Options

Josie looked GORGEOUS tonight.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never understand why people who don't like someone take the time to post about them. I guess it's easy to hate on people when you have low morals and low self confidence.I am from the school of if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

Anyway back to what this thread was about.. Josie looked stunning it really brightened her right up. She was very appreciative and engaging to all the stylists/artists/personalities that came in and all the lads had a great time as well.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qg2010 wrote: »
    I never understand why people who don't like someone take the time to post about them. I guess it's easy to hate on people when you have low morals and low self confidence.I am from the school of if you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all.

Anyway back to what this thread was about.. Josie looked stunning it really brightened her right up. She was very appreciative and engaging to all the stylists/artists/personalities that came in and all the lads had a great time as well.
    Well the forum would be pretty dull and boring if we all agreed!!:confused:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ummmm excuse me. I do not have low morals or low self confidence.

I merely state how I see it. Picking ones nose and eating it is uncalled for in my book. That to me is called BAD MANNERS. Hence the outer covering isn't so attractive if the inner is not quite up to par.

I can't speak for anyone else but I was bought up with manners. It has nothing to do with anything else.

It's digusting and I daresay unhygenic. Coupled with the fact I have seen Josie wipe whatever she has pulled from her snout on the sofa, I wouldn't be best pleased if I got that on my clothing or my skin. Would you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    zenscara wrote: »
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-- the most striking transformation was probably Andrew's haircut!

Yes, it's certainly "striking" -- it makes him look a complete moron as it emphasises how much his ears stick out. Poor guy, someone needs to tell him to grow his hair to hide his ears.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find it's because people post their opinions and then others make posts which either agree or disagree.

I'd be rather dubious of somebody who started a thread saying "OMG Josie looks like a sack of spuds!!!" but, equally, if somebody starts a thread saying she looks like an angel they should expect people to offer up their opinions by return.

And so we come to the real meat of why people dislike Josie.
    All those people went to all that effort and Josie thanked them by sleeping in the dress.
    She is more than a little lazy and she's a slob.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    I quite like Josie, but I am afraid her unpleasant personal habits don't do her any favours. Some things just do not need to be done in front of her HMs, or stated out loud. She could easily retreat to the toilet if she wanted to indulge in a spot of nose picking, or needed discreetly to change her damp knickers.
  • Options
    SwindonerSwindoner Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    she belongs in the toilet..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is a pig in a dress still a pig?!

:p

Dunno, why don't you pop one on and we'll let you know.

Less funny now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    I don't think the dress did her any favours at all.

Quelle surprise... how did I guess you'd turn up in this thread :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fairplay to the girl, she looked fab! :eek:

Come on SayItHowItIs we know your real name is Stevie Wonder :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandra50 wrote: »
    Come on SayItHowItIs we know your real name is Stevie Wonder :D

I thought you were a size 16 :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quelle surprise... how did I guess you'd turn up in this thread :rolleyes:

I can post wherever the heck i want to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    I can post wherever the heck i want to.

Yeah! You go girl.
  • Options
    airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just love her being naturally lovely.

Oh, did you know her before BB then? Cos, she's been a munter since day 1 in the house.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well thats a contradiction about yourself isnt it. She was that happy and appreciated all that was done for her, she slept in the dress and didnt wash the makeup off. What a lady she is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I wasn't that impressed TBH.
    She just looks like yet another product of the sort of mentality that arbitrarily dictates the way celeb's "should" look.
    Yeah, she looks okay but it just seems as if somebody's applied Katie Price's hair-style and make-up to her.

In another thread I noticed somebody saying that a decent stylist shouldn't apply stuff without testing it first.
    I wonder if they DID test various things on prospective HMs before they went on the show?
    Mario has been telling Josie they'd be re-styled for over a month now.
    That seems like a rather random thing to assume unless he had some basis for his speculation.

Anyway, I think Josie looks okay but the generic "blonde bombshell" look that they chose for her does nothing special for her. It doesn't do anything to show her individualism.
    In a night-club, for example, Josie, the BB housemate, would have been more noticeable looking like she does when she applies her own make-up.
    As she looked today she'd just be any one of a hundred anonymous Jordan-alikes at a night-club.

Wasn't really keen on any of the make-overs.
    I genuinely thought they'd got the before and after pic's the wrong way around with Andrew.
    Dave's hair looks more boring than it did, JJ simply looks a bit tidier and Mario looks like a male version of what they did to Josie.

Still, as with most things, as long as THEY'RE happy with the results I guess it's gotta be a good thing.
    She still looked rough to me. She is rough though. When she was having her make up done it was possibke to see the poor condition of her skin, she looks a lot older than 25. Did they get that dress from Mothercare?
    Perhaps the next step will be Ladette to Lady but I don`t think even they could do anything with her, too far gone.If she wins BB11 the programme will have gone out on a massive low. She`s a disgrace to women everywhere.
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linky! Linky! Does anyone have a piccy to post?
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Well thats a contradiction about yourself isnt it. She was that happy and appreciated all that was done for her, she slept in the dress and didnt wash the makeup off. What a lady she is.

So bloomin' what??!

Yes, she's a toyboy and no, she's not vain...why should that be a problem to anyone else?

I have no doubt that if BB had put some la de da posh bird from a swiss finishing school, who tipped her pinkie finger up every time she took a sup of tea from her china cup and never swore once and kept herself looking tip - top in there, she would have gotten the same amount of crap Josie is getting on here. Snobbery, reverse snobbery - it's all the same really.
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    I think you'll find it's because people post their opinions and then others make posts which either agree or disagree.

I'd be rather dubious of somebody who started a thread saying "OMG Josie looks like a sack of spuds!!!" but, equally, if somebody starts a thread saying she looks like an angel they should expect people to offer up their opinions by return.

And so we come to the real meat of why people dislike Josie.
    All those people went to all that effort and Josie thanked them by sleeping in the dress.
    She is more than a little lazy and she's a slob.

I said last night she would sleep in the dress and leave on the make up - she doesn't take much figuring out does she?? Lazy excuse for a woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you were a size 16 :confused:

And????
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnen56 wrote: »
    people are so over the top. She looked fine, she looked normal. People like Scarlett Johansson are gorgeous the rest of us quite frankly are average. like josie is average, even after a 'makeover'...

I agree. This makeover was to improve her look and presentation - another plot for the golden ticket winner to win - its been pathetic how they have made out this woman to be some sort of hero worship when all she is is a lazy manipulative woman
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. This makeover was to improve her look and presentation - another plot for the golden ticket winner to win - its been pathetic how they have made out this woman to be some sort of hero worship when all she is is a lazy manipulative woman

Well said,,I totally agree!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Ummmm excuse me. I do not have low morals or low self confidence.

I merely state how I see it. Picking ones nose and eating it is uncalled for in my book. That to me is called BAD MANNERS. Hence the outer covering isn't so attractive if the inner is not quite up to par.

I can't speak for anyone else but I was bought up with manners. It has nothing to do with anything else.

It's digusting and I daresay unhygenic. Coupled with the fact I have seen Josie wipe whatever she has pulled from her snout on the sofa, I wouldn't be best pleased if I got that on my clothing or my skin. Would you?

OMG is there any need for her to do things like that, how disgusting is she.That is bloody filth.:eek:
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrDobby wrote: »
    OMG is there any need for her to do things like that, how disgusting is she.That is bloody filth.:eek:

She is an awful character and how the heck she is the winner only Endemol know cos for the life in me I don't and they havemade a right hash of it this year as tomorrow they will have the lowest voting for a final ever and thats a cert just like they have made her out to be -
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was absoloutely stunning. :) She is a very beautiful girl naturally but after having her hair done make up and beauty treatments she had a glow to her which was lovely. :)

All of them looked rather dapper. The boys all scrubbed up well and looked very suave and handsome and the haircuts have done them all the world of good.

i agree with you she looked lovely and shes back to her bubbly self, just a shame jj never went earlier