Options

Josie looked GORGEOUS tonight.

Comments

• Options
    DeccaQuinneDeccaQuinne Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked like Kathy Burke - playing Perry - in drag - after a hard night out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starlet wrote: »
    For me she's one of the most gorgeous BB females in years :)

She is totally gorgeous anyway but I agree with the OP that today after getting her roots done etc: wow. She's a natural beauty -- she even made horrendously long roots look good, which is no mean feat. I don't know what the problem some people on this thread have -- the OP starts a thread saying she looked great ... was it truly necessary to have spiteful (not objective) comments also making into the mix? I think BB could have picked a better dress for her, but even so she totally rocked it.

I agree with a couple of other posters here that the boys all looked really good too -- the most striking transformation was probably Andrew's haircut!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie can look very beautiful. She is obviously wearing scanky clothes that have been hand washed for weeks.
    I'll bet she is stunning when made up and her eyes are a natural beautiful blue. She has had her roots coloured now on the perfect day (yesterday.)

On a personal note my sister sucked her thumb until she was eighteen. On her eighteenth birthday her friends bought her a babies dummy wrapped in several wrappings (like pass the parcel.) She stopped through embarassment soon after.
    Apart from the last task of Bob Righter's predictions, BB could have helped Josie to try and kick her thumb sucking habit. That ointment obviously doesn't work.
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's lovely. Considering how many hours Corin and Jo used to spend "getting ready" everyday, it's apparent who actually does scrub up the best. And to be fair when all three were without make up ( and wigs!) Josie was still prettiest.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    She's lovely. Considering how many hours Corin and Jo used to spend "getting ready" everyday, it's apparent who actually does scrub up the best. And to be fair when all three were without make up ( and wigs!) Josie was still prettiest.

Not sure I'd agree with that.
    I don' really want to get into anything as superficial as who's the "best looking" because almost any woman can look, erm, striking when wearing enough make-up.

Corin spent a lot of time messing around with cosmetics simply for something to do.
    The HMs aren't allowed to bring in anything for entertainment but Corin dodged that by bringing in a sackful of cosmetics and then spent her time doing stuff like trying on one type of nail varnish after another.
    It's not something I'd do but to somebody who IS interested in that sort of thing it's actually a pretty smart idea.

Beyond that, I'm not sure how anybody could suggest Corin looks worse than Josie without make-up.
    Corin obviously diets and is in terrific physical shape.
    That takes quite a bit of effort and that, in turn, requires a certain amount of discipline which josie clearly lacks.

I don't think I ever saw Corin looking "rough" in the entire time she was there whereas Josie clearly has minimal interest in her appearance and deportment.

TBH, if Josie does "scrub up the best" it's to her shame that she spends most of her time looking like a sack of spuds IMO.
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she sleep in the frock and make-up?????????????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the dress did her any favours at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    people are so over the top. She looked fine, she looked normal. People like Scarlett Johansson are gorgeous the rest of us quite frankly are average. like josie is average, even after a 'makeover'...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    What with the makeover to make her more appealing to viewers i.e to get more votes, what's the betting they supply her with an eviction outfit as well. She's already admitted she hasn't got one, well not one that would fit her now.

Can just imagine the crew running round in the background being ordered to find an outfit for Josie, ''Someone get Evans on the phone now, we need an eviction outfit for Josie size 16 aka 20 asap' :D[/QUO

purlease, :sleep: she is a really sexy down to earth woman with curves, lots of us like that, why does weight even have to be an issue, i doubt you judge your friends on their weight if you do, poor friends. seeing her and the guys get a makeover yeasterday was great, none of them have looked their best after nearly 3 months. so just open your eyes if you can and see whats really there, she is great.
    yes it would be nice if they all got the choice of an eviction outfit to make the final night special, i'm sure she'll looking smoking:D:D
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can look Gorgeous / stunning / beautiful every day of the week...Means nothing at all when you are ugly on the inside and have the manners / hygiene / gluttonous habits of an oaf...:eek:.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    She can look Gorgeous / stunning / beautiful every day of the week...Means nothing at all when you are ugly on the inside and have the manners / hygiene / gluttonous habits of an oaf...:eek:.:D

god you guys make me laugh, so much dislike for people, i hope you try harder in your own life to try to see the good in people (otherwise i doubt many will liek you), as most people are, she's a lovely person, thats part of why shes fav to win. you'll enjoy it more if you just let go and bathe in the glory that is our lovely bristolian josie :) i hope you see the light lol
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loopyloo20 wrote: »
    god you guys make me laugh, so much dislike for people, i hope you try harder in your own life to try to see the good in people (otherwise i doubt many will liek you), as most people are, she's a lovely person, thats part of why shes fav to win. you'll enjoy it more if you just let go and bathe in the glory that is our lovely bristolian josie :) i hope you see the light lol
    Believe it or not, I loved Josie in the first couple of weeks. Yes, she may well have some lovely traits to her, but her disgusting habits, lets face it, shaving in the Pool, picking her nose, not washing regular, telling all she 'peed' her pants and commenting on her 'Ninny smelling' is gross..:eek:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    When you're used to looking at spaced out Mario gawping, Dave exposing his throat, JJ pretending to be a corpse and Andrew staring at the floor, all with their mouths open to catch flies even Bob Righter looks stunningly beautiful. Sadly, however Josie looks it all goes awry as soon as she has a pick and starts talking about her period or wetting her nickers and all the other delightful topics she enjoys telling millions of us about.

As I have always said, the outer shell is nothing if the inner is rancid.

Some of Josies habits leave a lot to be desired.

No matter how pretty you look, once you start picking your nose and eating the contents it all goes out of the window for me LOL!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnen56 wrote: »
    people are so over the top. She looked fine, she looked normal. People like Scarlett Johansson are gorgeous the rest of us quite frankly are average. like josie is average, even after a 'makeover'...

I don't think you can generalise and say the 'rest' of us are quite average. There are some really pretty girls walking around :)
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is still hideous regardless how she is dressed.
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    As I have always said, the outer shell is nothing if the inner is rancid.

Some of Josies habits leave a lot to be desired.

No matter how pretty you look, once you start picking your nose and eating the contents it all goes out of the window for me LOL!

Oh? Are you telling me you've never ever picked your nose then? :rolleyes:

You'd swear a few superficial bad habits (which a lot of us have behind closed doors, if we're being totally honest) are enough to justify calling someone rancid on the inside.

There sure are a few delicate flowers around these parts this year.....
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is a pig in a dress still a pig?!

:p
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

In your opinion. To me she positively ugly without makeup and looks far older than she is.
  • Options
    SwindonerSwindoner Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the fat munter..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol so true. Josie acts like a primitive woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh? Are you telling me you've never ever picked your nose then? :rolleyes:

You'd swear a few superficial bad habits (which a lot of us have behind closed doors, if we're being totally honest) are enough to justify calling someone rancid on the inside.

There sure are a few delicate flowers around these parts this year.....

I normally go to the bathroom to blow my nose and I certainly do not eat what comes out of it. I am not a delicate flower, I just have some manners.

I don't know about you, but I don't think it's pleasant to sit in front of others and 'dig out' your conk then without batting an eyelid shove the contents in your mouth :)

If you feel that is fine then I respect that. Likewise respect the fact I think it's filthy to do it :)
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Is a pig in a dress still a pig?!

:p

Oh yes! a pig in a dress is a dressed pig.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its revolting watching her eat and add more pounds to her waistline
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swindoner wrote: »
    Can't stand the fat munter..

A complex and incisive overview of her character, Well done.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A complex and incisive overview of her character, Well done.

No need for in depth analysis where that decaying walrus is involved...she's an open book.