Options

The DATE is happening now.

Comments

• Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    orrr thats nice..teaching Marcus to dance..lol..

Marcus is made up...should make some good highlights tomorro...

any one who thinks this is somehow leading Marcus on is bitter,very bitter.
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daddy66 wrote: »
    ...while humming along in his head to a 'Cheap Trick' song :D

PMSL:D I want yooo to want me, i neeeeed you to need me
  • Options
    Miss FoxfaceMiss Foxface Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snaker wrote: »
    cant wait to see it :)

soft music playing .... noirin nibbling at her starter .... the wolfie glaring at her with his hands under the table :eek:

makes me shiver :eek:
    ....Peering through the napkin!:eek::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kitty, some on here don't see it that way. :D

they have a problem imo..and need to get real,a dinner date on BB isnt a sign of anything except hunger and friendship...
  • Options
    ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    But she likes him as a friend. She did also say to him on the "date"

""Um... I only ignored you for one day because I just wanted to break free from the whole you-and-me chat things, and come around in a different direction of just being friends with you," she explained. "It wasn't very clever but it was meant to be good.""
    And told him there will be no kisses.

Do you have a link of this convo?:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moz_Ching wrote: »
    Well given the fact that she explicitly stated she was the other night I'd say she is. Marcus conveniently ignores her though.
    Since then, she's given him hugs, spent much time with him, let him sit behind her and rub her shoulders, even played with him while using balloons as fake breasts, ... like you do with someone who makes you uncomfortable. ;)

She is playing a good game, fascinating to watch.
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member

""Um... I only ignored you for one day because I just wanted to break free from the whole you-and-me chat things, and come around in a different direction of just being friends with you," she explained. "It wasn't very clever but it was meant to be good.""

It's more the Rex encouragement thing that has done it for me... He's given Marcus the impression that whatever Noirin is saying to him, is different to what she's saying in the DR/elsewhere. Obviously Noirin doesn't know this, but I wish there was a way that she did.

She is being firm with what she says now, and I respect her for it.... But Marcus is past the stage of listening I think.
  • Options
    bananasplitbananasplit Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the links deeb :)

Noirin looks like she's having a nice time there - asking Marcus to dance too :)
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shantan wrote: »

It's from the 3rd link in the OP. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She says enough to point to, but she also does enough to help him think theose words aren't quite the whole story. ;)
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    orrr thats nice..teaching Marcus to dance..lol..

Marcus is made up...should make some good highlights tomorro...

any one who thinks this is somehow leading Marcus on is bitter,very bitter.

Please don't get me wrong- I don't think that Noirin is conciously leading Marcus on.... I still don't think she's quite got the fact that something she deems as a friendly gesture, takes on an entirely different meaning for Marcus sometimes. Rex didn't help yesterday either.... Encouraging Marcus to go for it....
  • Options
    deebdeeb Posts: 11,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops, I updated again - added one to the front & one to the end (Karly - I wanted to go on a date, lol). You may still be OK.
  • Options
    Geelong CatGeelong Cat Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until he actually starts acting hostile, agressive etc when rebuffed, or ignores it when she says not to touch and hug just like I did with Sree.

Attractive women can't help but learn to put up with guy mates who fancy them or make the odd approach otherwise you end up with very few. I'm sure she is used to mates making periodic moves and doesn't think that much of it unless it crosses the barrier and becomes an annoyance. He is verging on that but hasn't crossed it - yet - for me.
    He already has ignored requests from her not to compliment her or ask for hugs, though. Hopefully not since the 2 hour conversation the other night, but certainly previous to that (Noirin said she'd told him over and over again and he'd ignored her).

I think he probably does like her better when she's had a few beers, since she's more receptive to him then. Just my interpretation, of course - that there was a bit of truth to what he said. That's not to imply that he would do anything against her wishes, obviously.

I agree totally with your second paragraph - I think that's exactly why she's stayed friendly with him up to now, in fact. Some posters have said she should have told him where to go weeks ago, but I'm sure she's used to men initially being attracted to her, and then becoming genuine friends once they get to know her. I think Marcus has been pretty close to the line at times, but Noirin seems to feel in control of the situation at the moment and she's obviously pretty comfortable with him. (She also thinks she's leaving tonight, of course, which may be a factor here too!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shantan wrote: »

its in the OP....:)

I wonder if this is still leading him on...,;)

it still wont be enough for some people I guess,who want her to slap him in the face kick him in the bollocks and tell him to eff off....

but they didnt like her when she was angry at Angel...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Moz_ChingMoz_Ching Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Since then, she's given him hugs, spent much time with him, let him sit behind her and rub her shoulders, even played with him while using balloons as fake breasts, ... like you do with someone who makes you uncomfortable. ;)

She is playing a good game, fascinating to watch.

Do you even watch BB?

She claimed his constant complimenting behaviour makes her uncomfortable. Seriously, what do you not understand?
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Cringes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Have a PEEK

Marcus is looking particularly slovenly and grubby today in that video.

.....waits for the onslaught from outraged Marcus fans.

I'd like to know why is it perfectly acceptable to start threads and make comments about how fit or pretty a HM is, why no-one complains about remarks saying how unattractive Lisa is, but when someone says that they think Marcus is a bit of a dog, suddenly from the rarified air of the moral high ground, comes the wailing sound of Marcus fans .bemoaning those who dare to say this, and damning us for being superficial or even prejudiced.:rolleyes:

You are right. He's a real dog.

Always best to call it correct. ;)
  • Options
    deebdeeb Posts: 11,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, again :o - it's the 4th link, now (15:00)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    MithMarr wrote: »
    Marcus will be in the shower now scrubbing his bits with a pan scourer and dousing himself in Grrrrr after shave:eek:

ROTFLMFAO :p:p:p:p... cos you know its true !!!! :D:D:D.. and plating his underarm hair no doubt !!! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellieb123 wrote: »
    Please don't get me wrong- I don't think that Noirin is conciously leading Marcus on.... I still don't think she's quite got the fact that something she deems as a friendly gesture, takes on an entirely different meaning for Marcus sometimes. Rex didn't help yesterday either.... Encouraging Marcus to go for it....

I agree,but if she does not know that she cannot really act on it...she feels that Marcus is content just being her friend with the odd compliment or hug request thrown in...thats what hes telling her after all....the compliments and hugs became too frequent and she shut it down....

I dont know what else she is suppposed to do...if she saw what we see it would be different obviously,but because she cannot, people have to allow her to try to be his friend...cause that is ALL she is trying to be....its not a 'gameplan'.....not when she is making it so obvious she isnt interesrted in anything else
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks deeb

Just adding a couple of bonus links to vids from last night's live feed :-)
    http://www.damaja.co.uk/2009web/BBarticle_78.html
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=8vzscw&s=3
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says enough to point to, but she also does enough to help him think theose words aren't quite the whole story. ;)

I disagree. In my opinion from what I've seen on livefeed "and I do know that is extremely limited" and in the edited hour we can watch I think she has made it very clear that she really wants him as a friend ONLY and he has said that he is prepared to have that. She likes him but not in any way other than friendship and has spelt that out for him I believe. There are locked up 24/7 so that would definitely make a massive difference to how it is all handled by comparison to if it was out in the real world.

She has also mentioned in conversations we have seen about the other unseen conversations they have had where she told him she did not like him in that way. He is an intelligent grown man who has told her that the attraction she holds for him is not even physical (all though he thinks she is beautiful) but it is because of the respect he has for her and that he is fine with the friendship. She accepts this and why wouldn't she. We also see a lot of stuff and hear a lot of stuff that Noirin doesn't get to see or hear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    He already has ignored requests from her not to compliment her or ask for hugs, though. Hopefully not since the 2 hour conversation the other night, but certainly previous to that (Noirin said she'd told him over and over again and he'd ignored her).

I think he probably does like her better when she's had a few beers, since she's more receptive to him then. Just my interpretation, of course - that there was a bit of truth to what he said. That's not to imply that he would do anything against her wishes, obviously.

I agree totally with your second paragraph - I think that's exactly why she's stayed friendly with him up to now, in fact. Some posters have said she should have told him where to go weeks ago, but I'm sure she's used to men initially being attracted to her, and then becoming genuine friends once they get to know her. I think Marcus has been pretty close to the line at times, but Noirin seems to feel in control of the situation at the moment and she's obviously pretty comfortable with him.

Because she's up for tonight vote, then the brief bed-time cuddles initiaited by him are a one-off.

With Noirin staying tonight I would imagine that she will intentionally reduce the amount of time she spends with him. Also, the introduction of the newbies makes that easier.
  • Options
    ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member

Okay thanks:)

The dancing was so...so...so... awkward:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    What do you mean "her price". He got to choose this as his prize for the electric shock task if she agreed and as his friend she agreed. FGS she isn't agreeing to bloody shag the guy. :rolleyes:

A woman being nice to a man (or just nice in general) means 'leading them on' in some people's books. she should wear a veil, put on a sack, lock herself in the bathroom and become a mute.......that way she won't be percieved as a shameless ****...and thus protect the poor defensless men's eyes from her harlots smile and evil seductive body! Save their poor souls!!!:cry:

Chapter 25 of the serial Killers pocket book! The "God made me do it" edition!;)