Options

hollyoaks E4 Daily Thread 8.1.15 Petrified Porsche

124»

Comments

• Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow Wow Wow, what a wonderful ep, I didnt see a single twist coming, that was so original
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah! I had forgotten about those.

You have to let a few things go. In real life they may have dragged it out more but it would have been boring.
  • Options
    emweeriotemweeriot Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the thread graze!

i watched on catch up today so i read the thread afterwards.

called the ziggy and leela thing a mile off (i bet everyone else did to be fair!!!)

also is tegan not bothered about getting the dvd back from dianes now? i mean she clearly hasn't seen it... or was her intention to tell her the truth and i missed it???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emweeriot wrote: »
    thanks for the thread graze!

i watched on catch up today so i read the thread afterwards.

called the ziggy and leela thing a mile off (i bet everyone else did to be fair!!!)

also is tegan not bothered about getting the dvd back from dianes now? i mean she clearly hasn't seen it... or was her intention to tell her the truth and i missed it???

What Ziggy/leela thing? were they not just playing scrabble?
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Wow Wow Wow, what a wonderful ep, I didnt see a single twist coming, that was so original

:D

Lol at Cameron "always loving" the daughter he's known about for a few months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    :D

Lol at Cameron "always loving" the daughter he's known about for a few months.

Given that 1 hollyoaks day =50 dog years and hes been in the show a number of months that could be true
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe being wrongly arrested is becoming almost as frequent as Mercedes being kidnapped. It's a wonder the photofit image of the man in the van wasn't Joe's picture.
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember him getting the money. I remember Cameron putting it all down on the boxing match and losing.

Didn't he then get the money from robbing The Dog with Rick?
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Francy wrote: »
    I'm not defending all his actions and saying that he is the best guy. But that probably most people would turn out pretty screwed up by being locked up for so long at such a young age. I would be more surprised if he came back magically well adjusted and a model citizen, given the fact that he spent most of his formative years in jail.

I agree with your comments on Cameron.

Yes, he should never have left the scene of the accident but I can understand why he did. He saw that Sam & Danny were dead on impact. He's now admitted to Leela that they were dead & there was nothing he could do. He must have looked inside their car because logically as far as he knew Peri was with them. I in no way believe it was deliberate. Also, remember he'd just been released from prison a couple of months prior to the crash. He paniced at the time. Did not want to go back inside & lose any chance he had with Leela & Peri.
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Hello Marianne hope your well and day been great. On series 7 epsiode 7 and have series 8 to do, enjoying it allot. Marianne have a great friday and weekend. Enjoy hollyoaks.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paton1983 wrote: »
    Cos he's fit and she don't wanna share his body with the big bad boys in prison. Simples.

I used to think he was fit till I saw he was wearing Reebok classics from the 90s........... I know he just got out of prison but come one.
  • Options
    emweeriotemweeriot Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Ziggy/leela thing? were they not just playing scrabble?

is that what you kids are called it these days?!? :D