Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    claremontsclaremonts Posts: 20,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky is a pleasant person but this audience is different from the GS generation. I found her a bit fickle when she said she had deep feelings for some guy and had not told him. I thought: please not your friend who has gone on this year's Big Brother and before I could process this thought she said Alex the friend, the BB housemate. Are we grown women here? Are we that flippant and desperate for a few articles in Closer and Co? Come of it!
    And the before that it was Spencer from Made in Chelsea and then Mario from TOWIE-Vicky needs to make her mind up who she likes as we can't keep up!
  • Options
    Jack_Jones9Jack_Jones9 Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the rumoured shake up I can see Penny,June,Saira and Gloria being axed in place of the new rumoured panellists Kerry Katona,Danniella Westbrook and Stephanie Davis.
  • Options
    claremontsclaremonts Posts: 20,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the rumoured shake up I can see Penny,June,Saira and Gloria being axed in place of the new rumoured panellists Kerry Katona,Danniella Westbrook and Stephanie Davis.
    Crikey that would definitely stop me watching-hope it is only a rumour!
  • Options
    molocottagemolocottage Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    claremonts wrote: »
    Crikey that would definitely stop me watching-hope it is only a rumour!

So do I! The thought of any of them holding an opinion that might be remotely interesting is beyond the bounds of possibility. Definitely a lost viewer if that was to happen!
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope not - those three between them have the IQ of a pot plant!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could deal with Kerry as she's done the show before. But I will stop watching if Danniella and Stephanie are new panellists.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In which case one assumes it would be moved to ITV Be along with the rest of the trash TV.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

According to Wikipedia, Penny has already left! I'm not sure if I can see Jamelia on for much longer either, she used to appear weekly but now it's every three or four weeks!
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to Wikipedia, Penny has already left! I'm not sure if I can see Jamelia on for much longer either, she used to appear weekly but now it's every three or four weeks!

On Penny's wiki page it says she was on once in June and has another ep pending, she is still listed on ITV and was as far as I know an occasional panellist depending on her own schedule.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tomorrow's panel is Andrea McLean, Saira Khan,Nadia Sawalha and Janer Street-Porter.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tomorrow's panel is Andrea McLean, Saira Khan,Nadia Sawalha and Janer Street-Porter.

I really can't bear LW any more. Whoever is on the panel does not disguise the inane chatter and rubbish guests....
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member

I hope to God this doesn't happen, Kerry is OK now and again but not the other two. Although if Penny and Gloria went I wouldn't grumble
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Saira has gone into CBB now she won't be a big miss to the panel as she only seemed to appear once or twice a month.

The things we know about this week. Stacey is on the panel on Monday with her boyfriend Joe Swash who the latest "boy of summer". Tuesday Lisa Riley is a guest panellist for the day and Friday Sam Bailey is a guest panellist.
  • Options
    GrolsGrols Posts: 300,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I hope not - those three between them have the IQ of a pot plant!

That's a bit of an insult to pot plants :o:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like Lisa Riley is starting as a permanent pannelist. She tweeted that she starts tomorrow as a new pannelist and the Loose Women website calls it her debut. They've not done that for any of the guest pannelists before
  • Options
    tinyditinydi Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Sounds like Lisa Riley is starting as a permanent pannelist. She tweeted that she starts tomorrow as a new pannelist and the Loose Women website calls it her debut. They've not done that for any of the guest pannelists before

Shame she is on tomorrow same day as Katie Price and her kids, who will no doubt take over the show as usual....
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    tinydi wrote: »
    Shame she is on tomorrow same day as Katie Price and her kids, who will no doubt take over the show as usual....

Really enjoyed Lisa today. I think she'd made a great permanent panelist. I sense some tension between Coleen and Katie P too. And as others have said for the last couple years, make Kaye Adams the main anchor again - it always runs smoother with her at the helm and she is more fun/wise than the idiots like Andrea or Coleen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea who's the panellists for the rest of the week? They usually reveal them over the weekend
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any idea who's the panellists for the rest of the week? They usually reveal them over the weekend

I know that Sam Bailey is a guest panellist but apart from that I know nothing.

Edit- June Sarpong is on Thursday show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that Sam Bailey is a guest panellist but apart from that I know nothing.

Edit- June Sarpong is on Thursday show.

How do you know about June Sarpong?
  • Options
    Tusk1Tusk1 Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Its a dreadful show. Gives us women a bad name. All they do is bitch about men. Howabout a Loose Men show?
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed Lisa today. I think she'd made a great permanent panelist. I sense some tension between Coleen and Katie P too. And as others have said for the last couple years, make Kaye Adams the main anchor again - it always runs smoother with her at the helm and she is more fun/wise than the idiots like Andrea or Coleen.

I thought Lisa Riley was a very good panelist today and should be a regular but she has her dancing tour coming up. Katie Price is really becoming a pain in the bum with her loud mouth and butting in all the time and there was certainly tension there today.
    Really do wish they would stop with all the Towie types and get some proper guests instead of these z listers all the time.
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Katie was so rude today , getting to big for her boots.
    They all seem to get on ok and not try to hog the camera...apart from her ...
  • Options
    davies88davies88 Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tusk1 wrote: »
    Its a dreadful show. Gives us women a bad name. All they do is bitch about men. Howabout a Loose Men show?

But that show would be sexist. Remember, it's like racism, sexism only works one way.
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sherrie is leaving loose women on the 5th September. She going to be Mrs Slocombe in Are you being served and continue with Benidorm.