Options

I really think the Twins or Sam will win.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SCLeeSCLee Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Only 2 deserving winners imo.....been through it all and back again in there, warts and all.

G&D.

Amen to that Heavenly ;)
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no way the dullard Sam will be the winner - my expanding winkie - I feel sorry for him because of his disability but the man is a bore and a bit cringy. Unfortunately blokes like him will stay under the radar for a bit. I reckon Hazevil should have got her talons into him, that would have sold magazines instead of scowling Daley.:D

The only reason Sam got airtime was when Jemima made a play for him. He was and has been wallpaper since.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its bitchiness, not honesty. And no-one on earth is as vain as Gina. And i know plenty of rich people who are pleasant, and hard working. Look, its fine that you have a favourite, but dont be blind to their faults. I dont think Ginas the most unworthy in the house, i find her mildly entertaining. But i do feel that BB are trying to favour one or two this year. Sam, Sophie and a few of the others, despite being interesting people, have hardly been shown at all, and instead we've had the Jedward equivelent rammed down our throats. I'd prefer to be able to make a balanced choice!
    Nobody is stopping you. But Sam and Sophie are just there, they dont contribute anything.
  • Options
    jaydashjaydash Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly is so fabulous about Gina? All she does is put way too much make up on, and mock other people. Shes lazy, egotistical, and plays the race card when she cant think of an intellegent arguement. Those aren't admirable qualities unless you're also the type of person who kept voting for Jedward on the x factor!
    In other words Bees, she's quite a character compared to the likes of Sam? Thanks for pointing that out, we appreciate it.
  • Options
    HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma must get a reward for every instance that she mentions and promotes the twins. It's sickening.

Pavlovs Emma :D
  • Options
    BeespatellasBeespatellas Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    jaydash wrote: »
    In other words Bees, she's quite a character compared to the likes of Sam? Thanks for pointing that out, we appreciate it.

As i said - her fans can only be the type of people who voted for Jedward! They were marvelously interesting too weren't they.....not!!