Options

Your most favourite/ funniest moment of all time over the past 11 years? (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    dancing ledgedancing ledge Posts: 13,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely loved it when Bubble and co hid Helen's sausage in BB2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Does anyone remember a very pi$$ed off Craig Coates dressed as a pirate (I think) having to sing a song? He just mimes in such a bad mood, it was hilarious.

I will never EVER forget that. I was wetting myself laughing. His face was like a smacked backside, he clearly wanted nothing to do with the task, but was forced onto the "pirate ship", and when the song started, he was blatantly going "blahhhh blaahhhhh blaahhhhhh". :D
    He provided some epically funny moments for me, albeit unintentionally. The Myra Hindley wig (that was supposed to be Bill Clinton!), the constant pawing of Anfoneeeeeeeeeeee when he was drunk...

Irritating cookie lover Kat's eviction. Priceless bit of BB.

Victor and Jason, just before Fight Night started, trying to be all hard and snarly when Michelle and Emma returned to the house, and failing dismally mainly because both were dressed as clowns, in full make up.

Bunny boiler Michelle Bass, trapped in a separate house, being psychologically tortured as she watched her beloved Stu on a plasma screen, actually TALKING to other women....... loved the part where someone suggested a naked jacuzzi, and Michelle's eyes bulged out of her head as she bellowed in her geordie accent, "Norhhhhhhhhhhhhh nekkkkiddddddd jacoooooooziiiii's !!!!" at the plasma screen.

Seany shoving a preening-in-her-best-clothes Charley, straight into the pool. Probably the only funny thing he did do in there.

Most hilarious moment for me though was Nikki Graham's second eviction. Firstly she didn't even have her shoes fastened, she was so convinced that Aisleyne would be going before her. The gobsmacked look on her face was priceless, swiftly followed by her utterly unhinged exit when the doors opened, where she stood in the doorway, swaying, hair all awry like something out of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, moaning to herself, shivering, stepping forward on wobbly legs, stepping back again... more moaning, moving forward down the stairs looking like someone demented, until a clearly peed off Davina went halfway down the stairs and practically dragged her down them...... It was the best and unintentionally hilarious exit, ever IMO :D:D:D
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    Kat's eviction :D

Probably my absolute favourite moment. Hilarious.

I did find John James' total overreaction to the Miss Havisham task quite funny.

Strangely, I absolutely loved Marcus last year but can't remember anything he did that really made me laugh, though I'm sure back then he did amuse me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember crying with laughter at a quiz anthony had to do in the diary room, I cant remember the specifics, but it was something to do about a famous horse, and he thought the answer was something from dogtanian and the muskahounds :D
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pie Jesu ... Piiiiieeeeeeyyyyeeheeeheehh Yeeeeheeeesu
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    borodave wrote: »
    I remember crying with laughter at a quiz anthony had to do in the diary room, I cant remember the specifics, but it was something to do about a famous horse, and he thought the answer was something from dogtanian and the muskahounds :D

He had to name a famous horse :D and he chose THAT one.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahmed smashing the plates and his military coup:D

Anthony and Craig during the spy task, yes the moment where Anthony said he looked like Myra Hindley. I was actually crying tears of laughter at that:D

There was a moment during BB9 where they did this French task and I remember Rex, Mohamed and Darnelle pretending to be gangsters or something. It was very funny though:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THIS was one of my favourite moments from BB7.
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victor in general, his diary room rants when he was really a softy (fight night excepted!)

Science and Derek - no you shut you up lol

Kemal being thrown water on by Maxwell and then saying "at least one of us is wet"
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember the Space Hopper? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0RyjlXewuQ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno if it's been mentioned before but in BB2 for brian's birthday they were all out in the pool and some of the housemates tried to get his pants off, there was very little left of them at the end, he had to cover his modesty, but he thought it was funny, i think in the end he took them off and swung them around his head.
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was AMAZING!
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB1 nick doing the obstacle course
    BB2 Helen
    BB3 alex 'that's the way.i.like it
    BB5 Emma
    BB7 Aisleyne's shock when realising she's going to the secret house.
    BB8 seany pushing charley in the pool, and samanda's ;psycopathic"
    BB10 freddie surviving evictions and his big speech
    B11 Rachel loving Jedward
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shabaz to bonny

"hellooooow bonner"
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another funny was from BB10 when the housemates found out about Micheal Jackson's death. I love it when Freddie said in his really posh voice, "Micheal Jackson's died?!":D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guessing it would be easy to list a top 1000 given so many memories but my top 3 inreverse order are

3. Aisleyne goes into the secret house- Not just because of what she was wearing but my fave all time hm and the visual emotion was a sight to behold

2. Monet-Gate or Fight Night with an o-level

1. Any comments by Craig Coates including "I refuse to diminish my character to survive. I refuse"
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    My favourite moment - Rachel Rice winning BB9 because BB did everything to try and stop her and Davina was so nasty to her.
    My funniest, there are too many to remember but I howled with laughter when BB burnt stu's cowboy hat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moogester wrote: »
    The one that sticks out it my mind was Emma and Michelle when they first entered the bedsit. Emma was so excited she hadn't been evicted, she was running round and jumping on the bed with the boob tube she was wearing round her waist and Michelle kept trying to pull it up :D:D

i rember this soooo well great stuff,loved Emma:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moogester wrote: »
    The one that sticks out it my mind was Emma and Michelle when they first entered the bedsit. Emma was so excited she hadn't been evicted, she was running round and jumping on the bed with the boob tube she was wearing round her waist and Michelle kept trying to pull it up :D:D

i remember this soooo well great stuff,loved Emma:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mikey getting hit on the bonce with the baseball, gets me chuckling every time. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBczGg_Scto

Not Safe For Work because of the bad language, so be careful when you click.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Craig was crying to Anthony and slightly 'cracked' one night. It was the same night as the famous Kinga episode I think. Craig was hilarious, some of the stuff he was saying cracked me up :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My very funniest was Johnny and Kate under the duvets crawling through the rich sides bars and stealing chocolate from the fridge and Big Brother shouting, I may have wet myslf a little laughing at them in the middle of the night.

box task

Glyn ''i'm boiling an egg for the very first time''

The secret room , no nekked jakuzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mikeys scotch bonnet

Corin and the cream pies in the face.

I can't remember without being promted.
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I think we all agree that BB5 and 6 were by far the best series of BB..so many amazing moments from those ones.

I think BB3 was by far the best:

Alex behind the BR door
    Spender and stupid pills to Jade
    Strip poker and Jade running to the diary room
    Alex falling off the back of the sofa drunk
    Ginger watch with Tim
    Alex to chickens while in fancy dress: 'It's me Alex'
    Kate falling over drunk trying to put jeans on
    Jade coming out of diary room to find the others hiding from her and going back to the diary room to say she has lost her housemates
    Poor side under the blanket to try and steal the chokolate from the rich
    Tim and Comprede
    Alex asking BB for something for his constipation
    Don't fall Sandy
    Sandy peeing in the bin
    Spencer being evicted and their faces after writing Alex off

Heck, eight years later and I still have so many good memories of that series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member

1. Any comments by Craig Coates including "I refuse to diminish my character to survive. I refuse"

LOL i've just rewatched this and it still makes me laugh to this day!!! :D
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    I think BB3 was by far the best:

Alex behind the BR door
    Spender and stupid pills to Jade
    Strip poker and Jade running to the diary room
    Alex falling off the back of the sofa drunk
    Ginger watch with Tim
    Alex to chickens while in fancy dress: 'It's me Alex'
    Kate falling over drunk trying to put jeans on
    Jade coming out of diary room to find the others hiding from her and going back to the diary room to say she has lost her housemates
    Poor side under the blanket to try and steal the chokolate from the rich
    Tim and Comprede
    Alex asking BB for something for his constipation
    Don't fall Sandy
    Sandy peeing in the bin
    Spencer being evicted and their faces after writing Alex off

Heck, eight years later and I still have so many good memories of that series.

Good post.

BB3 is definitely one of the funniest series on the whole.

It had its darker moments, like Jade & Adelle's merciless bullying of Sophie, but these dark moments were overshadowed by the funny ones.