Options

The Danielle Hope Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMO says one of the mambo vids has 181 041 hits. Thats great :D
  • Options
    sonnycorleonesonnycorleone Posts: 3,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yay NEW PAGE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lemming07 wrote: »
    OMO says one of the mambo vids has 181 041 hits. Thats great :D

Lord. If we managed to put all the views from the separate mambo vid's together we'd have a HUGE amount of views.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord. If we managed to put all the views from the separate mambo vid's together we'd have a HUGE amount of views.

Might get the mambo million yet

New page whoop whoop :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might get the mambo million yet

New page whoop whoop :D

Lets hope so. Its a target we've been talking about for months, we must make it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snoop? Are you out there?

Can you check your twitter (I know you have many other better ways to spend your bday but go on, go on ....)

I'm here! What a wonderful combination of online birthday presents--a tweet from Danielle and a new thread! I've been out and about today and a bunch of friends are coming over tonight, so I have a few hours to relax, and I think a nap is in order. :D

Happy spamming, everyone! And please be nice to the Jess fans. We're all fans and we have our favorites and it's cool. And Jess has become my second favorite Dorothy largely because of her tweets and blog. She seems like a really cool person, and really talented as well. She wasn't my Dorothy, but I'm sure she will have a great career ahead of her. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These pages just keep on turning. Not bad when we still have only 6 regular posters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SnoopMK wrote: »
    I'm here! What a wonderful combination of online birthday presents--a tweet from Danielle and a new thread! I've been out and about today and a bunch of friends are coming over tonight, so I have a few hours to relax, and I think a nap is in order. :D

Happy spamming, everyone! And please be nice to the Jess fans. We're all fans and we have our favorites and it's cool. And Jess has become my second favorite Dorothy largely because of her tweets and blog. She seems like a really cool person, and really talented as well. She wasn't my Dorothy, but I'm sure she will have a great career ahead of her. :cool:

Hi Snoop

BIB: Being nice is a two way street.

I do like that Danielle and jessica are good friends though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Snoopy.
    Jess's tweets are hilarious, she's so random.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jess has a twitcam going for all those interested.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy birthday Snoop. You have done great work.

To be clear: I am a Jess fan. It's just some of her supporters I have a problem with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You reckon? Can't see it myself. I certainly won't be talking to them again.
    Yepp I reckon so :) I understand your point of view but I think we've wound each other up. Just not worth it.
    No offence taken at all, im a bit of a geek when it comes to old programmes. But I still love my modern stuff too.

Quick question for you and any other DR who fans, how did you fin this years christmas special?
    ooo Doctor who. K so ermmm I wasn't that impressed. I enjoyed it but I didn't feel it was very Dr whoish! It didn't really go anywhere which I guess as a stand alone episode is what they intended but it would have been nice to have some more clues about the next series and the silence or river song? (someone on the forum did point out that at the end Catherine Jenkins was singing about silence so that might go somewhere ...) Also, there was too little of Amy and Rory which was a shame really. I felt a bit fobbed off. Liked Catherine Jenkins :) She's got a beautiful voice! I agree it was more christmassy than any of the other christmas doctor who's though.

yayy pleased to hear you're enjoying your day snoop :)
  • Options
    Baby DragonBaby Dragon Posts: 4,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok mafia as promised, here are the new standings of the Top 20 Mafia Posters from parts 1-6.... looks like we have a new leader:
    1. RobertAston - 2792
    2. LaurenD - 2602
    3. Lemming07 - 2319
    4. sonnycorleone - 1508
    5. simbarro - 1345
    6. OnMyOwn - 1286
    7. mason123 - 1239
    8. SnoopMK - 1110
    9. burnttoastsad - 1099
    10. Flamethrower100 - 914
    11. DanielleHopeFan - 746
    12. katanderson - 655
    13. snowwolf588 - 620
    14. Baby Dragon - 586
    15. justbeyou - 584
    16. GARP - 577
    17. Dreamer27 - 468
    18. Zahl - 439
    19. Strictly_Irish - 375
    20. dufa13 - 265

Congrats Robert :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woooooo! Top Poster on DS. I witter on way too much for my own good :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Roberto. Lauren - please come on and catch up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Sonny. Yes Lauren, where have you gone!?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of a mystery. Hope she's ok.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think its due to her studying for A-levels...and partying :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's always on twitter, so she's still around. Think she's more into the paramore stuff at the mo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's always on twitter, so she's still around. Think she's more into the paramore stuff at the mo.

More into Paramore than Dan? Sacrilege. Seriously though, I miss her and hope she makes a comeback.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh. Good old Paramore, they're amazing! But Dan still wins hands down!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More into Paramore than Dan? Sacrilege. Seriously though, I miss her and hope she makes a comeback.

She better come back soon, don't think she's seen the messages for her on the forum either :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only 1 thing worse than being talked about.

NOT being talked about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok mafia as promised, here are the new standings of the Top 20 Mafia Posters from parts 1-6.... looks like we have a new leader:
    1. RobertAston - 2792
    2. LaurenD - 2602
    3. Lemming07 - 2319
    4. sonnycorleone - 1508
    5. simbarro - 1345
    6. OnMyOwn - 1286
    7. mason123 - 1239
    8. SnoopMK - 1110
    9. burnttoastsad - 1099
    10. Flamethrower100 - 914
    11. DanielleHopeFan - 746
    12. katanderson - 655
    13. snowwolf588 - 620
    14. Baby Dragon - 586
    15. justbeyou - 584
    16. GARP - 577
    17. Dreamer27 - 468
    18. Zahl - 438
    19. Strictly_Irish - 375
    20. dufa13 - 265

Congrats Robert :D
    Yayy I'm 9th :) That's an achievement for me!
    I have a feeling she also has exams
    I think its due to her studying for A-levels...and partying :rolleyes:
    Wish I had her self control :S I should not be on here!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She better come back soon, don't think she's seen the messages for her on the forum either :(

Actually that's what worried me.
This discussion has been closed.