Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris and Lauren?

That's the one.

Chris seemed like a decent bloke, but Lauren made such a drama out of nothing for most of the time she was on. She was a pain in the backside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree.

Donna and Claire went right up in my estimation when they told it like it was. I see nothing wrong with them and really cannot see why J&E dislike them so much (well, actually I can but I dont agree with it).

Their faces from Monday's clip on the coach when they're grimacing at the laughter looks priceless :D

There's no escape *Donna's laugh* hahahahahaha:D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's the one.

Chris seemed like a decent bloke, but Lauren made such a drama out of nothing for most of the time she was on. She was a pain in the backside.

I've got a mental block with these two. Cant for the life of me remember them :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a mental block with these two. Cant for the life of me remember them :eek:

They were on the coach for about 4 or 5 days during S5.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

I do remember Tom and Dan from S4 though. They wound up those two sisters Pat and Mags. Lol, she got so emotional over the fact he was slagging off Cliff Richard. I mean, come on girls, get a life!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were on the coach for about 4 or 5 days during S5.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

I do remember Tom and Dan from S4 though. They wound up those two sisters Pat and Mags. Lol, she got so emotional over the fact he was slagging off Cliff Richard. I mean, come on girls, get a life!:D

I'm sure if I saw their pic I'd remember. I'm terrible with names :o

I remember Tom and Dan....I like Pat and Margaret but agree, their comment about Cliff and the girls' reaction was a tad OTT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember Tom and Dan....I like Pat and Margaret but agree, their comment about Cliff and the girls' reaction was a tad OTT!

I wanted Tom and Dan to stay on for a while longer. I wonder if they would've got along with Nathan and Romain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Tom and Dan to stay on for a while longer. I wonder if they would've got along with Nathan and Romain.

I often wonder about couples who appear in different series and whether, if they were on the Coach at the same time, would they get on....

For example, can you imagine J&E with say the Gipton Girls! Or Ashley and Alison with Amanda and Nicky!
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What series was the 50 day one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    treetree wrote: »
    when they came on yesterday i said the same , where have i seen those two before LOL

i'm not sure it was the Grassington one BUT they have defiantly been on TV somewhere

You're right it wasn't the Grassington one, just checked it out they were from Bradford but only one was a hairdresser and they were Craig and Dean.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I often wonder about couples who appear in different series and whether, if they were on the Coach at the same time, would they get on....

For example, can you imagine J&E with say the Gipton Girls! Or Ashley and Alison with Amanda and Nicky!

Yeah, you just never know.

Btw, who the hell were the Gipton Girls? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What series was the 50 day one?

S4, which was shown in early part of 2010.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S4, which was shown in early part of 2010.

Ah right, I know there was also a series on in September 2010, as I went to Cancun and back and the same people were still on it.
  • Options
    tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, you just never know.

Btw, who the hell were the Gipton Girls? lol

Anne and Grace, two sisters who would laugh until they wet themselves. They suffered from vertigo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, I know there was also a series on in September 2010, as I went to Cancun and back and the same people were still on it.

S5 was Sept 2010. Pretty much when they started showing it twice a year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member

Am glad you said that too BG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tushingham wrote: »
    Anne and Grace, two sisters who would laugh until they wet themselves. They suffered from vertigo.

Oh dear, those two lol. E and J would hate them with a passion. At least Tom and Matt made a decent effort with them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S5 was Sept 2010. Pretty much when they started showing it twice a year.

Yeah I just looked it up, I got married during S4 and honeymoon during S5 lol.
  • Options
    chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member

Or J+E with Sam and Charlie, although would be pretty funny if they didn't get on, though I guess they wouldn't put two posh couples on one coach.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has one of the males in the gay couple been on reality shows before, he looks very familiar
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or J+E with Sam and Charlie, although would be pretty funny if they didn't get on, though I guess they wouldn't put two posh couples on one coach.

Just because they are both posh, doesn't mean they would get on. You just never know.

It's like pairing up Rob and Timmy with Tom and Matt, or Romain and Nathan with Wolfy and Tony. You just never know.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My God, I can't believe it's 4 pages since I was last on! It's great to see such a buzz on this thread again, the last couple of series were so slow on here! :)

Have to say, I'm loving this series, and the little twist tonight was just brilliant! It showed the the 2 toffs up for the skinflints they are in being too damn mean to pay for their flights home, so they can't really be that desperate to go! Personally, I think they enjoy being obnoxious way too much to just bugger off! Third class people indeed! :mad:

And I'm glad to say my prediction earlier in the thread of Ladi and Tori not being as wholesome as they first appeared has rung true, at least in Ladi's case, when he threw that diva strop! What a big girl's blouse! He just had to be nasty for the sake of it, it wasn't going to make any difference to the result! He needs to get over himself!

I like Beardy and the daughter, and I know it's not the conventional done thing to share a room while on holiday, but Coach Trip isn't a conventional experience full stop! I don't really see anything other than a dad with his youngest daughter who seem very close, while he realises she's a bit of a spoilt brat. But I don't really think it's fair to assume there is anything seedy going on, as they are just contestants on a show where they have to take part as partners for the duration. I hope they win!
  • Options
    chocolatebuttonchocolatebutton Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Just because they are both posh, doesn't mean they would get on. You just never know.

It's like pairing up Rob and Timmy with Tom and Matt, or Romain and Nathan with Wolfy and Tony. You just never know.

I know, that's why I think it would be interesting if they put two posh couples on around the same age. Although Sam and Charlie were a lot more friendly and watchable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Actually peeps I have heard rumours tonight of the idea of an ultimate version being bandied about from one of the coachies who heard it from the horses mouth ..say no more
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God, I can't believe it's 4 pages since I was last on! It's great to see such a buzz on this thread again, the last couple of series were so slow on here! :)

Have to say, I'm loving this series, and the little twist tonight was just brilliant! It showed the the 2 toffs up for the skinflints they are in being too damn mean to pay for their flights home, so they can't really be that desperate to go! Personally, I think they enjoy being obnoxious way too much to just bugger off! Third class people indeed! :mad:

And I'm glad to say my prediction earlier in the thread of Ladi and Tori not being as wholesome as they first appeared has rung true, at least in Ladi's case, when he threw that diva strop! What a big girl's blouse! He just had to be nasty for the sake of it, it wasn't going to make any difference to the result! He needs to get over himself!

I like Beardy and the daughter, and I know it's not the conventional done thing to share a room while on holiday, but Coach Trip isn't a conventional experience full stop! I don't really see anything other than a dad with his youngest daughter who seem very close, while he realises she's a bit of a spoilt brat. But I don't really think it's fair to assume there is anything seedy going on, as they are just contestants on a show where they have to take part as partners for the duration. I hope they win!

It's funny you mention that. Cos I now see these two as the dark horses. I originally thought they would be off pretty quickly, but the passengers have warmed to them.

Sarah is a little OTT, but she's 18 and full of energy. I think Beardy is fairly normal, he just looks a little scruffy, which goes against his favour.

The only thing I see that stands in their way, later down the line is Lou and Chez. As seen in the clips, it does appear they fall out.

I still like Ladi. Ok, so he can throw a strop sometimes, but that's no big deal. I think his reasons for going against the vote tonight was out of concern for Sarah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, that's why I think it would be interesting if they put two posh couples on around the same age. Although Sam and Charlie were a lot more friendly and watchable.

Agreed. I'm actually beginning to think J and E are one of the most obnoxious coachees to ever board the coach now.

Despite what others have been saying about this series lacking tension, J and Ed have definitely kept it going in the background. Also Lou and Chez are plotting.

This series is full of more conniving passengers, if you take a step back from it. It's all nice on the surface, but the nasty stuff is coming out slowly and surely.

That said, there's been some decent couples on there and some decent ones currently on.
This discussion has been closed.