[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    I think JLH looked fine before.... :S
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's some better pics of her new figure here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1045202/Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-reveals-new-slimline-figure-losing-18-pounds-10-weeks.html

If she was a normal member of the public I would agree she looked fine before and certainly not fat or overweight although a bit bottom heavy.

By Hollywood standards she was huge and as a high profile actress she would surely struggle to get acting jobs at that size so she really did need to lose some weight. I think she looks better now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes a bit of a hypocrite to be honest. Didn't she say she was happy with the way she was (when the bikini pictures came out) and to embrace curves etc?
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    I bet she's nipped off and had Liposuction.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bonny1 wrote: »
    I bet she's nipped off and had Liposuction.

she hasn't had enough though.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    pricesout wrote: »
    she hasn't had enough though.

Are you looking at the right pictures? Look at the one on the right.... she can't be anymore than a size 6 and to say she needs more liposuction at a size 6 is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Are you looking at the right pictures?.

I think so, though perhaps not.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    she looks great now :)
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh I'm a lot bigger than her (5"9ish 10stone) and I wouldn't want to lose 18 pounds. With her being so petite to start with I find it a bit worrying.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firstly I didn't think there was anything wrong with her before she lost the weight, she still looked pretty hot.

However I did (and still do) laugh when I read the initial headline when the photos surfaced of "Jennifer Love Chewitt" It makes me LOL.

Now though, she does look a lot better, even in her sweats she looked really hot.

I don't see how its sending a bad message to other women though, she did it through exercise and diet which should show people it can be done, perhaps not in 10 weeks but over time and should make women feel better about themselves rather than worse surely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are you looking at the right pictures? Look at the one on the right.... she can't be anymore than a size 6 and to say she needs more liposuction at a size 6 is ridiculous.

She's very small on top, but has a Big Ass thing going on downstairs, I'm not convinced she's a size 6, and if she was, she certainly aint now. There's nothing wrong with liposuction, and if her job depends on it, why the hecky not?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's very small on top, but has a Big Ass thing going on downstairs, I'm not convinced she's a size 6, and if she was, she certainly aint now. There's nothing wrong with liposuction, and if her job depends on it, why the hecky not?:D

Those pictures with the "big ass" are of her from earlier this year when she must've been a whopping size 12. She's now slimmed back down to her usual size 6, and although I don't think there's anything wrong with a size 12, Jennifer looks better being smaller.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Those pictures with the "big ass" are of her from earlier this year when she must've been a whopping size 12. She's now slimmed back down to her usual size 6, and although I don't think there's anything wrong with a size 12, Jennifer looks better being smaller.

What I'd like to know, is what the heck caused that Big Ass problem anyway, she looks fit and healthy everywhere else? did an Alien come and lay some lard on her butt overnight, I don't get it, what happened, and why did it only affect her Ass? The rest of her body looked just the same as it always does, d'you know what I mean? :confused:

it's all very odd, and now I'm looking at my own butt, to see if I've grown wider and not noticed. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmersonne wrote: »
    tbh I'm a lot bigger than her (5"9ish 10stone) and I wouldn't want to lose 18 pounds. With her being so petite to start with I find it a bit worrying.

You must be the only woman on here who doesn't want to lose weight :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I'd like to know, is what the heck caused that Big Ass problem anyway, she looks fit and healthy everywhere else? did an Alien come and lay some lard on her butt overnight, I don't get it, what happened, and why did it only affect her Ass? The rest of her body looked just the same as it always does, d'you know what I mean? :confused:

it's all very odd, and now I'm looking at my own butt, to see if I've grown wider and not noticed. :D

Have you never seen a pear shaped woman before? Many women put weight on around their hips and bums while their upper bodies stay slim so any noticeable weight gain makes them look out of proportion like Jennifer in the bikini pics.

If you put weight on it doesn't always go on neatly all over your body. Similarly, when losing weight you can't pick and choose the areas to lose it from.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I keep looking at mine to make sure it's not heading south! One of my friends (who's 34) said it just suddenly goes, so as I'm only a couple of years off 34, I'm exercising my butt like mad down the gym just to make sure it stays put!
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah, this is a size 12
  • Options
    EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pricesout wrote: »
    You must be the only woman on here who doesn't want to lose weight :D

LOL, maybe I can release an exercise video.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nah, this is a size 12

y'know.. that scared the heck outta me, where did those Boobs come from?? Oh crikey she just had a baby huh.. :o is she really claiming to be a size 12 :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Love Hewitt loses 18 lbs

She was a teeny little thing to begin with. It is very bad for a woman to be 'underweight' it can contribute to things like Osteoporosis in later life. Not nice. Or indeed attractive! Have you ever heard someone say a crumbling spine is sexy?

(*I mean no offence to people who are ill or disabled, I refer to self-inflicted damage to our health in the pursuit of 'beauty'.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennifer Love Hewitt loses 18 lbs

She was a teeny little thing to begin with.

But she has a beutiful pair of puppies.

http://r0und3r.com/wp-content/jennifer-love-hewitt-has-wonderful-breasts.jpg

Yum :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so much for being proud of what she is. shame the media has so much power over people in the public eye
  • Options
    TinpotTinpot Posts: 2,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    That's sad putting herself through that because of a few comments by the press.

Putting herself through what, exactly?

She didn't go to a concentration camp. She probably had a few less bars of chocolate and maybe had a game or two of tennis each week.

And she looks, and in her own words feels, an awful lot better for it.
    Stupid woman, way to make other women feel better about a couple of pounds.

It's not her job to 'make other women feel better'. She made herself feel better.

Why exactly is she 'stupid' for working a bit to look and feel healthier?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinpot wrote: »
    And she looks, and in her own words feels, an awful lot better for it.

I would still willingly adopt those puppies, despite the hardships they may have endured, including the gruelling sessions at the courts (where those delectable puppies get lightly beaten against a lycra sports bra for about 20 minutes, and then lovingly soaped - sorry - caressed by the owner- in the showers, until they are in need of a deft buffing, by the luckiest loofa on the planet.).

Oh , crap, I'm, a man(with whiskers on my chin)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had to put the weight on for her role in the american version of Kath & Kim?