Options

Who here dislikes both Katie H AND Perez?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nest wrote: »
    I do. I said I wanted to properly loathe Katie H but couldn't because Perez was sucking up all my hate! lol! :D

TBH I don't take it that seriously but I wouldn't want to be in a room with either of them for any length of time.

NO kidding. I dislike them both and would rather lose an arm then be stuck in that house with the two of them but....

in the long run i find katie H much harder to stomach. Perez is me me me I I I egocentric and irritating but Katie and her smug horseface and foul mouth/ mind puts me over the edge.

back fat? superiority cause HER kids have two parents? etc I dont understand how her constant bullying is ignored by BB production while Perez's comments are vilified when it is no where near as toxic
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Add my name to the list who dislike both

Together they have spoiled CBB 2014 IMHO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Me! I have never liked Katie Hopkins, but was prepared to have my opinion changed. I cannot believe how an adult can behave as she does. Perez is incredibly needy and childish, too, but expresses it differently.
    They are just as needy as each other, but in the house I think Katie is nastier.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't abide either of them. But I've seen flickers of humanity from Perez - blink and you'd miss 'em; but they're there! Katie Hopkins is just awful. Imagine to send a card to a teenage anorexic with a picture of a stick man on the outside and write 'saw this and thought of you'. :( Sad, sad, nasty woman.
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep I agree, they have dominated all the camera time and aren't my sort of entertainment.
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is 2015, you are a year older, soz.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price must love them both, because of their show stealing antics, she must be getting close to 50 grand a day for sitting on her hands.:(
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    I don't find either of them endearing....and they are astonishingly alike both in their jobs and attitude. (Although Hopkins is more articulate, she is blatantly nasty whereas Perez is more like a rebellious child).

However, if there was a party invitation to either of their house....no contest,
    I would go and have fun at Perez' place! :D :cool:
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    If everyone who dislikes them both gets behind Cheggers to win...it probably won't make a difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    I don't find either of them endearing....and they are astonishingly alike both in their jobs and attitude. (Although Hopkins is more articulate, she is blatantly nasty whereas Perez is more like a rebellious child).

However, if there was a party invitation to either of their house....no contest,
    I would go and have fun at Perez' place! :D :cool:

Bumming furniture is so 1960s, surely you would prefer a gurning party.:D
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me.

I can't stand either of the attention seeking idiots.

Keith to win !
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Bumming furniture is so 1960s, surely you would prefer a gurning party.:D
    Tough call! ;-) Which place would have the best booze? :p
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me...

and me;-)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't abide either of them. But I've seen flickers of humanity from Perez - blink and you'd miss 'em; but they're there! Katie Hopkins is just awful. Imagine to send a card to a teenage anorexic with a picture of a stick man on the outside and write 'saw this and thought of you'. :( Sad, sad, nasty woman.

Jesus Christ..she's foul, really reprehensible.She is beyond redemption that one.>:(