Options

'A masturbate a day keeps the haters away,'

124»

Comments

• Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it relieves tension and stress so feeling more content you may not feel like hate somebody yourself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Also, I used to work with a lot of girls, some were married and some just had boyfriends, all were young in their early to mid twenties.

And almost all of them thought that they partner never masturbated because he had them!
    I told them that I 100% guarentee that he does but they wouldn't have it.

Any woman that believes that line is naive or at least doesn't really understand how a mans body works. There may be a tiny, tiny, percentage of men that don't for whatever physical or mental reason, but the vast majority do. And there's nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't affect their sex life as a couple.
  • Options
    Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any woman that believes that line is naive or at least doesn't really understand how a mans body works. There may be a tiny, tiny, percentage of men that don't for whatever physical or mental reason, but the vast majority do. And there's nothing wrong with it. As long as it doesn't affect their sex life as a couple.

I suggested they look on his internet browsing history before he has a chance to delete it.
    Not sure if they did or not.
  • Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,053
    Forum Member

The girls too probably ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    The girls too probably ;-)

Well not having much experience there, I didn't want assume - but, yes. :)
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tayorous wrote: »
    I wank everyday and I seem to start a lot of arguments all my opinions are very controversial

I once had some Jolly Jehovah's knock on my door, I told them that I have a daily wank either by my hand or by my partners. The bible bashing god squad no longer come knocking. :D
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once had some Jolly Jehovah's knock on my door, I told them that I have a daily wank either by my hand or by my partners. The bible bashing god squad no longer come knocking. :D

That's a good tip to get rid of them. Especially as one of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not wank." :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought my girlfriend a glove for Christmas.

My husband bought me a new Aneros and then made me wear it in Costa Coffee. :D It was our little sexy secret...

I think he's hoping one day I'll grip the counter and do a full on Meg Ryan by the banana cupcakes. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member

How did you pull that off? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    :confused: Is that the case nowadays ?!

I remember when it was: A Man with a sex toy is a sad, lonely and ugly little guy who can't get laid for love nor money.
    But a Woman with a sex toy is expressing her independence, and embracing her sexuality, asserting her right to have orgasms on her own schedule, etc etc etc. :D
    Women have always been shamed for being sexual. I've heard females being called slags and sluts and **** for having sex. Men get called lads or players.

grimtales1 wrote: »
    Agreed :) I think they say that because its miley though

True! I'm sure if it was Lena Dunham or someone "edgier" they'd be applauding or brushing it off, "oh she always says stuff like that"
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Careful, or you might end up choking your chicken.
  • Options
    dsimillerdsimiller Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My doctor told me to stop masturbating. I asked if it was affecting my health and he said "No, but it's upsetting the other patients in the waiting room."

Am so glad I popped into this thread,a real tonic.Hope you don't mind if I relate that one to my fellow old codgers.
  • Options
    Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women have always been shamed for being sexual. I've heard females being called slags and sluts and **** for having sex. Men get called lads or players.

Jim Jeffries explains that:

"When a man sleeps with a lot of women he’s called a stud, but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a ****.
    Some people think this is unfair.
    Nah, it’s completely fair, and i’ll tell you why.
    It’s f**kin’ easy to be a ****. It’s f**king HARD to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job.
    To be a ****? You just have to be THERE. There are fat, ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs!"
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Man with sex toy = Sad, Woman = Liberated, Independent.
    Man sleeps around = stud, Woman = ****

Man saying no to sex = what's wrong with you, is it cos you think I'm fat, you hate me, right, you're a mean person, why would you do this to me, you know you're not all that either, small penis, right ?! or herpes.
    Woman saying no to sex = exerting her right to have sex when she wants to and with whom she wants.

or something like that.
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Careful, or you might end up choking your chicken.
    Taking Picard to Warp Speed. :p
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some days I just feel lazy and let either my wife or my fwb wank me.
    It's a lovely feeling.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is fwb the name of your pet monkey ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some days I just feel lazy and let either my wife or my fwb wank me.
    It's a lovely feeling.

I'm sure she equally gets off on the experience. I enjoy servicing my OH without knowing if he'll reciprocate. I am his to please! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

"When a man sleeps with a lot of women he’s called a stud, but if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, she’s called a ****.
    It’s f**kin’ easy to be a ****. It’s f**king HARD to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes, and a fake job.
    To be a ****? You just have to be THERE. There are fat, ugly sluts out there, there are no fat ugly studs!"

:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well not having much experience there, I didn't want assume - but, yes. :)

It could be their best option ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    It could be their best option ;-)

Aaawww, that's sad. They should teach their OHs how to hit the jackpot.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i find it hard to masturbate. theres something about it i cant quite put my finger on.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Man with sex toy = Sad, Woman = Liberated, Independent.
    Man sleeps around = stud, Woman = ****

Man saying no to sex = what's wrong with you, is it cos you think I'm fat, you hate me, right, you're a mean person, why would you do this to me, you know you're not all that either, small penis, right ?! or herpes.
    Woman saying no to sex = exerting her right to have sex when she wants to and with whom she wants.

or something like that.

I'll agree with you on the sex toy thing. There's nothing wrong with either gender owning one. It's a healthy expression of sexuality.

However

I've had a man call me a "f**king stuck up bitch" because he grabbed my arse. I turned round and said "do you mind" he tried to grind on me, saying crap like "oh come back to mine honey and I'll give you a good one". I stepped away and said "no thanks man, I just want to spend time with my mates" and he swore at me. Similar stuff has happened to most of my friends.

Woman rejects man for sex: gets called a bitch or a lesbian.

In my town there's lots of ugly sluts of both genders, :D. They usually get off with each other, go on Jeremy Kyle, rinse and repeat with the next six baby daddies.