• Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    So funny.

"SOC isn't doing anything!! It's so boring"

*SOC does something*

"SOC is a madman!! He's Brian Kirkwood!"

:D:D:D

The guy can't win with some people on here, he is wrong whatever he does.
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's official. Sex with max Branning will save your life :D:p

or kill you.

think its pretty much a 50/50 risk at this point :D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    The guy can't win with some people on here, he is wrong whatever he does.

exactly up to the robbery everyone was slating it. then the robbery happened and sock was the best thing since sliced bread. a few days after those same posters went back to slating it. last night happened and it has all gone a little bit mental.

I am the opposite I think his work is great but there have been a couple of things I haven't been happy with last nights episodes being one of them. I just feel like it wasn't what was promised. neither of them needed to die from that storyline.

I know people say killing Pat was a mistake and I am one of those that say no it wasn't but this time, I think its a mistake, given the storyline they should have had it get to the point where Jack said choose to Ronnie. She should of pretended to choose Jack but secretly run off with Roxy and the kids. that would of been better in my opinion. Not a lot of the forum would agree given the no of threads!
  • Options
    MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that killing off both Ronnie and Roxy is a big mistake and I thought the door would be left open for both to return in the future.

Bout time Lee told Mick.

Going forward there is a custody case over Matthew, how will Jack cope, will Max turn to drugs and Lee being disowned?

Happy New Year by the way
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ronnie and Roxy's mistake was not playing Katy Perry music before jumping in. When Mick played Katy Perry he swam perfectly well.
  • Options
    kazzieconkazziecon Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Aneesa wrote: »
    I thought it was a very good episode. The camerawork and visuals were amazing. That last shot of Roxy and Ronnie in the pool was iconic.

Ronnie's story has to be the saddest story of any soap character. She's never had a happy ending. The alternative ending would have meant Ronnie survived, but Roxy doesn't so even that wouldn't be a good ending for Ronnie. There is no Ronnie without Roxy or vice versa.

One thing I found truly iconic, was Roxy had Ronnie's veil wrapped around her... I found this symbolic because Ronnie always protected her sister. They both said "together forever" and this was true even in death.

BIB Yes, I agree with you. OH and I both commented on that! 😄
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    finlux wrote: »
    Trust YOU to come trolling on an EE thread yet again.... :rolleyes:
    soap-lea wrote: »
    not good enough, the Sulla MQ is a must
    RickLopez wrote: »
    I've come to expect better from you SULLA :(:p

Glad I didn't. Hate being called a troll >:(>:(
  • Options
    RickLopezRickLopez Posts: 14,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

I don't think you're a troll! :):meltythesnowman::snowflake:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RickLopez wrote: »
    I don't think you're a troll! :):meltythesnowman::snowflake:

You know I wasn't referring to you Rick
  • Options
    the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    It was clearly just the drink at work.

Roxy had the drugs leftover in her bag because she was clearly going to be using them that night [had Ronnie not convinced her to come to the wedding after all].

Yep - there's a shot where she takes the packet out of her make-up bag; then pauses and thinks and decides against it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peg ODwyer wrote: »
    TBH I am glad it is over. The R & R exit has been spoiled for months so I am glad now it is done.

Well I managed to keep away from major spoilers thankfully so it was almost a surprise for me. I pretty much knew Roxy was going to die just from the odd thing people had said but wasn't sure about Ronnie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zarla wrote: »
    Having said that I really enjoyed it and found the way they filmed the reflections in the pool to be eerie and quite powerful.

I liked the visual aspects as well - the reflections were other-worldly. Also the whole Cinderella/fairytale metaphor: Ronnie and Roxy standing by that big clock whilst Jack was reading about what happens at midnight; and Cinderella getting her short time of happiness at the ball [wedding] before her dress turned back into rags [drowned in pool]. It also tied in with Lee saying the house where the wedding was held was like 'something out of a fairytale' when they arrived there - but Ronnie as the 'tragic heroine' was never going to be allowed any kind of fairytale ending. It's a shame as she has been my favourite character for years - I understand her a lot.
  • Options
    finluxfinlux Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know I wasn't referring to you Rick

OK, OK. I won't call you a troll anymore, I'm not here to make enemies :)
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Dot is still insisting calling her male cat Ethel

My sister's Female cat is called Felix for much the same reason as here,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, OK. I won't call you a troll anymore, I'm not here to make enemies :)

Accepted.
  • Options
    finluxfinlux Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Accepted.

LOL, thanks! :p:D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, thanks! :p:D

SULLA is one of the best fms on here Finlux imo of course :)

Hopefully you'll be able to post a lot to see that he has a great sense of humour :D