Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    She was delightful, was only a quick hello but had a smile on her face and a real happy vibe about her!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know Kaye Adams is popular on here, but she was a right pain today. No matter what anyone said, Kaye just took the opposite view. She was defending cyclists, but couldn't actually back up anything she was saying. She just shouted over people.

Maybe someone was shouting down her ear to just disagree with whatever was being said. :o
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Torch81 wrote: »

Evidently there's a guest panellist tomorrow, Shappi Khorsandi. Not sure who she is though.
    cavalli wrote: »
    An Iranian born comedienne...mainly just Iranian though to be fair.

She's about as funny as a public stoning.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you all know...Gloria is ANCHORING again tomorrow!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    I agree the interview with Mr Spain was ruined by Gloria interuppting and not letting Mr Spain finish his sentence. From her point of view she was trying to sympathise with him and as she did not know Lynda it was hard for her to relate to her so she used her own experiences but there is a time and a place, he did not care about her life and probably did not want to be there in the first place. You could see how hard and raw it was for him to talk and he was there to promote the book on behalf of lynda as she was not there.

It was awful. She was also telling him what he ought to do at Christmas and he just looked stunned. She couldn't appreciate that he wanted to do something completely different to what she thought he 'should' do (i.e. she wanted to have a big Christmas for Caron's sake; he just wants to go away). Much as I sympathize with Gloria, this interview wasn't hers and her comments were inapt. Coleen's grief for Bernie is still raw and much more recent but she never hijacked Lynda's story (when she was being interviewed before she died) with comparisons or during Michael's interview, even though clearly visibly tearful at times and having been a good friend of Lynda's.
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »

:( Oh no, can't stand her. Oh well, Bargain Hunt it is then! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Oh no, can't stand her. Oh well, Bargain Hunt it is then! :D

Feel as if I did a good deed by pre warning you now :D
  • Options
    jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been out of the Country for a couple of months and looking forward to watching LW again. Turned it on - what was Gloria H doing sat in the anchor seat - why????
    Turned if off - can't stand her and reading the last few posts seems I am not alone.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Gloria anchoring? Straight to delete for me. Weren't any of the 3 actual anchors available?

Coleen would've been a better choice
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw it was Gloria anchoring and didn't bother - hopefully audience thought like some of us on here and ratings were down else I think Gloria could do more in the future
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Saw it was Gloria anchoring and didn't bother - hopefully audience thought like some of us on here and ratings were down else I think Gloria could do more in the future

I fear that too, they should let Nadia anchor as a fill in I think she would be brilliant
  • Options
    zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Oh dear god :( Where is Ruth, Andrea, Kaye :confused: Coleen would be better, even Sharon O would be a better choice!!
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zak_g wrote: »
    Oh dear god :( Where is Ruth, Andrea, Kaye :confused: Coleen would be better, even Sharon O would be a better choice!!

Coleen is actually quite a good anchor, she has done it a couple of times.

I think Ruth is on holiday as she has not been on all week.

However, where is Jamelia/Judy Finnigan neither have been seen for a couple of weeks..thank g-d
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feel as if I did a good deed by pre warning you now :D

You did, so thanks for that. :) I went and had some root canal work done in the end as decided it would be a more enjoyable way to spend the hour. :D

Lol at the other comments about the awful Gloria. Seriously, I hope the LW producers see these.

However, where is Jamelia/Judy Finnigan neither have been seen for a couple of weeks..thank g-d

Judy I don't mind too much and it does make me chuckle when she comes on and they have to have a ramp for her to walk down as opposed to the normal (small) step. I hope she lives in a bungalow otherwise I fear it must take her forever to get down stairs in the morning! :o:D

Two weeks without Jamellia - its been bliss!!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes i agree, sadly though Judy and Jamelia will be back. I think today, Coleen was the only one I really liked (although she is always great Imo) Kaye shouldv'e done mon-thurs!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glad to have Linda back :) oh and i am so, so very pleased Gloria is out of the anchor seat!!
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member

Two weeks without Jamellia - its been bliss!!! :)

You spoke too soon, she was back today, and treated us to not one, but TWO "me personally's" :o

Just in case we were getting withdrawal symptoms. :p
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You spoke too soon, she was back today, and treated us to not one, but TWO "me personally's" :o

Whispers - although she did throw those in I actually think she is getting better - backs out of the room......
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whispers - although she did throw those in I actually think she is getting better - backs out of the room......

Are you feeling all right Poppy? :o:D;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:o Glad I missed today's then! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So LW puts up lovely and classy decorations and the show ends next week until January!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's back, good show, even Gloria was bearable...just!
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Nadia expected to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house this week. Drive to boost ratings?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They said that all the political party Leaders would be appearing in May. What the hell?!
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Kyle shouts everywhere he goes.

Coleen's still a knob. She doesn't even look like she wants to be there anymore.