Options

Team Cutler Appreciation (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jamboreej wrote: »
    And what else will they find if they start delving into your hard drive :eek:

Oh dear I dread to think! :p
    sadmuppet wrote: »
    Me too!

*SM unfurls her golden wings and polishes them vigourously with Brasso*

:D

I think we are all just pictures of innocence.

SM! It'll be funny to see if they do manage to see what PMs you have sent! :D:p
  • Options
    sadmuppetsadmuppet Posts: 8,222
    Forum Member
    And what else will they find if they start delving into your hard drive :eek:

Hmmm, was just thinking - I'd quite like to delve into Matthew's hard drive..........

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, was just thinking - I'd quite like to delve into Matthew's hard drive..........

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smileycat wrote: »
    Oh dear I dread to think! :p

I think we are all just pictures of innocence.

SM! It'll be funny to see if they do manage to see what PMs you have sent! :D:p

I think that will probably be a verbal warning for me then - they aren't keen on us using computers at work for the purposes of um........

well......

FILTH!

(not that I have been at all filthy, really I haven't)

*SM reaches for Dr Gepetto's patented anti-nose growing powders*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SM wouldn't we all! But I've already been there. There are no words for it..... very big.

Of course you aren't filthy at all!!! You are the picture of innocence. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SM, aren't those TQ's wings? :confused: I think yours are the rather battered ones over there - at the opposite end of the bar! :eek:

Oh gosh, you're right - may need to beat the dents out before regilding them and giving them a rub....

Still, TQ will be happy that I've kept her wings so beautifully for her whilst she's been away flirting with the gardening staff and the binmen....

*SM is not jealous about TQ's local handymen, really she isn't....*

• Options
    Forum Member
    SM wouldn't we all! But I've already been there. There are no words for it..... very big.

Of course you aren't filthy at all!!! You are the picture of innocence. :D

A very large hard drive eh? Masses of RAM - that's always a good thing.......!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh gosh, you're right - may need to beat the dents out before regilding them and giving them a rub....

Still, TQ will be happy that I've kept her wings so beautifully for her whilst she's been away flirting with the gardening staff and the binmen....

*SM is not jealous about TQ's local handymen, really she isn't....*

But you have a stiff Antiguan, don't you? :p

Perhaps she could locate someone who knows how to get dents out of wings and halos...

*examines her own halo which is looking rather battered and definitely losing its lustre*
  • Options
    Forum Member

Perhaps she could locate someone who knows how to get dents out of wings and halos...

*examines her own halo which is looking rather battered and definitely losing its lustre*

Yep, I've got the stiff Antiguan - and he's very nice too - TQ has chosen wisely ........

Good idea about the wing undentener and halo refurbisher - if there is one around TQ's area , he's bound to be young and fit (and possibly continental), so we'd definitely want to hire him!

I've looked in the Thomson's under 'wing undenteners' and surprisingly, there are none in my local area - who'd've thought......:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nighty night! I'm off to bed.

Sweet naked and damp Cutler dreams

xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night Anna! xxxxx

What is RAM? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night Anna! xxxxx

A new cocktail ??
    :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol! I'd have a bit of that! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night Anna! xxxxx

Sorry Scats - in the REAL world - Random Access Memory - what a computer has to store files....

But in the Bar Cutler world - probably something like Really Amorous Matthew .....

I know which one I'd rather have!!!!

Gotta go now folks - bye!
    See you tomorrow probably!

SM
    XXXX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I've got the stiff Antiguan - and he's very nice too - TQ has chosen wisely ........

Good idea about the wing undentener and halo refurbisher - if there is one around TQ's area , he's bound to be young and fit (and possibly continental), so we'd definitely want to hire him!

I've looked in the Thomson's under 'wing undenteners' and surprisingly, there are none in my local area - who'd've thought......:confused:

Hmm, nope, none in mine either. Funny, that... :rolleyes: Guess we'll have to rely on TQ...
    anna_81 wrote: »
    Nighty night! I'm off to bed.

Sweet naked and damp Cutler dreams

xxx

Night anna. May all your dreams be Culter-filled. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Scats - in the REAL world - Random Access Memory - what a computer has to store files....

But in the Bar Cutler world - probably something like Really Amorous Matthew .....

SM
    XXXX

Okay! Oooh I get it. I would rather have the second RAM.

Night night lovely. xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SM
    XXXX

Obviously a cocktail :p

Got an early start tomorrow morning. Son leaving at 6 to go to Wimbledon.

I will leave you with sweet dreams of a *RAM*
    http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/SCD-O/SCDVITT-11-19-07/ITT-11-19-07194.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/SCD-O/SCDVITT-11-19-07/ITT-11-19-07194.jpg

oooooh love the pic! Hope you enjoy tomorrow.
    I'm off too. Night all. xxx
  • Options
    northernsoul54northernsoul54 Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tangoqueen wrote: »
    and........GET THIS! Even an old bag like me can still pull ! Can see all you young uns falling about laughing at the very idea of poor ole TQ being able to pull!

The guy who came round offering gardening services was about 25 and he just got the jobs - he had a young guy and a girl working for him. He came and gave me a quote, and was very flirty with me - and he asked me out to dinner! Told hubby and he roared with laughter! he was really persistent, this guy! for God's sake I am an old bag and 20 years older than him - so I said no thank you and sent him to Specsavers lol!

Get you! Well done my dear. Now why oh why do I never get random men asking me out to dinner:confused:
    tangoqueen wrote: »
    was told that if I couldn't find one, I could use an old white one and soak it in tea! SOAK IT IN TEA???????? WHAT planet are this lot ON! I sincerely hope I would have better things to do in life than stand there faffing about with a bloody tea bag!

I laughed so hard at this I actually snorted through my nose :D Some people have very strange ideas.

I like the sound of that :D

Just been to dancy lesson, was really good as we learnt a new step in the tango - lunge and natural rock turn, which I like! Also they said they have booked the band and venue for another ball for Christmas :D:D

On the down side, they are having a 4 week break in August.

FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

I find it hard enough waiting one week between lessons! What am I going to do for four whole weeks without dancing :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been to dancy lesson, was really good as we learnt a new step in the tango - lunge and natural rock turn, which I like! Also they said they have booked the band and venue for another ball for Christmas :D:D

On the down side, they are having a 4 week break in August.

FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

I find it hard enough waiting one week between lessons! What am I going to do for four whole weeks without dancing :cry::cry:

Evening, NS! Oh, I am so with you, hun, on the dance class thing. We have our last class next week, then a break until the beginning of September! :eek: No idea how I am going to manage that one! Am seriously considering booking some private lessons in the interim. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    Evening girlies! sending lots of love! x haven't read back because am wanting to watch my recording of today's Wimbledon before I fall asleep - am knackered!

but just wanted to say to you all - watch your email boxes since tomorrow I have a proposition for you all to consider lol.

Will need a reply by the weekend xxxxxxxxx

HUGE Cutler love!

I LOVE that man - am getting so excited about seeing him again I can't think straight!

Was so excited today I couldn't even finish my ham sandwich. Which, knowing how much I love eating, is MAJOR for me!

oh that boy - little does he know what he does.........

I want to slide my hand inside his shirt! THEN I'll be happy!

unless...........he'd let me kiss his bellybutton! but that isn't going to happen lol!

night girlies - love you all so much xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi and bye, TQ! Sweetest of Cutler dreams. Am off to bed myself. Will look forward to a full inbox tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,474
    Forum Member
    MarDans wrote: »
    Oooh R-T, thanks so much for the compliment I try... English is just such a beautiful language, with so many more ways to express yourself, when compared to Dutch.. I can't do any Hungarian or Czech (is dobry den or pozor shoddy Czech?), so to me that's amazing!
    Can't believe you hurt your foot, hope it all heals very quickly (and that it's not too painful?) - beterschap, and best of luck with keeping the leg up and not dancing..

Morning MarDans and everyone, am just hobbling into the Bar ......

dobry den is Czech for 'good morning' and 'pozor' is Czech for 'danger' but I'm not sure about 'shoddy' :confused:

would you agree that Matthew is *atraktivni* ?
    Now Muppet dutch is beginning not to make sense - cos this translates as:

Small child later lizards, clean the Doctor's truffles with Brasso ....

hello SM *waves* I do like your Muppet translations, how about 'Szekesfehervar' :D ....... hope you are feeling sparkly today, you should be after using all that Brasso

Oh, poor you, RT! :( I sprained my foot a couple of years ago while running for a bus and it was really painful (not helped by the fact that I spent the week after I did it on a narrow boat, which meant lots of hopping on and off at locks! I do hope your foot feels better very soon.
    anna_81 wrote: »

Ruby you poor thing *tells the MC to rub Ruby's good foot*

hello THG and anna **** waves **** the nurse told me I should elevate the foot as much as possible but have you tried ironing with an elevated foot :D

it is better today but I'll need some more attention from the MC :)
    Just tell him its a compulsory part of a Cutler dance workshop

hi jammy .....now you know why my workshop took two hours :cool:
    :eek: But I am! I am so innocent I am practically heavenly!

hello SC ...... LOL at this
  • Options
    ruby-tuesdayruby-tuesday Posts: 8,474
    Forum Member

:eek:

I don't think I've ever had a halo and wings ..... it's obviously too late now :)

SM
    XXXX

I'll never think of RAM in the same way again ...... just as 'HRT' will always mean Hrithik Roshan for tea ...... thanks to TQ :)

Oh what a fabby picture ......I so want to be held by Matthew in that way :o

hope your son enjoys the tennis
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh what a fabby picture ......I so want to be held by Matthew in that way :o

hope your son enjoys the tennis

Hi RT. It is a rather gorgeous picture. But I am afraid you will have to join the queue - I think it is quite long already. :D

My elder son went on Wednesday - fab weather :)
    Younger son goes today - raining :(

Away for the weekend now, off to catch train. Back Sunday evening. First weekend away with the old man 'sans enfants' in ages (years probably) :D
This discussion has been closed.