Options

EE - Kirsty's big news for Max *NEW SPOILER*

Comments

• Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    Why would he be desperate to keep it from Tanya and the girls? He is living openly with Kirsty as husband and wife, the kids accept it, Tanya kicked him to the kerb a couple of weeks ago so it is no business of hers anyway.:confused:

Unless Max is back shagging Tanya by the time this breaks:yawn:

The thing is, what's the point in keeping it secret anyway? Because it'll be obvious she's pregnant a few weeks later:mad:!

It's probably so we can endure endless scenes of

"Max you gotta tell your faaamily"
    "I will babe, I promise ya. Just give me time"
    "But Max, you neeeed to tell em"
    "Babe just leave it will ya. I will sort it, it's just complicated innit"

And so on and so on:yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And as gobby Kirsty, played by sizzling Kierston Wareing, 34, is not one to keep things to herself, it’s going to take
    some doing for him to keep news of the baby from his children as well as their mum Tanya.

Sizzling? Erm... What?! She's a dog.

You missed this one:
    But with Max, below, more confused than ever over his feelings for the leggy babe – and his love for ex-wife Tanya
    - it’s going to be a stressful time for the used car salesman.

Max is now a penis!:sleep:
  • Options
    kenny7kenny7 Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, there's Kirsty ruined already then!

They had a chance to take Max's character in a new direction last Autumn but they've failed at that spectacularly.

I'm going to guess we will get months of Tanya being the villain in this joke of a storyline and then she will leave.
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nigel12 wrote: »
    It's like they have just four plots they that pick from wedding/affair/baby/illness then throw in the odd gang storyline every two or three years!

You've been listening in on the script meetings then ;)
  • Options
    Becki_StaffordBecki_Stafford Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    EEforest wrote: »
    "Kirsty turning up on Christmas Day as Max's wife was one of the biggest shocks we've ever had on Albert Square." It really wasn't... :sleep:

^^Agree totally, was about as surprising as bad weather in winter!^^ :)
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,694
    Forum Member
    Max having ANOTHER child. Uch :/ Obviously the reason why Tanya will leave the square.
  • Options
    FallingPianoFallingPiano Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Spy forums in "Blasting plot before it's aired" shock. :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like pregnancy plot lines, they are rarely, if ever, short of drama.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    RE Butterflyy I think she finishes filming in May so she'll leave late June/early July.

FGS :mad:, lumbering Kirsty with a child will completely ruin her character IMO.

Have the Branning Brothers ever heard of birth control :rolleyes: ?

At least it's not Abi..........

I think thats the most positive thing that can be said about this story. :(
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Spy forums in "Blasting plot before it's aired" shock. :yawn:

And why not? It's yet another pregnancy story related to the sexual shannigans of the Brannings! What's not to :yawn: about? No-one need watch the actual episode in order to voice how tired they have become with Max's complicated love life, a story that has stretched over the past six years with little or no variation to it, or that it has in any way extended Max's character beyond what goes on in his trousers.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she'll be all "homeboy, I'm really your brother. I didn't mean for it to go this far".
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't they normally have two pregnancies on the go at one time. I suppose there is Roxy but i would not be surprised if they make Lauren pregnant this year as well
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Brannings never sit on the shelf for long do they? Why must they have a story going on at all times while others often have nothing to do for entire years? It's not like the Branning plots are original in any way. It's the same recycled crap month after month. Max Branning needs to be written out. He's dragging this show down into the gutter.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Brannings never sit on the shelf for long do they? Why must they have a story going on at all times while others often have nothing to do for entire years? It's not like the Branning plots are original in any way. It's the same recycled crap month after month. Max Branning needs to be written out. He's dragging this show down into the gutter.

Lauren has had two weeks off
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Kirsty's gone and got herself all pregnasty? More baby mama drama on this show yet again? :yawn:

If EastEnders was a movie, I'd be taking my box of popcorn with me to the exit. So boring.
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,474
    Forum Member
    Just so you know, if you insult an actor or actresses looks or acting ability it s apparently ok, if you make a joke about the colour of Max hair, you will get an e-mail warning.

Not being sarcastic, just don't want anyone else making the same mistake.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Lauren has had two weeks off

So?:confused:
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Round & round we go, where it stops nobody knows, & it aint slowing down, this merry go round.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,488
    Forum Member
    My prediction is that Kirsty will lose the baby, through miscarriage or abortion. And Tanya will be to blame. Trust me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Christ, cant he use condoms ?? :yawn: another ginge kid is all we want :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    My prediction is that Kirsty will lose the baby, through miscarriage or abortion. And Tanya will be to blame. Trust me

Are we going for the twist of Lauren also being pregnant, finding out that Kirsty wants to be a mother desperately, and giving up her own baby to her step mother to further drive a wedge between Tanya and the rest?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    is this Tanya's exit, she hears about the baby etc, maybe she goes then..When does Tanya go anyway ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just so you know, if you insult an actor or actresses looks or acting ability it s apparently ok, if you make a joke about the colour of Max hair, you will get an e-mail warning.

Not being sarcastic, just don't want anyone else making the same mistake.

:eek: Fair enough!
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How boring!
    Can we not go a year without pregnancies,
    its so over done,

In my Neighbourhood only 3 person got pregnant from the 13 years I lived there,
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,474
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    :eek: Fair enough!

Sorry, should have said that's what happened to me, it wasn't a warning:D