QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian >>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    its not butlins. butlins (the music bigweekends) & their bognor hotels are far beyond anything Britannia Hotels has managed to build into the failed Pontins

So you were refering to Pontins specifically rather than using the name generically to refer to all holiday camps??
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan, i don't like Ian at all.
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    So you were refering to Pontins specifically rather than using the name generically to refer to all holiday camps??

yes, i specifically related him to the bottom of the class of cheap holiday hotel entertainment people
  • Options
    JackkJackk Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Emma, Rylan and Iain are the best trio of presenters Big Brother has had in a long time. I'd love them to do a press shot together this summer like Davina, Dermot and Russell used to, I reckon it'd look 'right' :D
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I prefer Rylan
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Iain Lee is on Come Dine With Me on More4, just started.
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there any comparison to be made here? They are very different people. Rylan is improving, he does have his own natural sense of humour. Too much Rylan centered at times but I suppose that's all part of who he is. I can't bear Emma's screeching and prefer Rylan presenting the other shows now. He and Iain seem to work well together. I much prefer Iain though.:)