Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Flora :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    cattle prod needed had about 4 hrs sleep since weekend.
    house has been sorted full work starts in 2 weeks.
    Mums operation date is sorted also but think its all caught up finally being sick a lot
    so looking like an extra from night of the living dead atm...
    Excellent news, hopefully you'll all be 'sorted' before the end of the year & after that your luck changes for the better. It's long overdue for you all. *hugs*
    Barracute wrote: »
    it looks like Mark and Chris will be going tonight, well imo anyway! But i would prefer Pav and Winston, no chance of the latter, its between Pav and Chris for the second eviction spot (Mark is clear favourite and looks a gonna!) but i have a hunch we are stuck with Pav to the final, unfortunately.
    Before I logged on I thought it would be Mark & Chris gone........I had a thought before that that the ideal scenario would have been either, Mark/Pav going 1st, followed by Winston. It was only a fantasy (in my mind) I was so so delighted that the good Winston is gone. :D
    Its good that you have the op date. How long do you think it will be until you can move into the new house?

I am horrified at Ash, Chris and Mark. And i cant understand how anyone can think it is ok to go back on your word.
    I think they were stupid agreeing to the pact, but once you are in it you cant back out.
    How did Mark come out of that without too much hassle? :confused: Why was Ash praised and Chris attacked? It didn't make sense.

Thank you Richie. Was that the end of the prize fund fiddling?

Our local pub has live streaming when bands are on. Funnily enough, it costs them almost nothing.
    What is DR? I am racking my brains here.
    It's something said in the heat of the moment & isn't legally binding.

Because Mark & Ash are Helen's cronies & therefore above any sort of criticism!
    O-M-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did that happen!!!!!!??? One of the biggest shocks ever in BB history surely? You could have got 40-1 on Winston earlier in the week (anyone who did made a right killing!),, Talk about gobsmacked! I thought he was a good bet for the win! Well i am delighted that Chris and Christopher survived to the final week!

Well looks like its giftwrapped for Ashleigh to win now - but who knows what could happen after tonight!

Oooooh just heard (while i was typing and not looking at the screen) Emma on BOTS ranting about people accusing her of being biased, called it BS (in full!)) lol
    Me too! I've thought for a while the best final HM's would be Chris, Christopher & Ashleigh. I suspect Helen will be 1st out (she's only there by default) followed by Pav...........
    I am really surprised so many voted for Winston, because I cant think of anything he has done to be disliked that much.
    I completely forgot about him earlier today when i was trying to explain to Elfy about last night's episode that he missed. I was counting my fingers saying "I could have sworn there was another housemate" and Elfy looked blank too.
    :o:o
    Really?
    His lewd comments to & about females didn't help his cause any, his constant 'encouragement' to Helen to cause arguments with other HM's not in their gang, then sitting back laughing like a hyena when it all blew up didn't do much to endear him to the public. He seemed to really enjoy all the conflict which he'd helped to engineer while he sat there with his stupid gormless grin, or his constant guffawing, wasn't pleasant to watch.
    Janet29 wrote: »
    good money was made on that result so i reckon it was more than my vote :kitty::cool:

it was, and Katreyas would take some beating...it was Helen berating someone in the crowd saying 'Winston out' and her and Ash were smug saying he wasnt going anywhere :D

and the rest is history.........:blush::D
    How the mighty are fallen, eh? Helen thought it was highly amusing that Winston would ever be evicted & the fact someone in the crowd shouted 'Get Winston out', was too ridiculous for her to comprehend. That wee gang is slowly but surely being dismantled one by one, & none of them in the gang can understand why! Yet it doesn't stop them constantly taking the moral high ground whether they're right or wrong. (invariably wrong).
    Emma was very harsh with Mark, I thought. I wondered if it was to "prove" that she is not biased?
    She'll need to try harder than that!
    Janet29 wrote: »
    i agree she was harsh with him, i know he wasnt popular on the forum but i quite liked him, yes he did things wrong but dont we all. i think exit interviews should be a celebration of their time in the house but it deffo wasnt that tonight i found his interview hard to watch
    She's doing exactly the same thing McCall did, showing her preference to certain HM's. All the HM's need to be treated exactly the same way, you can't shower one HM with praise & berate another. It's very unfair of her. >:(
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Scots rool wrote: »

It's something said in the heat of the moment & isn't legally binding.

Morally binding if not legal.
    Although, because there is proof of the agreement, might it be considered similar to a lottery syndicate where everyone contributes, and the courts have ordered a share to those who missed paying?
    Because Mark & Ash are Helen's cronies & therefore above any sort of criticism!
    At least she has almost ran out of acolytes. I hope Ash goes early next week.
    :o:o
    Really?
    His lewd comments to & about females didn't help his cause any, his constant 'encouragement' to Helen to cause arguments with other HM's not in their gang, then sitting back laughing like a hyena when it all blew up didn't do much to endear him to the public. He seemed to really enjoy all the conflict which he'd helped to engineer while he sat there with his stupid gormless grin, or his constant guffawing, wasn't pleasant to watch.

But not compared to thugs like Jay, Daley and *spits* Conor, who appeared to be more popular?
    Unless I missed something? I am only half watching this series and Winston is hardly riveting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. :)

Morally binding if not legal.
    Although, because there is proof of the agreement, might it be considered similar to a lottery syndicate where everyone contributes, and the courts have ordered a share to those who missed paying?

At least she has almost ran out of acolytes. I hope Ash goes early next week.

But not compared to thugs like Jay, Daley and *spits* Conor, who appeared to be more popular?
    Unless I missed something? I am only half watching this series and Winston is hardly riveting.
    We're talking about BB HM's, morals don't come into it! :D As I mentioned before, Alex snaffled 30k which she had promised to dole out (swore on her mother's life too), but in the end kept the lot.

I suspect Ash will follow Helen, of course there could be a midweek eviction & Ash could go then That would be hilarious :D ............I think it's between Christopher & Ashleigh for the winners place.

You can't really compare to Jay, Daley & Conor..........it's a completely different scenario.
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    I didn't feel sorry for Mark.He let Chris take all the flack despite the fact that he himself wasn't going to honour the pact. He was so full of himself that he rarely let anyone finish a sentence, then complained that they were being rude to him!

As a previous reality show contestant, where he was not popular due to his laziness and whinging, you would have thought that he would have developed some finesse and self-awareness.

Of course he was nervous, he realised that he had been judged and found wanting by the public and they didn't like his deviousness.

Even his parting shot about how he hadn't wanted to share the show with a second evictee was totally self-centred, no thought for the next HM who would be surprised and shocked to find it was a double.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    I didn't feel sorry for Mark.He let Chris take all the flack despite the fact that he himself wasn't going to honour the pact. He was so full of himself that he rarely let anyone finish a sentence, then complained that they were being rude to him!

As a previous reality show contestant, where he was not popular due to his laziness and whinging, you would have thought that he would have developed some finesse and self-awareness.

Of course he was nervous, he realised that he had been judged and found wanting by the public and they didn't like his deviousness.

Even his parting shot about how he hadn't wanted to share the show with a second evictee was totally self-centred, no thought for the next HM who would be surprised and shocked to find it was a double.

I think it will be a very very long time before Mark develops finesse and self awareness. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I could never vote for anyone who wears proper shoes with no socks.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashleigh is coming in for some flak outside after her mega rant in the DR about Helen, was certainly full on and F-Word packed but it was truthful i felt. There was another memorable DR visit at the other end of the episode tonight, though memorable for very different reasons - Christopher getting upset over Mark being evicted, quite sad that was, but i dont think they have much of a future together.

Anyway it was good see both evictions again - still cant get over Winston being evicted lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh is coming in for some flak outside after her mega rant in the DR about Helen, was certainly full on and F-Word packed but it was truthful i felt. There was another memorable DR visit at the other end of the episode tonight, though memorable for very different reasons - Christopher getting upset over Mark being evicted, quite sad that was, but i dont think they have much of a future together.

Anyway it was good see both evictions again - still cant get over Winston being evicted lol

I didn't like her behaviour tonight. The stocks were supposed to be funny but she was nasty and vicious.
    Mark really went for it too, didn't he? :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like her behaviour tonight. The stocks were supposed to be funny but she was nasty and vicious.
    Mark really went for it too, didn't he? :o:o:o

They did rather enjoy getting some revenge ! :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They did rather enjoy getting some revenge ! :o:D

To be fair, anyone who has got this far without giving Helen a smack has done well :D

I have just found out that on mumsnet they call Kimberley and Steven
    Semen and Fingerley. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, anyone who has got this far without giving Helen a smack has done well :D

eeeugh!
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the voting must be slow low only takes a directed campaign and that HM is toast,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the voting must be slow low only takes a directed campaign and that HM is toast,

We must be the only ones watching.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah i think you could be right, all the talk of twitter/fb etc campaigns every week it does seem like they can work...
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend despite the awful wet weather.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I agree. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Flora :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend despite the awful wet weather.
    Morning Eddy :D

It's just dull here with smirry rain (so far).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »

He was absolutely gobsmacked to realise that his behaviour hadn't come across well, wasn't he? He is completely without any filter or any self awareness. He comes across as very narcissistic.
    As you say he was pissed off he now has to share his 'week' on SOTS, he's not a nice person at all.
    I think it will be a very very long time before Mark develops finesse and self awareness. :D
    I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. :D
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha, it was a brilliant result. :D

I haven't watched it yet, was it to do with Helen being really nasty when Ashleigh & Christopher were doing a task in the DR? Helen was really obnoxious with her constant comments about them. Totally unnecessary, and showed how horrible she actually is. Funnily enough all was forgotten when they won the task. >:(

Indeed so! :D

Ewwwwwwww................:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm, you would have thought yet another warning for Helen would have been shown....... HERE
This discussion has been closed.