Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Eddy :D

Morning Flora :D

Morning SR :D
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cattle prod needed had about 4 hrs sleep since weekend.
    house has been sorted full work starts in 2 weeks.
    Mums operation date is sorted also but think its all caught up finally being sick a lot
    so looking like an extra from night of the living dead atm...
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Mums operation date is sorted also but think its all caught up finally being sick a lot

Glad you got your mums op date sorted, thats something. But all you have to put up with not surprised its caught up with you! Hope your feeling better soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it looks like Mark and Chris will be going tonight, well imo anyway! But i would prefer Pav and Winston, no chance of the latter, its between Pav and Chris for the second eviction spot (Mark is clear favourite and looks a gonna!) but i have a hunch we are stuck with Pav to the final, unfortunately.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 218,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget @BBCouchPotatoes will be live after #BBBOTS tonight http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.co.uk Skype:drdetroit09 #bbuk #bbuklive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Glad you got your mums op date sorted, thats something. But all you have to put up with not surprised its caught up with you! Hope your feeling better soon.

thanks barra.
    bloody hell did I kill this thread or what!! that's a record and no mistake :D
    Hilarious the BBC are planning on Live streaming via you tube all the DR who events worldwide and we get some for CBB :kitty:
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Its good that you have the op date. How long do you think it will be until you can move into the new house?
    it looks like Mark and Chris will be going tonight, well imo anyway! But i would prefer Pav and Winston, no chance of the latter, its between Pav and Chris for the second eviction spot (Mark is clear favourite and looks a gonna!) but i have a hunch we are stuck with Pav to the final, unfortunately.
    I am horrified at Ash, Chris and Mark. And i cant understand how anyone can think it is ok to go back on your word.
    I think they were stupid agreeing to the pact, but once you are in it you cant back out.
    How did Mark come out of that without too much hassle? :confused: Why was Ash praised and Chris attacked? It didn't make sense.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Don't forget @BBCouchPotatoes will be live after #BBBOTS tonight http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.co.uk Skype:drdetroit09 #bbuk #bbuklive
    Thank you Richie. Was that the end of the prize fund fiddling?
    thanks barra.
    bloody hell did I kill this thread or what!! that's a record and no mistake :D
    Hilarious the BBC are planning on Live streaming via you tube all the DR who events worldwide and we get some for CBB :kitty:

Our local pub has live streaming when bands are on. Funnily enough, it costs them almost nothing. :D
    What is DR? I am racking my brains here. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its good that you have the op date. How long do you think it will be until you can move into the new house?

I am horrified at Ash, Chris and Mark. And i cant understand how anyone can think it is ok to go back on your word.
    I think they were stupid agreeing to the pact, but once you are in it you cant back out.
    How did Mark come out of that without too much hassle? :confused: Why was Ash praised and Chris attacked? It didn't make sense.

Thank you Richie. Was that the end of the prize fund fiddling?

Our local pub has live streaming when bands are on. Funnily enough, it costs them almost nothing. :D
    What is DR? I am racking my brains here. :confused:

gah! typo Dr who :D
    sorry.:blush:

about 3 months on the house flower 4 tops
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    O-M-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did that happen!!!!!!??? One of the biggest shocks ever in BB history surely? You could have got 40-1 on Winston earlier in the week (anyone who did made a right killing!),, Talk about gobsmacked! I thought he was a good bet for the win! Well i am delighted that Chris and Christopher survived to the final week!

Well looks like its giftwrapped for Ashleigh to win now - but who knows what could happen after tonight!

Oooooh just heard (while i was typing and not looking at the screen) Emma on BOTS ranting about people accusing her of being biased, called it BS (in full!)) lol
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    O-M-G !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did that happen!!!!!!??? One of the biggest shocks ever in BB history surely? You could have got 40-1 on Winston earlier in the week (anyone who did made a right killing!),, Talk about gobsmacked! I thought he was a good bet for the win! Well i am delighted that Chris and Christopher survived to the final week!

Well looks like its giftwrapped for Ashleigh to win now - but who knows what could happen after tonight!

Oooooh just heard (while i was typing and not looking at the screen) Emma on BOTS ranting about people accusing her of being biased, called it BS (in full!)) lol

I. AM. SHOCKED. TO. THE. CORE!!!!!
    and really rather pleased!!
    Christopher to win!!

Having an early night after an incrediblly traumatic day....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Christopher to win!!

Oh no. What happened?

I enjoyed the eviction. What a shock. I think I would like Pav to win for spite! :D
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i voted the first time this BB for Winston to go, was so shocked my vote counted :D

Chris FTW :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Christopher to win!!

Oh dear hope your doggies are ok:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janet29 wrote: »
    i voted the first time this BB for Winston to go, was so shocked my vote counted :D

ha ha yes it was you wot did it ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am really surprised so many voted for Winston, because I cant think of anything he has done to be disliked that much.
    I completely forgot about him earlier today when i was trying to explain to Elfy about last night's episode that he missed. I was counting my fingers saying "I could have sworn there was another housemate" and Elfy looked blank too. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i couldnt believe my ears when hs name was called, there must have been others who felt the same about Helens crew.......made for a fab eviction night though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe nobody else voted. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i couldnt believe my ears when hs name was called, there must have been others who felt the same about Helens crew.......made for a fab eviction night though :D

The best since Katreya was separated from her fwends. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really surprised so many voted for Winston, because I cant think of anything he has done to be disliked that much.
    I completely forgot about him earlier today when i was trying to explain to Elfy about last night's episode that he missed. I was counting my fingers saying "I could have sworn there was another housemate" and Elfy looked blank too. :D

I voted for him to break Helens hold on who was up for eviction and manipulation of conversations. I didnt believe his supposed Essex persona although watching is eviction i was wrong on that score, he didnt interview well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I voted for him to break Helens hold on who was up for eviction and manipulation of conversations. I didnt believe his supposed Essex persona although watching is eviction i was wrong on that score, he didnt interview well

It is funny that he was never called fake, because to me it looked like he was overdoing the dumbness and kept slipping out of it into something a bit posh and likeable by accident.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe nobody else voted. :D

good money was made on that result so i reckon it was more than my vote :kitty::cool::D
    The best since Katreya was separated from her fwends. :D

it was, and Katreyas would take some beating...it was Helen berating someone in the crowd saying 'Winston out' and her and Ash were smug saying he wasnt going anywhere :D

and the rest is history.........:blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is funny that he was never called fake, because to me it looked like he was overdoing the dumbness and kept slipping out of it into something a bit posh and likeable by accident.

watching his eviction interview i think he was stepping up to the plate in the house as he came across worse in his interview than he did in the house. The crux of me voting for him was last night as he came across as money orientated when they were deriding Chris but not Mark and Ash.

i felt sorry for Mark when he was evicted he was so nervous, im sure hes not the manipulative meanie hes been made out to be, its just a game show after all and im sure they are all playing the game
  • Options
    Forum Member
    watching his eviction interview i think he was stepping up to the plate in the house as he came across worse in his interview than he did in the house. The crux of me voting for him was last night as he came across as money orientated when they were deriding Chris but not Mark and Ash.

i felt sorry for Mark when he was evicted he was so nervous, im sure hes not the manipulative meanie hes been made out to be, its just a game show after all and im sure they are all playing the game

Emma was very harsh with Mark, I thought. I wondered if it was to "prove" that she is not biased?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma was very harsh with Mark, I thought. I wondered if it was to "prove" that she is not biased?

i agree she was harsh with him, i know he wasnt popular on the forum but i quite liked him, yes he did things wrong but dont we all. i think exit interviews should be a celebration of their time in the house but it deffo wasnt that tonight i found his interview hard to watch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i agree she was harsh with him, i know he wasnt popular on the forum but i quite liked him, yes he did things wrong but dont we all. i think exit interviews should be a celebration of their time in the house but it deffo wasnt that tonight i found his interview hard to watch

Yes it was. I don't like the booing. You are right, it should be a celebration, no matter how dull or horrible they were.
    I like Mark despite him being a horror. Well, because of it really. :D
This discussion has been closed.