Options

WhiteRoom Task Sara, Connor and Luke S

Comments

• Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malik24 wrote: »
    Adam's has 9, Conor's had 14. It's based on the last nominations.

ETA: I don't actually mind Conor/Luke S being there as they will fight it out. I hope Sara does try because there's no point her being there if she's just going to flounce.

Adam had less nom's than both conor and luke s so it has to based on the family ond friends vote. If not BB has made a mistake.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emily66 wrote: »
    Nominations received this series:

Adam-9
    Conor-14
    Luke S-13
    Ashleigh-8
    Becky-10

In case anyone is interestested :mad:

hmm maybe bb meant the ones with the least votes from the F&F.
  • Options
    Magic_BeansMagic_Beans Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Sara better not get herself evicted!

That's Shiv, then Lauren (hope Luke A would go but secretly thought she would!), then Caroline gone against Luke S, then Becky and Ashleigh if it is a double, then potentially Sara in the White Room. 6 girls in a row!
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swanduck wrote: »
    If i'ts least nominations to date then Adam' rec'd 10 and conor rec'd 15 ?

maybe it should have read "this week"? It doesn't inspire you with confidence though does it?
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Is it just me who's happy that 3 housemates I don't like are doing the task? Yeah, someone might win a pass to the final, but I wouldn't want to risk Scott or Adam getting evicted when they're two of the only people I like in there.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    The one who stood for the longest in the last task ?

:D

Yeah, he must be exciting! People call him dull, but I ain't never seen a man stand still and do nothing for as long as that.

Perhaps he can replicate that in the white room and entertain us all.
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curnow wrote: »
    The four housemates with the least nomination votes to date – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'. Scott dropped out straight away saying, "I really don't like tasks. I don't mind at all not doing it."
    :eek:

It appears the wording has been changed on the website

The four housemates with the least nomination votes this week – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'. Scott dropped out straight away saying, "I really don't like tasks. I don't mind at all not doing it."

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sara Conor will win , I saw her in that movie and she is kick-ass!

But the terminator has already been evicted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a shock it will be if none took the money.
    they talk sara into leaving by saying she is safe. and might win bb,cause she came top of the list last week. then connor and luke S decides that connor takes the free pass and they share the 100.000 between them when he wins.lolol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think whoever wins the task, will be given the choice of Free Pass to the Final or £25k and eviction on Friday. This would go along with the rumour of possible double eviction on Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Tbh I`d rather that than him win 25k.

yes I'm with you on that one.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »

The four housemates with the least nomination votes this week – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'. Scott dropped out straight away saying, "I really don't like tasks. I don't mind at all not doing it."

i saw that they couldn't even get that right :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emily66 wrote: »
    Nominations received this series:

Adam-9
    Conor-14
    Luke S-13
    Ashleigh-8
    Becky-10

In case anyone is interestested :mad:

so what is the deal then? Is it noms this week?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is really irritating. Wish they'd actually bloody explain the whole White Room and potential twists from it properly. :mad:
  • Options
    shelly34shelly34 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    if you go on the channel 5 webiste 98% of the comments are negative all calling it a fix
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treetree wrote: »
    i saw that they couldn't even get that right :mad:

they make it up as they go along to fit their own scenario of who they want where. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MisoSoup wrote: »

It hardly seems right that something as important as this could be based on F&F noms! It should have been votes so far - and they should have done it do decide who was up this week. the fact some are already up excludes them from the task. Shambles!
  • Options
    alexia06alexia06 Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    dirrrty wrote: »
    So one of these will win 25k?
    I think the winner of the white room task will be offered 25k to walk or a pass to the final
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    they make it up as they go along to fit their own scenario of who they want where. :rolleyes:

I`m just confused as to why they are backing Conor so much :(
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelly34 wrote: »
    if you go on the channel 5 webiste 98% of the comments are negative all calling it a fix

Nothing to do with the fact that Conor and Luke s are in it, while Deana, Luke A, and Adam arn't by any chance?

what a bunch of babies there are watching the show these days.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what do you think will the contest be to win immunity to the final?
    Arm wrestling, tug of war, punching a slab of meat, how high you can piss up a wall?

Quite. I'm laughing my socks off at your post, but it's bloody tragic really. Can BB get any lower? Don't think so. :mad::mad:
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Methinks the 2 losers will face eviction after the task. Separate from the other four nominees.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    shelly34 wrote: »

Found one in favour

`conor to win.......go on team mackers!!!!!!!!......derrys all behind ye mucker.......go conor go conor!!!!!!!.....whooohoooooo!!!!!
  • Options
    shockedonionshockedonion Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    It would be nice if fm's could not put spoilers in the title of threads. Ta.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flipping rigged ...