Options

WhiteRoom Task Sara, Connor and Luke S

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would be funny if sara gets inspired by what deana did standing for about 12 hours. and win over the boys.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It appears that they present their 'fixes' by avoiding telling the public that there is a clear and fair plan beforehand but instead making it up after they have seen how things are going and just making it out that it's more dramatic to present it this way at the last minute.

I'm sure they'll have obviously planned the white room weeks or months ago, but the selection process appears to have been conceived once they saw how things went.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Conor will win , I saw her in that movie and she is kick-ass!
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3.17pm: Sara says there is no point in her being in the task - the boys will win. That's not the attitude Sara. #bbuklive

There's no point in you being the house.:yawn:

Adam in there and this might have been interesting but not with this trio.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    Why four days ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swanduck wrote: »
    If i'ts least nominations to date then Adam' rec'd 10 and conor rec'd 15 ?

Maybe it suited them to just make it about nominations for this week only?
    If they still have doubts then they can have other housemates nominate candidates with a clue as to how they'll vote.

Otherwise why even bother with the housemate vote at all and just keep it to absolute least nominations?

It reminds me a bit of that BB (BB7?) when potential housemates had to win entry to be an actual BB contestant and it ended up with BB moving the goalpoasts every five minutes with people getting in and then getting kicked out until they got the housemate lineup result they wanted.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing ever goes right with these big twists. Weeks of hype, and now the 3 housemates taking part aren't really the ones that would have got the viewers excited... seriously, Sara? Luke S? who gives a sh*t.

I do. What big guns would you have put in? Adam, the comatose Crip? Scott, who didn't even want to take part?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    while one will win immunity, maybe the other two will be put up for eviction...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    would be funny if sara gets inspired by what deana did standing for about 12 hours. and win over the boys.

From the last update, it appears not!:(

3.17pm: Sara says there is no point in her being in the task - the boys will win
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only potential interest in this is how the two *friends* play the game
    Both males will want to win, but officially, have to be matey with each other

So how will their rivalry express itself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do. What big guns would you have put in? Adam, the comatose Crip? Scott, who didn't even want to take part?

The one who stood for the longest in the last task ?
  • Options
    prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »

When Sara finds it's got nothing to do with winning a party, she'll be out of there the first time the image of a cigarette enters her dozy head.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malik24 wrote: »
    Er, but Conor's had more votes than Becky, Adam, and Ashleigh. Why wasn't Adam eligible?

Edit: I guess it just means based on the latest nominations.

no its noms to date. Its hard to believe that someone as awful as conor has such a low number of noms. :(
  • Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    I'm actually glad Adam didn't get a chance for immunity. As long as the insiders have three outsiders to choose from, chances are good that we can avoid an all outsiders eviction next week. If Adam were to have won immunity the others would have all piled onto Deana and Luke A and we would probably not have had any insiders up with them. Disaster.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So obvious that their golden boy will win a free pass to the final!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    no its noms to date. Its hard to believe that someone as awful as conor has such a low number of noms. :(

Adam's has 9, Conor's had 14. It's based on the last nominations.

ETA: I don't actually mind Conor/Luke S being there as they will fight it out. I hope Sara does try because there's no point her being there if she's just going to flounce.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The four housemates with the least nomination votes to date – Conor, Luke S, Scott and Sara - had one minute to pick three of them to enter The white Room to play for a 'money can't buy prize'.

wtf, unique way to keep Adam out of the running wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Silly really, offering a pass to the final to those with the least nominations, meaning they are the ones who are least likely to need it.

indeed and why only 3? And what if those who were up for nom this week had had the lowest? what then? Its very contrived imho.

tbh with only one more eviction to go before the final (after this week) then I think those three would have been there anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeganG wrote: »
    From the last update, it appears not!:(

3.17pm: Sara says there is no point in her being in the task - the boys will win

what happens if sara leaves the room? will she be ejected ?
    i mean if sara leaves then connor and luke S makes a deal and end of the white room task.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JOSWolf wrote: »
    So obvious that their golden boy will win a free pass to the final!

Tbh I`d rather that than him win 25k.
  • Options
    MisoSoupMisoSoup Posts: 14,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thrombin wrote: »
    I'm actually glad Adam didn't get a chance for immunity. As long as the insiders have three outsiders to choose from, chances are good that we can avoid an all outsiders eviction next week. If Adam were to have won immunity the others would have all piled onto Deana and Luke A and we would probably not have had any insiders up with them. Disaster.

oh em gee! Yeah!

That is one helluva good point
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nominations received this series:

Adam-9
    Conor-14
    Luke S-13
    Ashleigh-8
    Becky-10

In case anyone is interestested :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what do you think will the contest be to win immunity to the final?
    Arm wrestling, tug of war, punching a slab of meat, how high you can piss up a wall?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theory: maybe facebook voting is down because that's how a white room evictee will be decided - could this even work?

phone lines are open though so no.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arm wrestling, tug of war, how high you can piss up a wall?[/QUOTE]

lolol gosh some of you are more funny then the housemates.lolol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Arm wrestling, tug of war, how high you can piss up a wall?

Sounds about right !

Should be Olympic themed - still remember Science and the swimming :)