Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIX (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jrmich9 wrote: »
    Jake's DDT. You actually 100% believed the match was over when he hit it.

Sadly now, it's just been reduced to a throwaway move.

It's an absolute travesty how much the DDT's been devalued.
  • Options
    Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    It's an absolute travesty how much the DDT's been devalued.

At one point I'm sure it was the finishing move for the whole Divas Division
  • Options
    Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have luck in getting tickets to nXt Wembley? I managed to get 6, but the seats aren't brilliant. The stubhub prices are crazy!
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anvil1984 wrote: »
    At one point I'm sure it was the finishing move for the whole Divas Division
    And not one of them could do it properly.
    Anyone have luck in getting tickets to nXt Wembley? I managed to get 6, but the seats aren't brilliant. The stubhub prices are crazy!
    No luck for me. Think they all might be sold out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No luck for me. Think they all might be sold out.

Keep trying. I got them on ticketmaster quite late today. Get me in have them at half decent prices

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/wwe-presents-nxt-live-tickets/london-282501.html?cid=ticketmaster
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are people's current favourite entrance music?

Mine are in no particular order, the Vaudavillians, Becky Lynch, Brock Lesnar, and the Dudleyz! 😀

currently?

fin balor
    kevin owens
    sasha banks
    seth rollins
    Quick question guys. What has been everyones favourite finishing move?

stunner
    sharpshooter
    any variation of powerbomb
    sweet chin music
    rko
    razors edge
    3d

to name bit a few
  • Options
    homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Fav finishers?

Razors edge.
    Sharpshooter
    Sweet chin music
    Jakes DDT
    LionTamer
    F5
    Diamond cutter
    Perfect Plex
    Randy Savages Elbow Drop
    LOD: Dooms Day Device
    Hart Foundation : Heart attack
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,998
    Forum Member
    RKO and Pedigree are probably my favourite finishers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    both authority members(at some point) hollie.....
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunner for me as the best finisher. RKO is good too, but maybe the DiamondCutter is better because Paige found more variations.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did you guys find more shocking last year?

Cena getting his ass whooped at Summerslam or Ziggler beating the Authority 4 on 1 in the Survivor Series main event
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stunner was just a thing of beauty

so sudden, yet impactful, looked like it would hurt,and the set up being just a kick made it unpredictable.

such an apt finisher for the rattlesnake.

watched him beat taker on raw 99 last night, hit him with 2 in a row!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    both authority members(at some point) hollie.....

Correct. Both great moves and the RKO is one I think has been relatively well protected in the age of non-finishing finishers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Correct. Both great moves and the RKO is one I think has been relatively well protected in the age of non-finishing finishers

all good points BUT authority members...you back the machine. case closed.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    all good points BUT authority members...you back the machine. case closed.;-)

I do back the machine and I'm happy to do so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    admittance at last!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't what you think I'm admitting that I haven't already admitted. I love Triple H and Stephanie, always have done and never denied that. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but you have tried to say in past you don't have a positive bias towards wwe when it was clear you did. i am glad we finally can move on now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry were we not talking about the characters portrayed on screen? Odd to use The Authority, a fictional faction of characters, if you're referring to the corporation that has created said fictional faction. "The Machine", in the context of the conversation we were having, was in my mind the faction.

If you believe I have positive bias towards WWE when in fact I simply just enjoy WWE more than TNA and believe it is ran better than TNA, well that's up to you. No doubt "yeah but you never criticise WWE" will be thrown up at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol oh ok,you mean on screen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well yes as The Authority is on-screen faction where the moves being discussed happen :confused:
  • Options
    AceMcCloudAceMcCloud Posts: 2,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's something to do:

Compose a list of all the problems you think WWE has (internally or externally) or that you have with WWE.

Try not to get yourselves in a rage.

No long term (or even short term) creative

It baffles me how they can work with no set out plan, they waste so many opportunities because they make this shit up on the spot

I'd have at least the next year mapped out with contingencies in place to deal with injuries or crowd reactions

Storylines that don't make sense (or simply don't exist)

I think it's clear to everyone what the problem is with the Divas Revolution, everyone except WWE it seems

Why should I be interested in this, why should I root for those people and not those people, why is Nikki not defending the belt, does the belt matter, if it's not about wins or losses then what is it about, what do PCB, BAD or the Bellas actually want to achieve, are they all wanting the same thing, does that mean they agree with each other, I give up

100% pointless, and if we can't invest as fans, we have no interest, this stuff is not difficult

There's loads of things wrong with WWE (and loads of things that they really do well, Rollins vs Cena had some magnificent spots, The New Day and the Lucha Dragons have serious potential, Rollins ability in general is great to watch) but at the heart of the matter is creative direction and storylines

You simply can't tell a story without a start, a middle and an end
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no russo-biggest problem they ever had and 16 years later still never been fixed.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no russo-biggest problem they ever had and 16 years later still never been fixed.

We've been agreeing on a lot lately but this is possibly the most delusional thing you've posted, especially coming after the previous really good post. Russo was guilty of a lot of those things - starting stories with no planned finish etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    We've been agreeing on a lot lately but this is possibly the most delusional thing you've posted, especially coming after the previous really good post. Russo was guilty of a lot of those things - starting stories with no planned finish etc.

russo did long term booking. higher power,rock corperate champ,nwo silver and black. please dont lie

you keep coming out with this anti russo stuff,so please tell everyone why wwe sucks for the last 15 years compared to attitude era? please tell everyone!

the lack of midcard is really killing current wwe,and russo put 100% effort into midcard as much as did main event thats for damn sure.
This discussion has been closed.