Options

The DS Eurovision General Discussion Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• Options
    contejascontejas Posts: 8,958
    Forum Member
    Apparently this week they're picking songs to perform in the final (like Belgium last year) so sadly this isn't going to be one of them.:(

Boo!

Is there no hope at all...:(
  • Options
    da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    All thriller and no filler. :cool: I've allowed the odd ballad. You're not wrong, I'd say it's about 95%+ female at present.

*claps hands* :cool::D

Ok don't forget to post a link when done.
  • Options
    kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    yes it is me i think. I have *following * highlighted. Not even started exploring it yet , i need sleep , will probabaly have naff portugese songs haunting my slumbers. will look forward to haveing a nose what else you have on there in the morning. :)

I'm not a bloke though:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes it is me i think. I have *following * highlighted. Not even started exploring it yet , i need sleep , will probabaly have naff portugese songs haunting my slumbers. will look forward to haveing a nose what else you have on there in the morning. :)

I'm not a bloke though:D

Yes you're not a bloke, so you say :p

I didn't want to post a name as I don't feel that's appropriate but I'm a really nosey bugger :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    da33431 wrote: »
    Yes you're not a bloke, so you say :p

I didn't want to post a name as I don't feel that's appropriate but I'm a really nosey bugger :p

lolol My name is Lisa also , safe as houses with my i am a granny of two ;-)
    i like using general neutral and oddball names on email

The one i use in here alludes to startrek kobiashimaru was the *no win * scenario* Kirk invented. ST3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well hello Lisa, good that we have two Lisa's to pick from :D
  • Options
    EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edwin Okli wrote: »
    "Nikolaj is a jack-of-all-trades: he's a radio host, musical director, penis, journalist and wears a fantastic pair of spectacles."

Enjoying some of Laura Whitmore's commentary.

When was this? :D Laura at the peak of her greatness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well hello Lisa, good that we have two Lisa's to pick from :D

LOl I answer to kobi as well , just so we dont get mixed up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EuroFoxi wrote: »

tail end of a few sherberts was she? LOL penis. :o:D:D
  • Options
    Edwin OkliEdwin Okli Posts: 4,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuroFoxi wrote: »

The start of the first semi-final when she was explaining the hosts. Very likely it's just her accent... or perhaps someone dared her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Edwin Okli wrote: »
    The start of the first semi-final when she was explaining the hosts. Very likely it's just her accent... or perhaps someone dared her.

Send it to scott mills *Inuendo bingo* he'd ove that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Greek show tommorow. Do you think they could import *The all for victory* guy forom Finland. That would go down a storm over there in the interval.

Most humourous pic I've seen all week. Ventriloquist dummy and his finniish beefcake minders. Just trying to picture simon cowels face if he came across his performance.:o

https://www.facebook.com/denileangelo/photos/pb.761812293854126.-2207520000.1425427221./800214740013881/?type=1&theater
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm really looking forward to Greece. Not sure if they'd want to win though, could they afford it or would the Athens Mall car park have to get a makeover? :D
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    I'm really looking forward to Greece. Not sure if they'd want to win though, could they afford it or would the Athens Mall car park have to get a makeover? :D

"Hi Angela... we won Eurovision, can we have another bailout please?"
  • Options
    Forum Member

Car park would make a great venue ...or they could hold it outdoors in Parthenon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    "Hi Angela... we won Eurovision, can we have another bailout please?"

Nein, it will hosted in Munich and we will pick your entry next year!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So there is now a version of Amanecer with a live symphony orchestra, seems like Spain are throwing the kitchen sink this year

http://youtu.be/75RmPIIE9jI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really love Spain's song. Its in my top 5 already. Its a bit Evanescance, a little bit E
    Enigma , right up my street. i think they could win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this is a pretty good list of possibles for Russia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3EegOyOgNo
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't see all the fuss about Spain....it lacks any kind of chorus besides an "eyaaeyaahhohhh". Mind, that never stopped Ukraine 2013 from achieving a high position despite also lacking a chorus, so Spain will likely finish top 5.
  • Options
    GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,203
    Forum Member
    So Paparizou is going to perform ''Rise like a phoenix'' in the greek final tomorrow... Will be interesting I think :p
  • Options
    GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,203
    Forum Member
    I really love Spain's song. Its in my top 5 already. Its a bit Evanescance, a little bit E
    Enigma , right up my street. i think they could win.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dbts.gif
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    Nearly 2hrs without internet, hope that's not an ominous sign for tonight! That'll teach me to joke about Greece's financial woes. :eek:
  • Options
    rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, but you must have enjoyed this bit of Sakis action....

http://youtu.be/dBf7_VGmzD4

:D
    Yeah, he was better as a host than a singer, imo :D But of course the real star of that clip is Paul de Leeuw...

(And seeing Finland topping the scoreboard has a certain attraction too, I must admit... ;))
    The one i use in here alludes to startrek kobiashimaru was the *no win * scenario* Kirk invented. ST3
    That's interesting, I've been wanting to ask what on earth does your username mean ;)
    (Sounds Japanese to me, besides the 'x'...)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    Yeah, he was better as a host than a singer, imo :D But of course the real star of that clip is Paul de Leeuw...

(And seeing Finland topping the scoreboard has a certain attraction too, I must admit... ;))

YES

That's interesting, I've been wanting to ask what on earth does your username mean ;)
    (Sounds Japanese to me, besides the 'x'...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3EegOyOgNo There ya go, i was to tired last night to explain properly. X is abour x files. Im amazed i got through the Portugese semi without the aid of booze :o:o
This discussion has been closed.