Options

Hollyoaks: The Wedding Day Bus Crash [spoilers/speculation]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they will blame Esther. The bullying storyline continues through until the New Year aparrently so I guess the others will gang up on her? :mad:

It will be interesting as Tilly knows what Maddie was really like now.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they will blame Esther. The bullying storyline continues through until the New Year aparrently so I guess the others will gang up on her? :mad:

I think you're right. Let's hope that Sinead and Ruby's comeuppance will be as fatal as Maddie's. They'll need to suffer first, though!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Oh I love it when I'm right, which must be why digital spy deleted my comment about Neil dieing because I spotted that he was not wearing his seat belt. It may lead to depression from George as he swapped places with him. I thought Rhys would die too and hoped Maddie would and yay she did. I screamed at the TV when she left Neil for dead then suddenly went "Yes, karma's a beep"! I do hope George saw that Neil was alive though so he can expose the truth about him being left I'd hate for Maddie to be mourned. Poor Esther and Bart you should leave the village because Jacqui will kill you when the truth comes out!
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I think you're right. Let's hope that Sinead and Ruby's comeuppance will be as fatal as Maddie's. They'll need to suffer first, though!;)

Yh hopefully they get what they deserve. I'm wondering if Jono and George will join in with the bullying again? I'm sure they were part of a prank where Esther wet herself. Maybe they will become part of it & make her life hell. Bless Esther. :(
  • Options
    CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    could you just imagine how graphic maddies death could of been if it was a later episode!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    The Neil/Maddie exchange actually left me feeling sick, but it was sadly probably quite realistic.

I was thinking about the note Rhys left Jacqui
    I think Phoebe finds it and hides it from Jacqui to protect her from the truth.

No idea if anyone else has thought of that or if indeed that is a spoiler, so don't pounce the noob :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 139,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    could you just imagine how graphic maddies death could of been if it was a later episode!

What a genius idea that was - It was soooo utterly out of the blue

Applauding Hollyoaks creativity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, and they wasted it this year for the pointless Walker storyline.
  • Options
    MarySMaryS Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cried when Rhys died,glad he got a good send-off though.Fantastic performance from Andrew Moss as always.Going to miss Rhys.
  • Options
    c4kc4k Posts: 6,015
    Forum Member
    "Meanwhile, more devastation could be ahead for the villagers as the official spoiler for the next episode reads: "Just when they thought they were safe, tragedy strikes for one much-loved couple.""

So who's that gonna be? Jack dropping down dead from another heart attack?

Depends on how you view much-loved
    but could be sinead/bart-miscarriage
  • Options
    BrendonBrendon Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    My moneys on either Doug or prehaps ruby dieing next. Well well find out tommorow. So happy maddie died she got what was coming karma . Plus best death ever there she is slagging Esther off and bang shes dead so funny.
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doug is in future spoilers so i'm thinking Ruby or Tony.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who do we thing would deserve the best exit award at BSA? Rhys or Maddie?
  • Options
    monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sound effect should've been played for Maddie's death scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Maddie got killed was that the end of it? Is tomorrow them finding out about it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Maddie got killed was that the end of it? Is tomorrow them finding out about it?

No, she got crushed by the car door towards the start of the episode in front of all her friends, Jono felt her pulse and said she was dead and her body was covered in the ambulance at the end.
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 deaths are enough, I think anymore would just be too much.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,808
    Forum Member
    3 deaths are enough, I think anymore would just be too much.

It's confirmed in Inside Soap that there will be a 4th death. It says for Friday "Death returns to the village".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she got crushed by the car door towards the start of the episode in front of all her friends, Jono felt her pulse and said she was dead and her body was covered in the ambulance at the end.

flbkab wrote: »
    It's confirmed in Inside Soap that there will be a 4th death. It says for Friday "Death returns to the village".

Yes, I wonder who it will be?!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yes, I wonder who it will be?!

As much as I don't want it to be, I think it could be
    Jono. I saw a cast list for next week and he's not included. Obviously Jono dying would devastate Ruby and she'd probably blame Esther leaving her feeling even worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flbkab wrote: »
    As much as I don't want it to be, I think it could be
    Jono. I saw a cast list for next week and he's not included. Obviously Jono dying would devastate Ruby and she'd probably blame Esther leaving her feeling even worse.

Seems the most likely scenario to me too. I think only Maddie and Rhys' deaths so far have impact as it stands (not Neil unfortunately). I don't think Jono's death would have a big impact on the show (the same with Neil's).
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you see the cast list?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How do you see the cast list?

I think it was in the Radio Times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been thinking this for a while - maybe they could kill amy off-screen,meaning ste gets the kids full-time,putting more strain on his marriage to Doug
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been thinking this for a while - maybe they could kill amy off-screen,meaning ste gets the kids full-time,putting more strain on his marriage to Doug

I hope not, we had to put up with her for ages, the least they could do is let us see her get killed off.

I unfortunately think it'll be Jack, he had that heart attack out of the blue a few weeks ago and today he's been running around trying to save everyone, i think the stress might get to him D=