Options

No...I'm Natalie Holt

longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
Forum Member
✭✭✭
in a Spartacus way. I approve. I approve of Raven. I disagree with the sh*t they were subjected to as professional musicians last year on this show.

I am Natalie Holt:cool:

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone remembers the blog from last year by Raven that we lavished over about the inner workings of the producers especially. This is a surprise. Don't screw with peoples emotions. Especially if they are creative types. And then ask them back on the show to be background. Producers are tw*ts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ravenquartet.co.uk/

Apparently Cowell's minions are good and Rachel's blog is now gone...unlike their music.
  • Options
    Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone got a copy of the blog posts?
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    longpiggy wrote: »
    in a Spartacus way. I approve. I approve of Raven. I disagree with the sh*t they were subjected to as professional musicians last year on this show.

I am Natalie Holt:cool:

lol ha ha ! :D
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might have had a moment of madness there, but she's infinitely more talented than Holden. I doubt the "daft cow" comment will bother her that much.

Holt's a legend.
  • Options
    McMahauldMcMahauld Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob200696 wrote: »

Link --- HERE
  • Options
    Mike2011Mike2011 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    It was very embracing, you could actually tell from her smile she has mental health issues. hope she gets better soon.
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mike2011 wrote: »
    It was very embracing, you could actually tell from her smile she has mental health issues. hope she gets better soon.

Are you a qualified psychiatrist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have talent why would you want to lob eggs?? I hope and pray she gets help for her mental health issues, poor thing.

Enough with the 'mental health issues' already!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McMahauld wrote: »
    Link --- HERE

After reading that I can say, yes it is a difficult day and yes the judges are not as talented as anybody else

but

that blog just came across as arrogant and condescending.

The world of reality TV is terrible and exploitive. I know, we know, everybody knows it's an awful place to be but this doesn't mean you stamp on other people out there and attack others out there looking for a break in life.

Not sure why she threw the eggs apart from the obvious reason that a lot of people don't like Simon Cowell's use of reality TV but did something more than that happen that we don't know about?

If she had written the blog with some consideration that she had learned from the experience and not attacking so many people who were just doing their job and making a wage then I could sympathise more. I do sympathise with people who go on these shows but it's difficult to sympathise with somebody who just loses their rag at everybody but loses their rag with aggression and condescension.

Sad, If you've got a protest, don't run the whole of society through the rubbish too!!
  • Options
    girlinstaticgirlinstatic Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enough with the 'mental health issues' already!

Haha, well like someone said in the other thread, it doesn't help her case that she was grinning like a cheshire cat like it was nbd. It's reasonable to wonder! In one fel swoop... likely trashing you and your group's reputation and career whilst damaging two other guys chances at having one in name of planned revenge is hardly the most rational path to choose! :p:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, well like someone said in the other thread, it doesn't help her case that she was grinning like a cheshire cat like it was nbd. It's reasonable to wonder! In one fel swoop... likely trashing you and your group's reputation and career whilst damaging two other guys chances at having one in name of planned revenge is hardly the most rational path to choose! :p:

Agree that that she chose the wrong act to interrupt (liked them) - did she miss her cue I wonder?

The fact that she was 'grinning like a Cheshire cat' convinces me that it was a Cowell publicity stunt. Let's face it, it's all over YouTube.

It could have been worse/better (choose) if someone had put hand grenades in the egg box. :eek:
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I don't think she ruined Richard and Adam's chances... more like helped them thanks to the sympathy vote.

Though she may have ruined their evening as the performance didn't go to plan. :(

I have no sympathy for the blogger above; anyone with an ounce of sense would know the risks involved in becoming part of a Cowell programme. If you're desperate enough to accept this you have to take the rough with the smooth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kablamo wrote: »
    After reading that I can say, yes it is a difficult day and yes the judges are not as talented as anybody else

but

that blog just came across as arrogant and condescending.

The world of reality TV is terrible and exploitive. I know, we know, everybody knows it's an awful place to be but this doesn't mean you stamp on other people out there and attack others out there looking for a break in life.

Not sure why she threw the eggs apart from the obvious reason that a lot of people don't like Simon Cowell's use of reality TV but did something more than that happen that we don't know about?

If she had written the blog with some consideration that she had learned from the experience and not attacking so many people who were just doing their job and making a wage then I could sympathise more. I do sympathise with people who go on these shows but it's difficult to sympathise with somebody who just loses their rag at everybody but loses their rag with aggression and condescension.

Sad, If you've got a protest, don't run the whole of society through the rubbish too!!

She didnt write the blog another one of the group did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob200696 wrote: »

I did have on the old computer (bugger) and was remembering that before the, well...Sods law. In my head I have it but not on Word. Cowells minions have had it pulled from Raven's website even though it has nought to do with this.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link --- HERE

apologies. My direct link was cut. Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope. That was Rewenge made flesh...:D;):cool: And you are right it was embracing, oh you meant embarrassing D!oh (embarrassing):):confused::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I give in. Accept what you get in this life?. Even if its crap. Being born means you know what your getting into?. Screw that....Screw with me at your pearl. I don't give a flying f ! who or what you are. Tell Nelson to accept life. Nah thought not. No one tells you who or what you are. If you didn't get that. Go home.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Highly condescending blog. She kept bringing up the fact she had to go to, horror of horrors, Wales. Her being booked to support a Welsh act must have been the tipping point. Highly unprofessional of her to do this and she has to realise she has no place in showbusiness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it was okay to screw up someone else though?
    throwing eggs at cowell meant running not only right in the middle of those singers but staying there? couldn't even wait till they had finished? or run through and off the stage

When you enter a show like this surely a huge percentage of acts are just going to be demolished because Cowell only creates shows that are lined with humiliating people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    Highly condescending blog. She kept bringing up the fact she had to go to, horror of horrors, Wales. Her being booked to support a Welsh act must have been the tipping point. Highly unprofessional of her to do this and she has to realise she has no place in showbusiness.
    The blog is written by another member of the group not her. The moaning about Wales was because the whole group live in London so expected to have the audition stage there and not have to travel to Cardiff to do it
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When I click on "read more" I get
    The URL you requested could not be found.

Would be great to read 2nd part.
  • Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first link worked fine, part 2 did not though. Interesting read and I can believe most of it is so absurdly manipulated as that.

Nonetheless, it was one of those articles where you can't help but detest everybody on both sides: Those doing the writing and those being written about.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    The blog is written by another member of the group not her. The moaning about Wales was because the whole group live in London so expected to have the audition stage there and not have to travel to Cardiff to do it
    Right, so they had to travel a whole two and a half hours. If they were actually serious about their act none of them would moan about travelling to get themselves recognised.