Options

Andrew Stoneeeee

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a genuinely nice guy. He's a show off sure, but he's friendly and is good light hearted entertainment. I think he will be a good housemate personally.

I think he is too. If anything he seems a bit desperate for everyone to like him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    i bet he does...and he probably is on good terms with an indian, a fireman, a builder and whoever else does the fookin YMCA as well.

he is a pure Alan Partridge, David Brent, Michael Scott sort except not entertaining in the slightest which makes him ten times worse.

HaHaHaHa
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Nothing against him, but on first impressions, he doesn't really interest me.
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    I think he is too. If anything he seems a bit desperate for everyone to like him.

Yeah he definitely tries hard to please, no doubt about that.:)
  • Options
    Alvy SingerAlvy Singer Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    give him a week and he'll be cry-wanking in the toilet like his doppelganger from Steps that was in CBB a few years back
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    18 years ago Andrew (or Andre, as he was then known!) was an ensemble member of Grease in the West End. This would age him to at least his late thirties.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    18 years ago Andrew (or Andre, as he was then known!) was an ensemble member of Grease in the West End. This would age him to at least his late thirties.

I think that's plausible.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He says he's 28, but in reality he turned 40 last year.
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Was it Andrew Stone who was in the American dance show Dirty Dancing Time of My Life?

Just looked it up and it was him.

He was booted out first and was very upset because he had more experience than some of the others.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Unless the reporter misquoted him, it seems that Andrew has revealed his age to be nearer 40 - in this interview he claims to be same age as Peter Andre. Wouldn't surprise me if that means he's actually over 40!

Loved the delusional comment about Simon Cowell being gutted he didn't sign him!

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/mattmeets/3548796/Matt-meets-Andrew-Stone.html
    Hahahahaha, :D he really is a prat isn't he!
    I'm sure Simon Cowell is gutted he missed out on that opportunity. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    deadbeat herodeadbeat hero Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he had already said he was 39 ?
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Starman have split up. :(
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starman have split up. :(

Really :yawn: wonder what the girl singer who was sent packing because she was a better singer than young Andrew is doing now.