✭✭✭
    One of the episode long in a very long time
    Adam superb performance
    I can definitely see it winning awards
  • Options
    chewstickchewstick Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    made me cry also, stunning acting especially from Adam Woodyatt. take a bow. Possibly the best soap episode in history of soaps.
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any excuse for a moan eh, could also have been supporting the Wedding itself
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing. 10/10. Congratulations to everyone involved. Simply flawless.
  • Options
    wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eastenders at its best tonight..............in sharp contrast to last night's overloaded nonsense.
  • Options
    Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    unitedan wrote: »
    Adam is a great actor

Best actor at the NTAs
  • Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't neccasarily celebrating the carters, it was just an excuse to get outside and have some fireworks in a way of celebrating the show. They couldn't exactly do fireworks for no reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I love how people get annoyed if there is no mistakes. You couldn't even tell that episode was Live, that's how great it was.
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What an amazing actor Adam Woodyatt is!!!

Didn't mind the fireworks but the song they played seemed a bit out of place. The EE theme would've been better.
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was abit disappointed by her tonight. Ian and Peter were fantastic...was surprised by Peter actually, he was really good tonight. Just Jane didn't seem that genuinely upset. She had no tears, just fake cried and her makeup stayed on perfectly. Her body language was really stiff. Great episode though...brilliant acting from Ian once again!
  • Options
    PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ending completely ruined the episode. It was so well acted and in my opinion pulled back the not-so-great reveal yesterday because it actually did reward us with a deserving payoff. It should have ended with Julia's Theme on the picture of the Beales. Instead it all went a bit stupid and over the top.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zorah88 wrote: »
    Cindy was amazing

I thought she was the star. For someone so young she really stepped up.
  • Options
    Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    And he disintegrated into thin air?

As i just said i assumed Mick moved his body considering he didnt really have any reaction to his body not being in the cellar.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »
    This after programme thing is a bit weird, cos only the people in the Beales house really had anything to do! Yet they'll be congratulating everyone else like they all performced pages of stuff themselves!

Most of the cast appeared in the vic if only in the background and it isn't just about today but the whole week during most of which have had live scenes.
  • Options
    Cody1Cody1 Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my Goodness Julias Theme ....................... Julie & tony in a heart in concrete what a beautifully directed episode and was certainly the icing on the cake.

Proper lump in the throat moment, i found it rather hard explaining it to my younger ones.

Adam & Laurie wow fantastic performances from the pros as usual & i love Cindy butting in with a "When you have kids youll understand" to Peter........ yes not the words she used but it meant the same, some wont but I totally understand Janes actions just as Ian eventually did. Heartwarming and im so so glad it didnt turn out to be any of the adults who killed her

Well done EE team, we just need Ian and Kathy reunited now, my kids laugh at Adams crying but its truly heartbreaking from a wonderful actor :)
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was incredible!!! Cried!! Ok I did nt think I would be but I am glad they are pulling as a family started crying from when Cindy said to Peter because you have nt got a child!! :(

Cindy brought me to tears . She was so sweet to them all
  • Options
    Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They didn't need the fireworks. The Julia's Theme ending with the Beales showing the Square would've been an absolutely phenomenal ending to an outstanding episode.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such an emotional rollercoaster of an episode, and such fantastic acting!
  • Options
    therock247uktherock247uk Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Best ever ep!!
  • Options
    owen10owen10 Posts: 128,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did we have a backstage live episode the last time they had a anniversary
  • Options
    zak_gzak_g Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    Oh my lord, that was SO EMOTIONAL. That made me cry :cry: Incredible and flawless epsiode. Lucy's note really got me and Ian reacting oh my god :( I'm emotionally drained! Phenomenal acting by actors who play Ian,Jane, Cindy(the way she read that note :cry: ) ..not to mention Bobby who has no clue! AMAZING!
    This is why I adore EastEnders!

Totally agree with you! It was the best!
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Brilliant episode the Beale family were all amazing .
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could have done with Kats jugs making another appeareance though tbh

:D
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    More Carter haters with a ridiculous thread. It was obvious following on from the Julia = Tony tribute that it was a celebration of 30 years and the fireworks were part of the wedding celebrations.