Options

Steven/Kimberley updates?

Comments

• Options
    lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Chris made him cry, hes never forgiving that, its scary how obsessed he still is.

Kim is a person who attracts and enjoys abusive partners..no saving those types as they dont want to be saved

I agree with this, and I think that's also why she likes having Helen as a friend, another person to abuse her and tell her what to do.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    won't Steven need a garden before he employs gardeners, what he must mean is his mum would employ them as gardeners? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    He said they could "play with the animals" as well.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I wasn't talking about sex, more the narcissistic controlling :p

interesting question though, how much would it take to let Steven bum me, maybe not that much as it's over very quickly :D

Tee hee 'bum' :D:D:D
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    won't Steven need a garden before he employs gardeners, what he must mean is his mum would employ them as gardeners? :D

Maybe he's talking about Kim's lady-garden? He plainly wants as little to do with it as possible himself so hired help might make sense.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Maybe he's talking about Kim's lady-garden? He plainly wants as little to do with it as possible himself so hired help might make sense.

that was my first thought, then i remembered he was offering THREE of them gardening jobs so my next thought was it must be like a jungle down there to require so many staff
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    What a very strange and awkward couple, as soon as the nightclub offers and mag deals fade out they will be done with
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    leahyie wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/TvXtra/status/512583776032276480

LOL!! The showmance continues.............................

Christ it's enough to make u puke eurrrrrggg! Oh and it looks so natural not!
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    that was my first thought, then i remembered he was offering THREE of them gardening jobs so my next thought was it must be like a jungle down there to require so many staff

Two-second Steven has probably already driven Kim to consider doing a Lady Chatterley. She's clearly missed the point of the gardener being a bit of rough though since they are all far more cultured than Steven but I suppose that's inevitable. When you're already scraping the bottom of the barrel the only way is up :D
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a very strange and awkward couple, as soon as the nightclub offers and mag deals fade out they will be done with

The many problems with him, and his bully 'friends'. Is they try to make out they are so 'honest' and 'real'.

Yet when it comes to those vile tweets. They have nothing to say about it. They can't even admit what they meant.

They are nothing but cowards!
  • Options
    oldredroseoldredrose Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    The many problems with him, and his bully 'friends'. Is they try to make out they are so 'honest' and 'real'.

Yet when it comes to those vile tweets. They have nothing to say about it. They can't even admit what they meant.

They are nothing but cowards!

Not the most intelligent of people, if your going to make it and get on chat shows and gameshows you can't bitch about people on twitter etc.......
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    TBH, I don't give a damn! :D

Same here, so glad to say that these saddos are quickly fading into past memory, I was sad that I was so wrong about Kimberly, I thought she was far far better than what she has shown herself to be. :(
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven Goode @stevenjbgoode · 8 de sept.
    How long is it going to be before I become prime minister under a @UKIP led goverment...???

What a knob.

Steven's mother hashtags 'open it' and 'two second steve',is it just me that finds that a bit disturbing?
  • Options
    ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, not just you. *Shudder!* :o
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A UKIP led government? a long long long long long long long time....
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Lynne Goode
    @ lynneegoode
    Who is this David that's on # BBAU ? They say he's like @ stevenjbgoode ? Not possible there's only one # 2second Steven # open it @ bbuk @ BBUKLive"

Is David like Steven? I am not watching BBAU.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kabira wrote: »
    How long is it going to be before I become prime minister under a @UKIP led goverment...???

he must be a comedy character, no real human being can be this much of a deluded bellend? :cool:
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big news expected soon according to latest Daily Star article about Steven who has offered Matthew, Toya and Danielle jobs as a gardeners for a minimum wage.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/400457/Big-Brother-Steven-Goode-calls-Matthew-Davies-cattle-and-offers-him-job-as-gardener

What a vile, bitter man.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

What a knob.

Steven's mother hashtags 'open it' and 'two second steve',is it just me that finds that a bit disturbing?

No not just you I find it disturbing too.
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she may not dump him for some time, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors when they are alone, not that I am implying anything :p

Or the blinds for that matter.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    No not just you I find it disturbing too.
    Me to I find Lynne Goode as disturbing as her son IMO :(
  • Options
    rowing8rowing8 Posts: 210
    Forum Member

What a knob.

Something seriously wrong with that family !
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,896
    Forum Member
    he must be a comedy character, no real human being can be this much of a deluded bellend? :cool:

My thoughts exactly, but you put it into words so much better than I would have :D
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I right in thinking Steven did not go on couch potato radio last Wednesday.
    When it was announced I expressed my wish not to listen . Dr Detroit then listed a few questions he would ask him .
    If the list was the reason he chickened out then I am happy.
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they still both sleeping in Stephens childhood box bedroom :D