Options

Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been stuck on 400 and something for weeks. :cry:
  • Options
    Chelle21Chelle21 Posts: 3,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    After apparently giving up, I finally got back into Candy Crush a bit more this week and I'm happy to say, I finally got through level 350! :) I've never been stuck on a level for so long, but it's finally done!

The weird thing is, I had a few really annoying losses yesterday where I had lots of special candies and near misses before getting done in by the bomb, but on my winning go, I almost just gave up thinking that it was a poor run and then suddenly the bottom rows had cleared out and I realised that I was in with a shot! :p

Good for you! :) I also passed level 350 after taking a break from it for a couple of weeks and I did it within my first set of lives as well! I got a colour bomb/wrapped candy match twice which helped me quite a lot and thankfully all the right coloured candies fell into the right places for once! What a relief! :)
  • Options
    ProgRockerProgRocker Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on Level 70.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't get past 461.
  • Options
    venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm now stuck on 452. I can't get anywhere near the required amount of stripeys. Just not dropping lucky with the jazzies >:(
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    I am now on level 89
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't pull myself away when l have lives.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,590
    Forum Member
    It must be 2 months now and I have cured my addiction of this and the other games. I am free!

Now where is the halo smilie :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have got past the horror that is Level 147, also past 148. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Gosh can't believe this thread is still going. It's all about jelly splash now anyway...
  • Options
    yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    374 seems impossible
  • Options
    Bad Wolf 525Bad Wolf 525 Posts: 5,552
    Forum Member
    I am now on level 333. I love that candy crush has added a daily wheel. That has been a great feature, I just wish that it was a bit more random. I seem to always land on candy ball or the lollipop hammer. It would be nice to hit the jackpot at least once :D

I'm also really happy to have the Dream World added. I am on level 20 in that world. It appears to only be 65 levels right now and I seem to be speeding through them at a quick rate. I'm sure it won't take too long before it becomes more difficult too :D I really like the fact that I don't have to wait for tickets to advance to the next episode, that's the best part about it ;-)

I was just wondering if anyone else has been enjoying these new features? My question to those of you that are not playing through Facebook, are these features available to you as well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Gosh can't believe this thread is still going. It's all about jelly splash now anyway...

Haha, yeah I'm on that now too. I feel so sad for letting these games infiltrate my life:D:blush:
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to have a cheat on my phone for candy crush, and because I updated my phone I can't get through it anymore! So been playing jelly splash but stuck at that too now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to have a cheat on my phone for candy crush, and because I updated my phone I can't get through it anymore! So been playing jelly splash but stuck at that too now!

I don't have any problems when I update:confused:
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate Jelly Splash but i managed to do 7 levels of candy crush last week :o but now can't get past 68 >:(
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I don't have any problems when I update:confused:

I have an iPhone, and it was jailbroken, and it was an inapp purchase addon thing, so when I updated to iOS 7 it stopped working.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on level 275>:(
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Level 500. No more levels to play :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »

What are you playing it on?
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    Im nearly there, think im on 490-something.

Anyone know if they are making any more levels after 500? (even though I said I'd stop at level 500....I'm just curious.....)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    What are you playing it on?
    I think with the latest update you can only play up to level 485 on your phone.
    Levels 486-500 need to be played via Facebook.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

Anyone know if they are making any more levels after 500? (even though I said I'd stop at level 500....I'm just curious.....)
    Surely it's such a money spinner for them, they'll keep it going? Jelly Splash, Pet Rescue and Papa Pear just aren't the same as Candy Crush.:D:blush:
    I think with the latest update you can only play up to level 485 on your phone.
    Levels 486-500 need to be played via Facebook.

Ah right, ta
  • Options
    vivelamourvivelamour Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Waiting for new levels on my iphone but when I did an update the other day 65 other levels where created in a kind of parallel candy crush world. There is a little owl and you have to be careful that he doesn't fall down.

Anyone understand what I'm talking about?
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reached level 500 over a month ago and no new levels have appeared.

However, there's a new dream section with an owl that's opened up. It's quite interesting.