Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Peter's mouth and brain - yet again - have disconnected and he's decided to tell a big fib on a tv show in order to 'entertain' the viewers.

Putting aside for a minute the load of old tripe he''s coming out with below, just check out what he says about the naming of the pet Pug.

I clearly remember this being on this TV show and it was HIS idea that they call the pug by the name of Porridge, the children never mentioned the word and in fact didn't look that impressed with the name he came up with.

Caught out, Peter !
    "I do believe my daughter will be a professor and invent time travel," he said.

"I hope she takes everything after her mother. When she grows up and gets asked what does your mum do and what does your dad do, she's going to be really proud of mum."

On choosing his daughter's name, Andre said: "I did ask my kids to help me, but then I realised that they named our pug 'Porridge'... so I didn't know if it was a good idea, but they came up with Amelia.

"I mean, it could have gone terrible. She could have been called 'Cheerios'."

Andre also discussed his latest tour and album, stating: "We've got a ten-piece band that we're taking on the road, and the whole album is just blues, jazz, swing and rock and roll.

"The reason we did this was because I love it, and it's the tenth studio album so I wanted to do something I love."
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a simple, achievable idea, Hmmbop.

Oh he'll stop at nothing to make this tour & album successful, I'm already feeling a tad embarrassed for him when his album undoubtedly flops:blush:

Your comments expressing your revulsion & utter amazement that anyone could have sex with TM have been rather thin on the ground lately, Az. Glad to see normality has returned!:D

:D:D

Can you imagine if soldiers/solder's wives & girlfriends had to listen to him whining on & on?

Alright then.
    Can you explain why any woman would?
    Thought not.
    :D

Butterface wrote: »
    Looks like Peter's mouth and brain - yet again - have disconnected and he's decided to tell a big fib on a tv show in order to 'entertain' the viewers.

Putting aside for a minute the load of old tripe he''s coming out with below, just check out what he says about the naming of the pet Pug.

I clearly remember this being on this TV show and it was HIS idea that they call the pug by the name of Porridge, the children never mentioned the word and in fact didn't look that impressed with the name he came up with.

Caught out, Peter !

Oh ffs.
    He does know he's got TWO daughters doesn't he?
    Or hasn't he learnt how to count that high yet?
    It does look like he's putting all his parental ambitions in Amelia's lap doesn't it?
    Is he not bothered about what Princess would like to do - aside from having a nose job - because of who her mother is?
    The mother that HE picked, married and had two children with.
    Prat.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Sounds like PA happy to have a kid he can fully controlling. :(
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps beautiful, sweet, natural, breastfeeding guru Embolism will get a stint on 'Embarrassing Bodies' when she's fully qualified. She'll have had access to a pretty embarrassing one and it will ensure she can remain private and out of the public eye - as she is doing now.

As for a 3 week tour - the way he's been whining on, you'd think it was 2 years' hard graft in Afghanistan, rather than a few poorly sold village hall gigs in the South of England.

Pete - you really are the gift that keeps on giving.

How dare you spread outwageous lies about the great musical genus who is completely original and never steals anyone elses style and waters it down EVAH >:(

Some of those village halls sold out in less than 6 months after the tickets went on sale. Yes, even the ones with up to 50, yes FIVE ZERO seats. You need to get over your hate and accept Pete is a fabulously popular and very successful NUMBER ONE artist - RIGHT
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Epic reply post, ahoy.
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree. And I'm going to whipser this bit ** I don't believe TM or Emily when they say she wants to be private**;-)

Exactly. She can go be anonymous in whatever hospital she is doing her residency in. Also, I've found a novel way of being 'private'. Now it means doing something pretty out there, I know, just don't go to the opening of an envelope with TM, don't let youself be shown in a bikini in staged photos in Dubai for a national magazine - and refuse to be on the front cover of OK and give interviews every 5 minutes to Hello et all. Radical, huh?

Like I said, it's a pretty rad idea, but it might just work at helping with the longed for privacy!:D

Thing is, I couldn't give a monkeys if they're on a different magazine cover every week as I will never ever be buying them. It's the false declarations that Emily is 'private' that grate on me. Quite frankly it's blatently untrue and therefore is so very tedious and that's another reason (to add to a pretty exhaustive list) of why I find it hard to take the Tango circus too seriously.

You, Hmmbop, are truly a free-thinker.
    Indeed.
    Like a particularly aggressive bout of chlamydia.

If Peter ever gets himself an Andre family crest (and I wouldn't put it past him), that should be the latin motto - sicut corporis morbus, praesertim ultro

It reflects both his tenacity and his unpleasantness!
    Butterface wrote: »

Caught out, Peter !

What you're implying there, Butterface, is that they were ever connected in the first place.
    Alright then.
    Can you explain why any woman would?
    Thought not.

Oh ffs.
    He does know he's got TWO daughters doesn't he?
    Or hasn't he learnt how to count that high yet?
    It does look like he's putting all his parental ambitions in Amelia's lap doesn't it?
    Is he not bothered about what Princess would like to do - aside from having a nose job - because of who her mother is?
    The mother that HE picked, married and had two children with.
    Prat.

Him boasting about how Amelia's going to grow up to be genius professor is just an extension of him going on about how "clever" Emily is.

Poor old Princess really has got the short end of the stick from PA, hasn't she?. Junior's going to be worldwide superstar, Amelia's going to be Nobel prize-winner and Princess is going to be nun with a big nose. And they say parents don't play favourites....Poor kid.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the episodes of his most recent show had me scratching my head recently. He was in Mothercare with Emily and was walking round in a daze saying, "this stuff is all new to me...." as if he'd never had kids before or had to buy baby clothes ! It was bizarre
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and yet the gullible keep on drinking the feeble drivel down...hats of to CAN for knowing how to hit the weak where it hurts and keep pedaling the tripe out..and lie after lie they swallow it as truth..and that's just PA!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    How dare you spread outwageous lies about the great musical genus who is completely original and never steals anyone elses style and waters it down EVAH >:(

Some of those village halls sold out in less than 6 months after the tickets went on sale. Yes, even the ones with up to 50, yes FIVE ZERO seats. You need to get over your hate and accept Pete is a fabulously popular and very successful NUMBER ONE artist - RIGHT

I am vewwwwy vewwwwy sowwy and I would like to say sowwy to his 600 fans and suggest they buy some of these:http://www.boots.com/en/Pharmacy-Health/Health-shop/First-aid/Earplugs/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Epic reply post, ahoy.

You, Hmmbop, are truly a free-thinker.

If Peter ever gets himself an Andre family crest (and I wouldn't put it past him), that should be the latin motto - sicut corporis morbus, praesertim ultro

It reflects both his tenacity and his unpleasantness!

What you're implying there, Butterface, is that they were ever connected in the first place.

Him boasting about how Amelia's going to grow up to be genius professor is just an extension of him going on about how "clever" Emily is.

Poor old Princess really has got the short end of the stick from PA, hasn't she?. Junior's going to be worldwide superstar, Amelia's going to be Nobel prize-winner and Princess is going to be nun with a big nose. And they say parents don't play favourites....Poor kid.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    and yet the gullible keep on drinking the feeble drivel down...hats of to CAN for knowing how to hit the weak where it hurts and keep pedaling the tripe out..and lie after lie they swallow it as truth..and that's just PA!

Dont they just!

Only just saw the cover of OK in sainsburys Jesus he's getting in his quota of interviews in isn't he?
    Me wonders if CAN keep worrying that Petey is not relevant enough so keep getting the OK interviews in, especially whist Katies life is falling apart and Petey is sooo happy with the wonder mum Emily,
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Dont they just!

Only just saw the cover of OK in sainsburys Jesus he's getting in his quota of interviews in isn't he?
    Me wonders if CAN keep worrying that Petey is not relevant enough so keep getting the OK interviews in, especially whist Katies life is falling apart and Petey is sooo happy with the wonder mum Emily,

I mean, another cover!!! It's embarrassing for him, really:blush: although he probably perceives it as being massively popular and successful. I think not! Actually, I find it pretty amusing, truth be told. More in a laughing at him, than a laughing with him kind of way, though. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess. Publicity, publicity, publicity. Gotta sell as many copies of BIg NIt as possible ** sniggers**:D

Wonder mum Emily, who according to the TM PR machine, hasn't left her baby once until last week, but yet still deems it necessary to employ a nanny? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, another cover!!! It's embarrassing for him, really:blush: although he probably perceives it as being massively popular and successful. I think not! Actually, I find it pretty amusing, truth be told. More in a laughing at him, than a laughing with him kind of way, though. Desperate times call for desperate measures, I guess. Publicity, publicity, publicity. Gotta sell as many copies of BIg NIt as possible ** sniggers**:D

Wonder mum Emily, who according to the TM PR machine, hasn't left her baby once until last week, but yet still deems it necessary to employ a nanny? :confused:

Oh,they have a nanny.?
    Hmmm....
    Idiotic man
    DOTY and of course MOTY to be..
    He's such a fraud :D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Oh,they have a nanny.?
    Hmmm....
    Idiotic man
    DOTY and of course MOTY to be..
    He's such a fraud :D

He admitted it in his column apparently.

Emily is seen with this lady but then she might just be a friend:
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/29/article-0-1D718C2A00000578-444_634x785.jpg

Talking of which, those pesky fameflynetter have been stalking Emily and baby in carparks yet again - making a point of naming the shiney car too eh, I wonder why, eh? (oh I miss :rollseyes ). Fast catching with Chantelle in the 'putting baby in and out of car' stakes, they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2634230/Emily-MacDonagh-cradles-baby-Amelia-spotted-wheel-passing-test.html

It's time for Emily to step out of the limelight now, although I am guessing she probably doesn't want to. Doctors need a certain amount of dignity and decorum - and she's rapidly losing it, she's part of the vacuous, trivial OK! world now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/29/article-0-1D718C2A00000578-444_634x785.jpg

Talking of which, those pesky fameflynetter have been stalking Emily and baby in carparks yet again - making a point of naming the shiney car too eh, I wonder why, eh? (oh I miss :rollseyes ). Fast catching with Chantelle in the 'putting baby in and out of car' stakes, they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2634230/Emily-MacDonagh-cradles-baby-Amelia-spotted-wheel-passing-test.html

It's time for Emily to step out of the limelight now, although I am guessing she probably doesn't want to. Doctors need a certain amount of dignity and decorum - and she's rapidly losing it, she's part of the vacuous, trivial OK! world now.

Are those pesky paps hanging out down Sussex way again on the off chance? (good work MMC)! ;-) And a wee advert plonked in there for the car, too? Win win. Loan of a brand new car for Embolism in return for some free advertising in a national newspaper!

Of course Emily doesn't want to step out of the limelight. Its abundantly clear to anyone with a set of functioning eyes that she loves and revels in the attention. 'Private' my beautifully, brand spanking new manicured toes !!:D

Yup, she's now a key player along with TM, in the vacuous trivial OK! world, indeed. How very tragic! She'll probably have a film crew following her on her rounds in 18 months time!!:p
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Honestly, I think that particular ship has sailed - dignity and decorum are not exactly words anyone would associate with PA.
    How is she going to be taken seriously as a doctor when she's been splashed all over the Sidebar of Shame with Tangoman?
    And you'd hardly go to her for advice about contraception either, would you?
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shy Emily ..is shy of being left behind that's all she is shy off...and for that i blame PA to a point however she is a grown hairy bummed woman who can make choices...seems this is hers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I think that particular ship has sailed - dignity and decorum are not exactly words anyone would associate with PA.
    How is she going to be taken seriously as a doctor when she's been splashed all over the Sidebar of Shame with Tangoman?
    And you'd hardly go to her for advice about contraception either, would you?

I hope she doesn't get a work placement in a family planning clinic. ;-)

Guys, I'm still stumped! Can anyone help me with why exactly they have a nanny?:confused: If Emily has only left Amelia for the first time last week since the birth in early January, then what does the nanny do? Do Mum and nanny both just hang out together all day long?:confused:

**disclaimer**Whilst I haven't lost any sleep over this nanny business, when there is continual and inconsistant stories put out there for PR purposes, then it's only natural people who read about it, i.e. me, might find some of the declarations questionable.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Guys, I'm still stumped! Can anyone help me with why exactly they have a nanny?:confused: If Emily has only left Amelia for the first time last week since the birth in early January, then what does the nanny do? Do Mum and nanny both just hang out together all day long?:confused:

**disclaimer**Whilst I haven't lost any sleep over this nanny business, when there is continual and inconsistant stories put out there for PR purposes, then it's only natural people who read about it, i.e. me, might find some of the declarations questionable.

Well Doty does have two other children who aren't Emily's responsibility, plus also Emily couldn't drive until very recently so they would have needed step kid and driving help, but the nanny cares for Amelia too clearly. But it is at odds with the image of the perfect, capable earth mother image of Emily can are peddling.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this comment
    If she does invent time travel she might like to try and prevent 'Mysterious Girl' from being released.
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Absolutely. I've been thinking this as I caught up on the thread. I couldn't take her seriously as a doctor, I'd rather not be treated by someone who's been on the cover of OK crapazine, or any of the other sh*trags. Its a shame too because a lot of people would do absolutely ANYTHING to get the chance to do a medical degree, but are overlooked for the most trivial reasons. Nepotism is a big thing in medicine, more often than not if you have parents who are doctors, you're in. I don't even think its really about having exceptional intelligence either.

Also, I agree about James McAvoy. I know very little about him other than the roles he's played in TV and films, and that he's a great actor, but I think the reason I don't know much is because he's an actor, not a "celebrity". He's too classy for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From the good old Daily Mail that Daisy put the link up-

Emily MacDonagh has got her hands full at the moment. Between her newborn baby daughter Amelia, being a medical student and passing her driving test, it's a wonder she finds time to change out of her pyjamas in the morning!

Oh pluurrease >:(
    With a nanny,her mother,his mother and Petey in tow I'm sure she's doing just fine just like millions of mums around the World each day do without sometimes anyone until late every night,
    My god they love to sell the Saint Emily along with Saint Petey don't they.? :cry:

Sorry I know it's 3am I just cannot sleep tonight -il go and try counting sheep you never know,
    Or I could go and download Big Nit or Insania that should send me off ...ZZZZZzzzzz....😴
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Absolutely. I've been thinking this as I caught up on the thread. I couldn't take her seriously as a doctor, I'd rather not be treated by someone who's been on the cover of OK crapazine, or any of the other sh*trags. Its a shame too because a lot of people would do absolutely ANYTHING to get the chance to do a medical degree, but are overlooked for the most trivial reasons. Nepotism is a big thing in medicine, more often than not if you have parents who are doctors, you're in. I don't even think its really about having exceptional intelligence either.

Also, I agree about James McAvoy. I know very little about him other than the roles he's played in TV and films, and that he's a great actor, but I think the reason I don't know much is because he's an actor, not a "celebrity". He's too classy for that.

BIB...Surely you are not suggesting that a hospital would employ someone who hadn't got the required qualifications just because their parents were doctors? I'm sure that is not what you are suggesting because that idea would be just ridiculous. Whether her parents are doctors or not she would still have to gain all the qualifications needed to be accepted into a hospital as a doctor.

I know some people are trying to discredit Emily at every opportunity but let's not pretend that you don't need intelligence to become a doctor.

http://www.whatqualifications.co.uk/WhatQualifications/Doctor

Edit I actually don't disagree with the view that if she wants to be taken seriously as a doctor she will need to stop doing the OK shoots.

Maybe once she does become a qualified doctor and starts working she will stop them... Time will tell.:)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB...Surely you are not suggesting that a hospital would employ someone who hadn't got the required qualifications just because their parents were doctors? I'm sure that is not what you are suggesting because that idea would be just ridiculous. Whether her parents are doctors or not she would still have to gain all the qualifications needed to be accepted into a hospital as a doctor.

I know some people are trying to discredit Emily at every opportunity but let's not pretend that you don't need intelligence to become a doctor.

Edit I actually don't disagree with the view that if she wants to be taken seriously as a doctor she will need to stop doing the OK shoots.

Maybe once she does become a qualified doctor and starts working she will stop them... Time will tell.:)

She needs to stop them now IMHO and not when she is fully qualified. She has to decide now whether she wants to be a celebrity or a doctor - she can't have it both ways. What she IS proving is that she is not particularly private, which goes against what CAN have been telling us.;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to stop them now IMHO and not when she is fully qualified. She has to decide now whether she wants to be a celebrity or a doctor - she can't have it both ways. What she IS proving is that she is not particularly private, which goes against what CAN have been telling us.;-)

I certainly don't want to discredit Emily. I think she, TM and CAN are doing a perfectly great job of that already. How they can claim Emily is 'private' when she is flouncing around in a bikini in OK! and allows herself to be snapped in prearranged pictures whilst claiming to be 'private' is beyond ridiculous.

Emily isn't a doctor... yet! I'm also having some difficulty trying to imagine Emily on a 12 hour shift in a busy A&E when she, **I think** would much rather be at the ITV summer party.

But yeah, she'll need to make up her mind. Celebrity or Doctor.
  • Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Sorry, I think you've misunderstood. I meant to get onto a medicine degree in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.