Feeling slightly sorry for Kayla

2»

Comments

• Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lynbt wrote: »
    I seem to recall Dom saying last night, that he felt sorry for Kayla, and regretted snapping at her. He went over and apologised and they shook hands.
    Did I dream it?

Yes, he did it was after Jenny told him he might look bad .
  • Options
    rors401rors401 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said "thats the real Kayla there" so that she could go out and hope that the public would believe him. He was the reason Kayla got angry after winding her up ffs! Dom has been horrible
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenny could not have been kinder or more sympathetic to Kayla after the letter home. She actually suggested burning her own letter, unread, if Kayla couldn't have hers - and we saw how desperately she wanted it. I think people are placing far, far too much emphasis on the very short conversation in which Jenny and Dom moaned about the shortage of interesting conversation from the young ones. There is no reason to believe that Jenny, at least, is ever anything but kind and considerate to them generally.

Remind me of times when Kayla has shown sympathetic interest in the problems of the older contestants?
    Oooh - me, wonkey, *waves arm in air* let me answer that!
    No times. None at all.
    Now do I get a star?;)
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny could not have been kinder or more sympathetic to Kayla after the letter home. She actually suggested burning her own letter, unread, if Kayla couldn't have hers - and we saw how desperately she wanted it. I think people are placing far, far too much emphasis on the very short conversation in which Jenny and Dom moaned about the shortage of interesting conversation from the young ones. There is no reason to believe that Jenny, at least, is ever anything but kind and considerate to them generally.

Remind me of times when Kayla has shown sympathetic interest in the problems of the older contestants?

Jenny is bored and had a little vent, in private so as not to make people uncomfortable and cause an atmosphere, generally she is very even and a good support to everyone.
    Kayla has , to my knowledge, never shown any interest in anyone else, in any way.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rors401 wrote: »
    He said "thats the real Kayla there" so that she could go out and hope that the public would believe him. He was the reason Kayla got angry after winding her up ffs! Dom has been horrible

He has not been terribly nice to her but that's because he doesnt like her. She doesnt like him either and isnt nice to him.
    Would you rather he sat on a bunk massaging her all day and leering at her when she is excercising as Linford did?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    Oooh - me, wonkey, *waves arm in air* let me answer that!
    No times. None at all.
    Now do I get a star?;)

:D Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    VientreVientre Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On her eviction interview i thought kayla might have had a pop at dom but fair play to her she didnt do any bad mouthing, ant and dec i thought was hoping she might have a pop, they even pointed out to her how dom had been having a go at her. She came out of that pretty well considering how dom had been at times.
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Dippydolly wrote: »
    My husbands one and only, surprise, outburst at IAC last night was directed towards Kayla...it went something along the lines of...

'Stop pouting and sticking your t*ts out, you attention seeking brat'

He then went back to reading his paper:)

Atleast it's a botox free pout this year :).

She looked better natural than Kate Price did with cosmetic surgery :D
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kayla has handled the snipes from Dom and Jenny with dignity.