Options

Yet another sex tape - now its Tom Daley!

Comments

• Options
    lexemelexeme Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    tomas08 wrote: »
    Well I don't think Tom Daley's have been fully leaked.

People have opinions about Chris Mears leaked nudes but from what I seen we don't see the full thing. We see major parts but not the full thing. He looked good and I would. :blush:

Despite the rumors we don't know if they were sent to a guy or girl as they are all Snapchats, But one thing is clear to me that they were not sent to some random. The morning one is a give away. Why would you send that to someone that you had a one off with. Surly when you had your fun you move on? I think it was an ex who leaked them and Chris will know who it is.

As hot as these images maybe I still think it's wrong that people leak them.

Isn't this type of thing illegal now anyway? Someone should really fight one of these leaks, but then of course you have to acknowledge its existence which seems to be something no one wants to do.

From the little I've read the Joel Dommett one was leaked by an ex so she should absolutely get prosecuted for it.
  • Options
    Betty MiddlingBetty Middling Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only seen two. One shows off body and the other one is the top half of his "thing" while he rubs. Is there another one?

That might be one of them. He's wanking his cock over his camera.

Is the Lee Brennan actually out there? I can't find it at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Jesus, why would you want to?!

If I've learnt anything from these leaks it's that imagination trumps reality, I always get a sense of...is that it??

Also regarding Tom, does anyone believe the '23 year old from Liverpool' line or is that just operation damage control to make him seem more target?
  • Options
    RumerRumer Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Where is this Celebrity Busted site getting them from, I can't believe all these people were trapped by the same woman.

Some on the list are gay, Ricky Martin for example, and Tom Daley said he was talking to another man.
  • Options
    tomas08tomas08 Posts: 177
    Forum Member

Yeah I seen that one. You still don't see the full thing though.
    lexeme wrote: »
    Isn't this type of thing illegal now anyway? Someone should really fight one of these leaks, but then of course you have to acknowledge its existence which seems to be something no one wants to do.

From the little I've read the Joel Dommett one was leaked by an ex so she should absolutely get prosecuted for it.

You right it is illegal here in the UK, However it's when the pictures are posted from outside the UK the law starts to blur. What the big thing here is that they are been posted online from outside the UK which is making it difficult to act.

In Joel case he DM them to ask if they had the pictures. They said yes and asked him how much he was going to pay to stop them getting out. He did not pay as he knew there was no getting out of it.

ALL WRONG IN MY VIEW!
  • Options
    EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, now I'm hyperventilating and getting sweaty. While searching for names on that list I found a site that claims to have a picture of Michael Buble's "big uncut cock while on a vacation!" I'm pretty certain MB would have been on the same vacation too... :D But never mind. And there's a preview of him naked with his bits pixellated. Not going to buy a subscription though. Has anyone seen this photo?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rumer wrote: »
    Where is this Celebrity Busted site getting them from, I can't believe all these people were trapped by the same woman.

Some on the list are gay, Ricky Martin for example, and Tom Daley said he was talking to another man.

I reckon they buy contact details of celebrities and then run honey traps. I imagine its a group of (probably very attractive) people and they split the money when someone pays a ransom. If that fails they try and sell the video and if that fails they release them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only seen two. One shows off body and the other one is the top half of his "thing" while he rubs. Is there another one?
    EuanMebabe wrote: »
    Ok, now I'm hyperventilating and getting sweaty. While searching for names on that list I found a site that claims to have a picture of Michael Buble's "big uncut cock while on a vacation!" I'm pretty certain MB would have been on the same vacation too... :D But never mind. And there's a preview of him naked with his bits pixellated. Not going to buy a subscription though. Has anyone seen this photo?

The Michael Buble naked pics are not exciting.

Beware of sites you click on that offer nude pictures of random celebs as you may end up with more than you bargained for :P

At the very least make sure you have an ad-block on.
  • Options
    GardenaGardena Posts: 8,602
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    This Tom one reeks of a Sunday paper story,. So he's brought it out 1st
    This feels like somebody sold the story to the papers and they were "kind" enough to let Tom get in front of the story .

Possibly they have an open relationship anyway.
    I think it's more like "we're on different continents right now so if you need to get it out of your system you're free to go " and now they have to explain to the prudish masses that Tom wasn't really cheating .
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael Buble?!

I'm not ashamed to admit I'd kill to see those haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Michael Buble?!

I'm not ashamed to admit I'd kill to see those haha

Me too, but if they're not good enough for Betty, I'll save my money and pass. :(
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,062
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    This is a list of all the alleged Celebrity Busted videos. The ones in yellow are the ones that have been leaked.
    http://i.imgur.com/BoTMWQC.jpg

Gay Lineker is an interesting one! That could break the internet if that gets released!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    Gay Lineker is an interesting one! That could break the internet if that gets released!

What are you trying to do to me?! :blush::D
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody who does this, famous are not, are nothing more than narcissists. You need your head examining to even pose for a photo in the nude or doing something rude never mind videoing it. And a lot of it is done for attention anyway. I think if you do it, you're a stupid narcissist, and that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EuanMebabe wrote: »
    Me too, but if they're not good enough for Betty, I'll save my money and pass. :(

The not fake nude pictures of him are just ones his ex took while he was sleeping. All you see is his arse.
  • Options
    MrcJnsMrcJns Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I don't understand. Someone that had a private collection of Skype wnk videos got hacked?

And now these are all online?
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,062
    Forum Member
    Anybody who does this, famous are not, are nothing more than narcissists. You need your head examining to even pose for a photo in the nude or doing something rude never mind videoing it. And a lot of it is done for attention anyway. I think if you do it, you're a stupid narcissist, and that's it.

Oh come on, we all have different turn ons when we are horny.
  • Options
    thirstyelephantthirstyelephant Posts: 974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrcJns wrote: »
    I don't understand. Someone that had a private collection of Skype wnk videos got hacked?

And now these are all online?

From what I gather some sort of honey trap - or whatever you want to call it, was in place. A busty female model was luring male celebs with pics and dirty chat before they eventually skyped or snapchatted with each other. The whole thing then being recorded. It seems to have taken place over a 3 year period.

I don't know if blackmail was involved after that, there has certainly been no hint of it but the account holding all the vids got hacked and now all have been leaked.

So I can understand people being confused about Tom Daley claiming he is caught up in it. I wouldn't have expected him to be skyping with a woman in this way either! and its true his name is not on the list.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These videos are all a bit dull now.....once you've seen one penis you've seen them all.
    At least Sam Callahan and Bear were more original and adventurous in their sex videos by showing off their arses and fingering it......the others need to raise their game and start doing this too
  • Options
    Forum Member

JLaw thumbs up.gif

Off to get my head examined...
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis Smith MBE.

Brings a whole new meaning to the word Member! :o
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JLaw thumbs up.gif

Want to send me a snapchat of it and I'll examine it for you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JLaw thumbs up.gif

Does JLaw = Jude Law?
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    From what I gather some sort of honey trap - or whatever you want to call it, was in place. A busty female model was luring male celebs with pics and dirty chat before they eventually skyped or snapchatted with each other. The whole thing then being recorded. It seems to have taken place over a 3 year period.

I don't know if blackmail was involved after that, there has certainly been no hint of it but the account holding all the vids got hacked and now all have been leaked.

So I can understand people being confused about Tom Daley claiming he is caught up in it. I wouldn't have expected him to be skyping with a woman in this way either! and its true his name is not on the list

Its fishy if you ask me but maybe Tom didn't realise what was going on when he fessed up to what he has been up to himself.

Either way I still have a vibe he jumped on the bandwagon cos he has a touch of the green eyed monster over Chris Mears (MBE no less) now totally stealing his thunder.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a sex tape? I have done more scratching myself on a bus