HO - Train Crash Week SPOILERS

13»

Comments

• Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea its been leaked that catmel dies but there is more then one death

Shame it was not the walking Std Mercedes instead. Then then would be no come back for her. I bet she will go off to find her son though.
  • Options
    seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be more shocked if she remembered she actually has one :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be more shocked if she remembered she actually has one :D

True lol :D:D
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Shame it was not the walking Std Mercedes instead. Then then would be no come back for her. I bet she will go off to find her son though.

But that would mean that 3 of Myra's children would be dead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »

With Carmel dying it will be the same anyway. Its a Oaks tradition to kill of more than one kid per family.
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »

You do know Carmel is Myra's daughter too? So if Carmel does die it still will be 3 of Myra's children that would die.

Do you mean 4? Cause Tina, Nial & Carmel (we all know she probably will) and Mercedes making it a 4th.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On soapsqwark it states Carmel dies in a car crash.

Dunno why but I think Myra or Nanna will die and either Cameron or Lockie.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On soapsqwark it states Carmel dies in a car crash.

Dunno why but I think Myra or Nanna will die and either Cameron or Lockie.

I doubt myra will die i think carmel and pheobe wil be the only mcqueens dead
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Myra might ... wasn't her return supposed to be just temporary? Unless they just pack her off back to Spain to cry in Jacqui's arms
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    You do know Carmel is Myra's daughter too? So if Carmel does die it still will be 3 of Myra's children that would die.

Do you mean 4? Cause Tina, Nial & Carmel (we all know she probably will) and Mercedes making it a 4th.

No way would they kill Mercedes of, she's just having a break.
  • Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Myra might ... wasn't her return supposed to be just temporary? Unless they just pack her off back to Spain to cry in Jacqui's arms

Myra is a big character and they kind of did her death storyline last year so it would be pointless to bring her back to die while carmel is a easy throw away character that doesnt interest anyone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt myra will die i think carmel and pheobe wil be the only mcqueens dead

We also doubted there would be a train crash, but there is. They could of brought her back purely for the stunt.
  • Options
    david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask when this takes place as it sounds exciting? I don't want to miss it like I have with all my soaps this week
  • Options
    Teabag84Teabag84 Posts: 2,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a shot of John Paul obviously designed to make it look like he's in a coffin ... but why is that there when he's already confirmed to be a focus of the Christmas special episode, suggesting he won't die (unless, like Steph, he's going to be a ghost for that episode?

Sienna's reaction at the end there makes me wonder if Dodger will die after all. I wouldn't have thought he was going to with all the drama he's caught up in at the moment, but still ... (plus there's a mention in the spoilers of "Patrick is the bearer of more tragic news." If Dodger dies, it follows Patrick would be the one to tell Sienna)
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    No way would they kill Mercedes of, she's just having a break.

I've never said she's being killed off! I'm 99.9% sure they would not kill of Mercedes. If you read what I was replying too then you know what I was getting at without trying to correct me!

And how do you know for sure its a break? There's been loads of speculation its a break (I hope it is) but none of us know!
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Patrick does another Nico, he never wanted the baby and would have only been in the child's life for control and to cause trouble for Maxine. Now he drops the charges against Maxine and she once again tries to escape, Patrick could tell Maxine (and everyone else) that the baby died, but instead he gives it away for a secret adoption.

Although I can't see how he could get away with that again.
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Reo wrote: »
    I wonder if Patrick does another Nico, he never wanted the baby and would have only been in the child's life for control and to cause trouble for Maxine. Now he drops the charges against Maxine and she once again tries to escape, Patrick could tell Maxine (and everyone else) that the baby died, but instead he gives it away for a secret adoption.

Although I can't see how he could get away with that again.

I don't think they'd go there again. Surely with Nico he already had the adoption planned- and the excuse of her being thirteen.