Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope single 1 is ready at the very least, right? That's not too crazy a thing to hope surely.

Their stylist is throwing out hints like crazy.

@HollyOunstead
    Last day of prep for the video tomorrow 😍👠
    10 Dec 14

hollyounstead
    2 hours ago
    ❤️👠 4 girls = many shoes 👠❤️

http://instagram.com/p/wbg7esNYzF/
    It's not proffesional at all.
    Family members by definition arent the professionals. Its not the first time nor will it be the last one of a family has an opinion - we all think its acceptable for such to express glowing approval for something on the flipside, after all.
  • Options
    AshleyRoseXAshleyRoseX Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    You're right, Alexandra at this stage was planning to write with US writers too. Now Syco are probably aware that their family members have been bad mouthing Simon, Modest and Syco. It's not proffesional at all.

Syco are great at debuting their female acts but after that, it takes a turn for the worst.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, well this conversation took a sudden turn for the worst.

I have hope for album 3. Album 4? Who knows, perhaps they'll leave or have been dropped by then. I am somewhat shocked they're still in the writing phase.

It's not looking good at all.

Such a shame if they were to end like this. I really had high hopes for the girls.

The music industry treatment of girl groups is so annoying.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The girls were at the rehearsal studio today. Getting really excited to hear new music/video from LM.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mix of sneakers boots and pumps in Holly's photo screams video shoot. Unfortunately they'll be shooting during #weatherbomb so its another indoor one.

People you are quick to bury LM before they even start coughing. I'm annoyed about the US producers thing because I want LM to remain British and not churn out generic American stuff, but this is obviously a label thing so the quicker they can appease the higher ups and get it over with the better. They've always had Americans on their albums.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    Who's family been bad mouthing Syco? sounds like Alex's family lol

Leigh Anne's Mother
  • Options
    siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they are on dodgy ground they need to make sure they do everything in their power to have an incredible era with album #3 - make sure every live performance is on point, smashing the vocals and really gaining a good reputation. At this point I'm sure other labels will be interested, if the labels they want to be interested are is another question. I really like how LM have been handled from what I've seen and I always worry if the grass is really greener, but there's definitely something going on and in the end their happiness is the most important.

On a side note, I really want to hear the full version of 'Groan' it sounded incredible from the snippets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leigh Anne's Mother

Stop Arun.

She's frustrated with how her daughter's career is being handled. That's all.

Lauren from 5H's dad was annoyed with some radio stations not playlisting Bo$$ too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stop Arun.

She's frustrated with how her daughter's career is being handled. That's all.

Lauren from 5H's dad was annoyed with some radio stations not playlisting Bo$$ too.

That frustration is understandable, it just doesn't bode well that you're mouthing off a label that your daughter is currently signed to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That frustration is understandable, it just doesn't bode well that you're mouthing off a label that your daughter is currently signed to.

Expressing your frustration in a respectful and dignified way is not the same as 'mouthing off'. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their stylist is throwing out hints like crazy.

@HollyOunstead
    Last day of prep for the video tomorrow 😍👠
    10 Dec 14

hollyounstead
    2 hours ago
    ❤️👠 4 girls = many shoes 👠❤️

http://instagram.com/p/wbg7esNYzF/

Add this
    hollyounstead
    1 day ago
    Rails at Sony ❤️

http://instagram.com/p/wYYmkPNY8A/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they're in a rehearsal studio and with the stylist hinting they are upto something tomorrow it's very interesting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey so if they are shooting the video for their lead single tomorrow looks like we'll get a big push all at once mid to late Jan.? Me likes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    Expressing your frustration in a respectful and dignified way is not the same as 'mouthing off'. :)

Even if that is remotely correct, I don't think one should be expressing their frustrations with the label so openly - it just doesn't reflect well on those girls.

Fair enough if the fans are saying it, but when their whole team and a few family members begin to do the same thing it just seems bad on their part.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arun honestly, how did one mom and a hairstylist suddenly inflate to "whole team and a few family members"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Arun honestly, how did one mom and a hairstylist suddenly inflate to "whole team and a few family members"?

Perrie's Mother retweeted Aaron's tweet to as did Jade's boyfriend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Jade have a bf again? Where is "their whole team"?

You seem invested in perpetuating this contretemps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if that is remotely correct, I don't think one should be expressing their frustrations with the label so openly - it just doesn't reflect well on those girls.

Fair enough if the fans are saying it, but when their whole team and a few family members begin to do the same thing it just seems bad on their part.

1) Their 'whole team' haven't been nothing off about Syco at all. The girls hairdresser made a comment that perhaps be shouldn't off. He is one person NOT the whole team.

2) For the most part the 2 mums were retweeting tweets that they agreed with. I don't think there is anything wrong with airing your frustrations and opinions if it's done respectfully which it was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Jade have a bf again? Where is "their whole team"?

No Jade is single as far as we know. It was her EX boyfriend Sam who retweeted the hairdressers tweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey so if they are shooting the video for their lead single tomorrow looks like we'll get a big push all at once mid to late Jan.? Me likes.

I just hope the recent tension flooding out has nothing to do with the video, I hope the vid tops Move & Salute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    siriusrose wrote: »
    I just hope the recent tension flooding out has nothing to do with the video, I hope the vid tops Move & Salute.

The clothing on the rails and the shoes make it look like a Move kind of video with the mix of high fashion and sneakers and boots for choreo. Thanks be they arent being pushed to GA/Saturdays kind of styling.
  • Options
    Charlie_TrenchCharlie_Trench Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perrie's Mother retweeted Aaron's tweet to as did Jade's boyfriend.

Like when Lauren Jauregi's mom, Normani's mum and Ally's Dad + Candece Campbell (A&R rep) all bashed Epic on twitter for their poor promo of 5H????

Like I've said before, I love/support both groups but don't call out LM for one thing and not acknowledge that the same thing happened with 5H.

I'm sure when the single campaign arrives, we shall notice an improvement :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The clothing on the rails and the shoes make it look like a Move kind of video with the mix of high fashion and sneakers and boots for choreo. Thanks be they arent being pushed to GA/Saturdays kind of styling.

Yeah the clothes look really nice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clothing still needs more color! Did you notice the plaid on the far right? I bet that's for Jesy.
This discussion has been closed.