Options

Victoria Beckham avoids Price flight to LA!

Comments

• Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    VB be upstaged by KP :D:D

According to press reports KP unstaged the "nations sweetheart"!!! bet that makes so many on here MAD!!!:D:D
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I'd paid thousands for first class and was subjected to either of them I'd have been bloody raging.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to press reports KP unstaged the "nations sweetheart"!!! bet that makes so many on here MAD!!!:D:D

Which press reports? And who is this weeks nations sweetheart?
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    tsutsu wrote: »
    You couldn't be more wrong in my opinion, like her or not, VB has a very credible fashion line, she is extremely classy in how she presents herself, and not just her clothes, and has gained a lot of respect from most everyone I know for the way she always puts her children and family first...which is rare to see in the 'celebrity' world.

I don't dislike her at all and agree that I probably under-estimated her.
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    They both have far too much money I have no idea why they are going to the oscars :confused: i hate the overpaid and stupid celeb culture we have in this country:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just makes Victoria look like:

a) a petty snob

b) someone terrified that someone on the same flight might get more/as much attention at LAX.

Fail, Vicky, fail *shakes head*

I eally don't think Katie want to be friend, I think she just called a truce yes but I can see no evidence of any beg a friendship twix them anywhere.

I'm not a Posh fan but I don't think it was worry about attention in this case. She managed to sneak out of LAX without being photographed as far as I know, so she wasn't worried about that. I'd change flights too if I found out I was going to be stuck in a confined space with Katie Price for eleven hours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    I'm not a Posh fan but I don't think it was worry about attention in this case. She managed to sneak out of LAX without being photographed as far as I know, so she wasn't worried about that. I'd change flights too if I found out I was going to be stuck in a confined space with Katie Price for eleven hours.

I dont think it was attention either. In fact VB seems to be going out her way to avoid the press getting a pic of her bump just now. She probably didn't want put in the embarassing position of having to tell KP to do one when she spoke to her.

I feel sorry for VB just now. She's been invited to the Royal Wedding, the ultimate spotlight and it's just weeks before she gives birth and could be the size of a small house.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I dont think it was attention either. In fact VB seems to be going out her way to avoid the press getting a pic of her bump just now. She probably didn't want put in the embarassing position of having to tell KP to do one when she spoke to her.

I feel sorry for VB just now. She's been invited to the Royal Wedding, the ultimate spotlight and it's just weeks before she gives birth and could be the size of a small house.:D

She'll look beautiful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was in the Daily Star article wasn't it? They said that KP got all the paparazzi attention when Cheryl hardly caused a blip with her arrival. They must have missed this and the police being called to clear some of the fifty paparazzo that were there for CC then:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150151777430519

This is mental! I've never seen photographers like that before.

KP could only dream of this kind of attention. What I found strange was the journalist that wrote that KP story is the one that wouldn't let go of the KP/AR separating story line and KP ended up tweeting that she hoped she got AIDS or something similar. Now she seems to be pro-KP. Go figure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »
    She'll look beautiful.

No she wont. She'll do the one leg in front, sucking a wasp look only with a large bag in front of her stomach.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it doesn't. It means she doesn't want to be caught up in the life and lies of Katie Price.

She doesn't want to be seen dead with her. She probably has been a bit snobby but I don't blame her in this instance!
    Strangely enough, I thought you would, since you are not a fan of Katie!!:p:)

There's plenty of evidence KP has lied and lied and lied. Anyone believing anything that comes out her rancid gob is nuts!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    if you had the ability to change the flight you were taking at short notice, you would.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not by me she isn't!!

She is by most. I'm sure she could live without yours!
    I do! If even a tenth of what is speculated about DB is true then he is very bleddy discreet. I am fairly sure that is a word KP would need explaining for her and then dismiss as it wouldn't make her any money.

I am also fairly sure DB would be aware KP's predilection for revealing all to the media and would therefore give her a wide berth.

David can have his pick of women and it's obvious from his taste in them (ie pish posh and Rebecca Loos) that he likes classy girls. Price is about as classy as a steaming lump of dog poo.
  • Options
    Miss WolfieMiss Wolfie Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    She is by most. I'm sure she could live without yours!
    Certainly not disputing that!

David can have his pick of women and it's obvious from his taste in them (ie pish posh and Rebecca Loos) that he likes classy girls. Price is about as classy as a steaming lump of dog poo.
    Sorry, but if you cast your mind back, 'Posh' was labeled such pretty much because she WAS NOT!! Remember Baden-Baden??:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Sorry but if I was forced to choose a role model for my children, and the choices were VB and KP, I would never choose KP.

Victoria Beckham's breast enlargement doesn't come anywhere near the nastiness and maliciousness that Katie Price is associated with.

And Victoria's been caught out in one lie against numerous KP ones!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but if I was forced to choose a role model for my children, and the choices were VB and KP, I would never choose KP.

Victoria Beckham's breast enlargement doesn't come anywhere near the nastiness and maliciousness that Katie Price is associated with.
    Sorry, but if you cast your mind back, 'Posh' was labeled such pretty much because she WAS NOT!! Remember Baden-Baden??:eek::D

No, she was labelled Posh because she lived in a big house and was driven to school in her father's Rolls Royce!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The nickname Posh came at least 10 years prior to that.

IIRC, she got the name because she was the only one of the Spices to come from a well off, middle class, suburban background
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And Posh's lie - whilst not condoning lies of any description - wasn't a malicious one. Just something she wanted to keep private maybe.

Any celeb. should cotton on to the fact that they can't lie and get away with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    No she wont. She'll do the one leg in front, sucking a wasp look only with a large bag in front of her stomach.

And still look beautiful.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

As a matter of interest, Wolfie - if you believe this, do you also believe all the Daily Mail stories about Katie?

It reads as though it's true, admittedly, and if so, she's owned up to it and apologised. I'm not excusing it, but it seems innocuous compared to some of the DM stories about KP, some involving threatened violence. Your opinion on those?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As a matter of interest, Wolfie - if you believe this, do you also believe all the Daily Mail stories about Katie?

It reads as though it's true, admittedly, and if so, she's owned up to it and apologised. I'm not excusing it, but it seems innocuous compared to some of the DM stories about KP, some involving threatened violence. Your opinion on those?
    To be fair though, the DM have always had the daggers for KP. So I take allot of what they say with a pinch of salt! But they are usually favorable towards Posh (not always) which makes me inclined to believe what they said about her is true!
    :)
    BTW, I am not under any illusions that Katie is a saint!! I think in the past she possibly HAS threatened people! But I think that is more her speaking before she thinks (she is quite famous for that!) and I don't believe for a second she means it! At least she has not ACTUALLY been done for violence, unlike Cheryl Cole! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair though, the DM have always had the daggers for KP. So I take allot of what they say with a pinch of salt! But they are usually favorable towards Posh (not always) which makes me inclined to believe what they said about her is true!
    :)
    BTW, I am not under any illusions that Katie is a saint!! I think in the past she possibly HAS threatened people! But I think that is more her speaking before she thinks (she is quite famous for that!) and I don't believe for a second she means it! At least she has not ACTUALLY been done for violence, unlike Cheryl Cole! :)

Well that makes it ok then, Cheryl Cole is worserer than Jordan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Well that makes it ok then, Cheryl Cole is worserer than Jordan.
    You said it!:D
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whilst not condoning this in any way, it is an occurence happening every single day all over the country. :(