Options

Coronation Street script game (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,838
Administrator
'Oh yeah let me see' Carla said. 'Aww look at them' Michelle said as Carla scrolled dow to find the one she wanted. 'Here it was' Carla said opening up a tab with the outfits. 'Oh my god that is ridiculously cute!' Michelle gushed. "They are aren't they' Carla said. 'How about the ivory and red set' Michelle said. 'Mm, I think I'll have to discuss with Peter the colour he wants too' Carla said. 'Yeah course' Michelle said sitting on the desk. 'I can't wait, can you two hurry up already' she said. 'Ah, we have a while to go yet' Carla said.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1543679

Comments

• Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "So whose been bridesmaids then?" Michelle asked as Carla smiled.
      "Well you, Leanne, Tracy and then Amy's is been a child bridesmaid and Esme is the flowergirl. I think Darren's going to give me away, I haven't asked him yet but I think he'd not mind and then Kieran's been the best man along with Simon, Harry will be the pageboy." Carla said as Michelle nodded. "Sounds lovely."
      "Well I thought after Ireland we could have a proper planning session, maybe me, you, Leanne and Tracy could go look at dresses one weekend." Carla said as Michelle nodded.
    • Options
      madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Whoop another new thread!!

'Yeah, that is if Mam hasn't gone and planned it all for you' Michelle said. 'Oh, I doubt she will, she only did last time because it was our Paul' Carla said. 'Suppose.. be warned though!' Michelle said. 'Haha have been' Carla winked. 'But yeah, we can definitely do it, have a proper day out, trying them on any everything' Michelle said.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "Yeah, it'll be lovely, we could have lunch out as well make a nice day of it." Carla said as Michelle nodded. "Yeah." She agreed as Sean knocked on the office door holding a cake box in his arms and brandishing Carla's change in his hands. "Here I got you both cream donuts." He said as Carla smiled taking the box from him. "Thanks Sean, put the change in the tea boat hey." She said as Sean nodded.
      "Thanks Mrs C." Sean said as he headed over to the kitchen.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Here' Carla said passing Michelle a donut. 'Aren't you going to eat yours?' Michelle asked. 'No, I'm okay you know' Carla said. Michelle raised an eyebrow. 'Listen, don't say anything to Peter, as he'll only go on at me, but I need to start watching what I eat, if I want to fit into a wedding dress that is' Carla said. 'Shut up Carla, your fine' Michelle said laughing. 'No, honestly Chelle, I need to look after myself.. I'll give it Peter later or something' Carla said seriously.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "Carla there's nothing on you, if anything you're thinner than you were before the pregnancy." Michelle said as Carla shook her head. "No I'm not, look I just want to loose a few pounds that's all." She said as Michelle stayed quiet but she didn't like the thought of Carla thinking she needed to loose weight, she was thin enough as it was. "Carla you look perfect you know." Michelle said as Carla smiled. "That's sweet Chelle but I've still got my mummy tummy. Plus I know your Mam when we go to Ireland she'll be making stews and casseroles galore." Carla said.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Yeah' Michelle chuckled but was a little worried about Carla's comments. She hoped this was just a silly phase.. she didn't want her replacing her alcohol addiction with anything else, and she knew Carla could get obsessive about things. She'd just need to keep an eye out she decided. Carla continued to do some paperwork as Michelle had a look at various fabrics online and looked over the designes they had come up with.

Carla's phone bleeped 'Can me and the twins come over for lunch, Peter x'. Carla smiled 'Course x'.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "That Peter?" Michelle asked seeing the little smile on Carla's face. Carla nodded.
      "Yeah he's coming over here for lunch, bringing the kids. If it's okay will you be alright on your own this afternoon?" Carla asked as Michelle nodded.
      "Course I will, they're getting on with the orders no problems." She said as Carla nodded.
      "Thanks Chelle. I just want an afternoon with them both." She said as Michelle nodded. She knew that Carla was terrified deep down that something might go wrong in the operating theatre. "He's going to be fine Carla." She said softly as Carla bit her lip and nodded though there were tears in her eyes. "I know that, but...but I can't help thinking it won't be, that something will have gone wrong." She said as Michelle put down her files and went to perch on the desk by Carla, taking her friend's and in hers.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Listen to me, I know your worried, but the doctors are great at this stuff these days, they wouldn't operate if they weren't sure' Michelle said. 'I know.. I know, it's just I know things can go wrong' Carla said. 'Just try and be positive love!' Michelle said as she saw Peter arriving with the twins.

'Hello gorgeous' Peter smiled nodding at Michelle. 'We can go back to the flat' Carla said. 'Let me sit down for a bit first' Peter chuckled. 'I'll go and make us all a brew eh' Michelle said. 'Thanks love' Carla said taking a peak at Harry who was whimpering slightly. 'Think he needs a feed love' Peter said.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "You reckon he wants one now? You not going to wait until Mummy's home?" Carla said as she scooped up her son and smiled as he seemed to stop whimpering in her arms. "Oh you just missed Mummy. Were they okay at the bookies?" She asked as Peter nodded.
      "Little treasures the pair of them, have some right fans now." Peter said as Carla smiled softly.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'I bet they do' Carla said as she brought Harry up to her chest in her arms so she could kiss his head lightly. She gently rested her cheek against his fluffy hair, breathing in his baby talcy scent. 'mm you going to be a good boy at the hospital tomorrow' Carla said rocking him gently in her arms. 'He'll be brave' Peter smiled. 'I hope they don't make a big cut' Carla said hating the idea of Harry being marked. 'Oh, they wont' Peter said softly smiling at the way Carla held Harry so close to her.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "You know he still might not be able to hear in that ear." Carla said as she held Harry close to her, his hand tugging at her hair and she smiled softly letting him. "So doesn't mean we'll love him any less and he can hear, the doctor said there was some limited hearing in his left ear and his right ear's fine. Carla don't worry yourself." Peter said as he was determined to think positively about their son's surgery. "Here we go. Oh Peter can I pick Esme up?" Michelle asked having placed a tray of hot drinks down for the three of them.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'You don't need to ask, bet she'd love a cuddle with her favorite aunty' Peter said as Michelle smiled and gently picked Esme up into her arms. Esme let out a content squeak and settled herself comfortable into Michelles arms, kicking her tiny legs about. 'Oh poppet your sock is coming off' Michelle said as she pulled Esme's knitted sock back on. 'She's certainly got the Connor genes' Peter said looking at Esme and Michelle. 'Ah do you think, I mean I know she looks like Carla' Michelle said. 'Thing is, I look like I could be related to you Chelle, always got mistaken for real sisters we did' Carla said. 'You don't half look like it, reckon Esme will take after you both' Peter said.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "Remember your Great Aunt Martha, always was convinced I was one of Helen and Barry's brood. She was so confused bless her." Carla said as Michelle nodded.
      "Oh yeah." Michelle nodded recollecting her puzzled Aunt who had not been alarmed when Carla had been kissing Paul so passionately. Esme gurgled as she kicked her tiny legs and sucked her finger. "Oh she's so beautiful, proper little princess." Michelle said as Carla smiled.
      "Yeah. Don't we know it."
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Are you a Daddy's girl darling' Michelle said a Esme reached out for Peter from her arms. 'Oh she is the apple of my eye' Peter said smiling as Esme reached out for him. 'I don't get a look in anymore' Carla teased. 'Oh Chelle I think this one is getting grizzly' Carla said as Harry grumbled in her arms. 'SHall we head back?' Peter said. 'Yeah, I'd like to give him a feed and rest him' Carla said.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Back at the flat Carla went to make some lunch. 'Love you sit down, Harry needs you, I'll do lunch' Peter said. 'Thanks love' Carla said putting the knife down and letting Peter take over and finish making the rice and vegetables. 'So little man, are you hungry' Carla said wanting to make sure Harry was one last big feed as he wouldn't be allowed one beyond 7pm. She unbuttoned her shirt and promptly shifted Harry into the feeding position where he latched on quickly. Peter glanced over and smiled as Carla gently stroked his head, murmuring to him. 'If he is anything like you love, he is going to come out of this really well' Peter said once lunch was simmering and he came to sit beside her.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "He's still so tiny Peter. When he goes to theatre do you think they'll let me go in with him?" Carla asked as Peter shrugged. "I don't know. It might be best that you don't, they might not let you either." Peter said gently as Carla nodded. "I just don't want him to think he's alone." She said as she stroked his little hand as Harry gulped at his milk hungrily. "Hungry little man aren't you." Carla said as she smiled at her baby boy.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'He'll be asleep love.. and do you really want to see them cutting into him' Peter said as Carla sighed nodding as she realized she probably wouldn't. 'I suppose, it's just come so fast, I'm glad it will be over, but it's scary' Carla said. 'I know love, but I'll be there, and it will be worth it to see him healthy after' Peter said. 'True' Carla said turning to smile at Peter. 'And.. just think, once Harry's operation is out of the way we can start planning our wedding' Peter grinned.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "Yeah, and we have our first holiday together. I'm looking forward to it, I hope Helen and Barry are okay with us all." Peter said as Carla smiled.
      "Oh I'm sure they will be, Helen's busy tidying as we speak according to Michelle. I've got to ring them tomorrow to let them know how the operation went." Carla said as Peter nodded.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Ah yes, I'm sure everyone will be asking' Peter said as Harry finished his feed. 'Let me burp him' Peter said gently. 'You want to go to Daddy buddy' Carla said passing Harry to Peter. 'Oh someone's full of milk aren't you' Peter said as Harry spit up slightly. 'Is it Esme's turn?' Carla said glancing over at her daughter who had fallen asleep. 'Maybe not!' Peter chuckled.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "I'll miss her tomorrow, I hope she's alright at your Dad's." Carla said as she smiled softly at Esme whose little fists were curled up adorably by her cheeks. "She'll be fine. You watch she'll be spoilt silly tomorrow. It's Simon I'm worried about. I just hope that he's okay in school, still I asked his teacher to keep an eye on him tomorrow for us. She said if he wants some time alone then she will let him get a book and read in the quiet area." Peter said as Carla nodded.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'That's nice of her' Carla said, her mind kept getting distracted by Harry. 'Shall I put him to bed?' Peter said. "No, I'll take him' Carla said wanting to hold him. 'Why don't you go and have a bath with him or something.. seeing as you have the day off, then I'll come and give you a nice massage eh?' Peter said wanting Carla to relax.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "I guess that would be nice. Would you like that sweetie?" Carla said as she smiled at Harry who was squirming in Peter's arms. "WellI guess I could have my lunch first and then I can go get a bath and take this little man." Carla said as she rather liked a soothing warm bath as she held Harry against her. "You reckon once they sit up we can get them those seats for the bathtub so we can bath them both at the same time in there." Carla said as Peter nodded.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'Yeah that'd be nice' Peter said. ''Right little guy you going to have a little play' Carla said as she lay Harry down on the mat. 'Here' Peter said brining over their lunch. 'Shouldn't we eat at table' Peter said. 'No, lets have a slobby lunch' Peter laughed. 'I suppose we can, just this once' Carla said glad she was able to let her hair down once and a while.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      "That's it slob out a bit love." Peter said as Carla giggled.
      "I don't really do slobbing much Peter. But I guess this is nice." She said as she curled her legs under her and set the bowl on top with the vegetable rice and grilled chicken on the arm of the couch.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      'This is delicious Peter, you should cook more often' Carla said. 'I'm glad you like it love' Peter said rubbing her foot gently. 'God, Paul, Tony, Liam, Trevor.. they never treated me like this' Carla said. 'Ah so you got lucky with me then' Peter said. 'Sure did' Carla said flashing him a cheeky grin. 'Don't do that to me.. you know it drives me wild' Peter said. 'Ah, that is exactly why I do it' Carla said.
    This discussion has been closed.