Options

"At Least The Two Freakos Are Out There Together"- James

Comments

• Options
    sandfordsandford Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary and Frenchy should be the final two in the house.

Just to piss JJ off... ;-)
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    Narrow-minded prick. You just know he's secretly thinking the same about Kellie too.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Boyard wrote: »
    Narrow-minded prick. You just know he's secretly thinking the same about Kellie too.

Yes, I'm a mind reader and I know exactly what James is thinking about Kellie.;-)
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    This is what happens when you get nobodies like these two bit dancers in there with real celebrities like Gary. They begin to think they have the same importance, when really they are just there to make up the numbers. James probably thinks he is on the same level as Gary, when in reality he is just nobody. (and not a very nice nobody)
  • Options
    phil.cphil.c Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling Frenchy a freak is unforgiveable. Get him out!

Reading about her on the net, she has been in reality shows before.

And normally gets evicted the first week...

I am sure she is just playing at being unhinged for the cameras...:D
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand him. From his stupidly big thighs in tight pants to his pathetic self righteous high almighty speeches, thinking he is being clever and respectable but actually just being a first class nob!

Also I think he was terrified of Audley (who wouldn't!?) which is why he kept repeating it for self assurance,
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »

Did he Phone you and tell you that or are you making assumption's.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hsellors wrote: »
    I can't stand him. From his stupidly big thighs in tight pants to his pathetic self righteous high almighty speeches, thinking he is being clever and respectable but actually just being a first class nob!

This ^^^. He looks absolutely ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Definition of freak: a person who acts or dresses in a markedly unconventional or strange way. Frenchy is definitely not a freak.
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As he said that, some of the other HMs like Kelley may have been offended by that remark and then when Leslie picked Kelley to join them it probably sunk in.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JedHigh wrote: »
    Well..He wasn't wrong to say they scare him. Probably best not voiced in front of everyone, however, I get the feeling most of the other HMs also think that.

BUT...but....James ain't scared of no one.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he needs to get out of that closet... he has problems
    It's a long way back from Narnia :D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    Till he's confronted by a man, then he turns a frightened whiter shade of pale.

That was an atrocious comment he made.
    I can't believe he didn't get a warning too :o

Implying that she was a dog, saying 'you don't know who you're messing with' threatening to shit in her make-up bag' - AND, he's been 'warned' already >:(

BB should have torn him a new arse by now.....WTF are they waiting for?

I'd love to see him in the DR chair, back-tracking like fook and grovelling like mad :D
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the forum's split on Frenchie, Leslie, Kellie, and Gary, it's nice to have James as a twonk that everyone can rally around hating. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    Given the forum's split on Frenchie, Leslie, Kellie, and Gary, it's nice to have James as a twonk that everyone can rally around hating. :D

King James FTW:p
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Pootmatoot wrote: »

Yes, James is our new Steven :D
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling Frenchy a freak is unforgiveable. Get him out!

NOPE--he was totally correct, honest and even KIND--'she' is well WORSE than Freaky in anyone's books. Once Gary & Frenchy WERE expelled, it truly WAS a 'happy House' and GREAT viewing again!
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

I would love to see Steven and James have a one-on-one out-slime patronise-off against each other.

/and get your mind out of the gutter people, I'm not talking about the odd coincidence that both seem to protest too much about their "I LOVE WOMEN! MMMMM! WOMEN'S LADY BITS!" schtick and them nude wrestling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is insufferable. No wonder SCD got rid of him.

When he used to answer the judges back it was just so cringeworthy. He used to show himself up all the time but appears to have no self awareness and he's just the same in BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

Both fantastic housemates.:)
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    phil.c wrote: »
    Go on James...

Show the British public just what a n uncompassionate man you really are.

I hope some of the other housemates heard and understood what you said.

So a guy that has had some of Gary's problems is a freako.

Over the years he has been a brilliant actor,

Show the guy a bit of respect....

That's very much a matter of opinion. He was good in one role and then went on to play himself in every other film he's made
  • Options
    WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think by some of the comments in the thread everyone was pure and without flaws and has never insulted someone before. It was harsh but some really angry posts that are really excessive.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Both fantastic housemates.:)

Agreed. Although I wouldn't particularly want to share a house with either of them :)
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he not also say that he was afraid of them both?

I believe he is with Gary. In the "Gay" argument Gary ran rings around him and you could see it dawning on him as things progressed, that he had no choice but to climb down and accept Gary's comments as continuing the joke.

So impressed was he with this that he tried the same on Audley with the 79 seconds argument.

So yes he is a afraid of Gary, because even brain damaged at 70 years old he can out think him, out maneuver and hold his temper better.
  • Options
    juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    JedHigh wrote: »
    Well..He wasn't wrong to say they scare him. Probably best not voiced in front of everyone, however, I get the feeling most of the other HMs also think that.

Indeed - there wasn't any protest or disagreement voiced when he said that, was there? They all seemed to smile and happily get on with their party in relief and smugness. I found that a bit uncomfortable to be honest yet they all rallied round poor Kellie when she was chosen and stormed off in a strop didn't they? :(