Options

Doctor Who - 2nd April (merged)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I had to chuckle at people confused about the time travel bit.....That's sort of the point of Dr. Who! :D

Also, there was a comment saying about how it wont last....LOL
  • Options
    KrisHaywardKrisHayward Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow people were already disscussing what kind of Doctor David Tennant would be after only the second CE episode.
  • Options
    Zeppelyn56Zeppelyn56 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Funny that this thread just popped onto Page 1 as I was looking for a link to the very first episode of new Who, "Rose" but darned if I can find one. Anyone able to help?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I reckon it has been bumped in the past and is now deep in the moutains of threads in the forum!! Good luck finding it though :o)
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thepuffin wrote: »
    Got to say, I'm not loving this time travel malarky

Nice read. Post of the thread from 2005.
  • Options
    Zeppelyn56Zeppelyn56 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    I reckon it has been bumped in the past and is now deep in the moutains of threads in the forum!! Good luck finding it though :o)

Thanks Paul, I found it quite by accident earlier while browsing through some older threads.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=203945&page=2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really interersting to read this thread...had a quick look...and some interesting points below....

Now that was GOOD! Absolutely classic Dr Who style story - but done with some real style - writing, acting and production.

I guess New Who being like classic who style is not a new opinion after all;)

Drifter wrote: »
    That was unbeleivably GREAT.

SO much better than the diabolical first episode. And next week's looks ace too!

My only regret is we won't see Zoe Wannamker's fabulous character again, she was the best thing in it!

I wonder if this poster was pleased to see Cassandra again!!!:D
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    It was boring for the first half an hour...it only got good once the earth started to die...i cant see this having big ratings every week...next week does not look good at all with the ghost storyline...
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Not as good as the first episode and i doubt it will appeal to the majority of people...it was too much like farscape...if all the episodes continue to be like that one then the ratings will no doubt become very low...

I guess predicting the low ratings isn't a new thing either!!!!:D:D