Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    FhionnuisceFhionnuisce Posts: 6,717
    Forum Member
    HayleyG94 wrote: »
    It's annoying that, when people hate Chrissie because she happens to be Robert's wife. If it was real they would hate Robert.

Chrissie isn't psychic, she didn't know her husband was cheating on her with a man. I feel sorry for her, I'm not going to be laughing at her when she discovers it. It will be horrible for her.

I might not like watching his overcompensation of her, because it is kinda of putting, but it is part of the plot. He's trying to convince himself he's not bothered and is good at hiding his feelings, which is what he's doing, it's in character.
    Hayley didn't meant to upset you. It was kinda meant to be ironic. In real life it would obviously be completely different but we are seeing it (well I am anyway) from Aaron's pov and I want him to be happy with the one person that obviously makes him so.

We know far more about Robert than we do about Chrissie and I just don't see the same chemistry between then as with Robron, even when in each case he talks about what they have just done.

We will have to see how it works out but I doubt that Robert is going to leave Chrissie anytime soon unless something big happens, ceratinly not for a long time and it may well be that Chrissie in fact is the one to go off first. There are lots of possibilities such as Andy, someone new or even Ross. There is a thing that has a name I don't know about people who have been kidnapped or robbed or injured falling in love with the person that did it. That might be a whole new storyline at some point as the fact that she clearly knows who did it may have a reason.

But in the end I want Robron and I think they will end up together although it will be a hard but exciting journey.
  • Options
    callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are they going to go into Lawrence and Chrissie's past? Would like to know more about them.
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    When are they going to go into Lawrence and Chrissie's past? Would like to know more about them.

Maybe it'll be after all the Lachlan stuff? They have to somehow explain or show to us the reason Lachlan is the way he is and what's happened with him in the past. Maybe they'll begin with the families past more with it all.

Also, thinking back, anyone else think that Robert deciding to set a date for the wedding way back was partly because he started being attracted to Aaron? Never noticed it before!
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HayleyG94 wrote: »
    Is it bad that I laughed imagining Aaron and Robert doing ballet dancing in the Woolpack?

I did too when watching there is a newer version and I was like don't think about them dancing, don't think about them dancing - oh gihr! (new word)
    kalispera wrote: »
    I'd love a scene where Robert is at the bar talking to Vic, when Paul comes and joins them. Then Aaron comes in from a run and Paul asks who the sweaty hottie is! Vic laughs and says "don't you recognise him? That's Aaron!" Robert seethes inwardly and Paul remarks how Aaron's grown into his looks! :D

I would love that:D

I am very intrigue about their background. As it will give me more of an idea.
    :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all
    How are we all?
    :)

I think I have made some friends (they are in my classroom) today:)
    We were learning about psychology today and for the first 3 weeks :D very interesting so far:)
  • Options
    Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    Good morning everybody.:)

Hopefully We get a little glimpse of our Robron tonight.

Crossing my Fingers. 👍
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning everybody.:)

Hopefully We get a little glimpse of our Robron tonight.

Crossing my Fingers. 👍

unlikely :blush::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking the most we could get is seeing Robert with Chrissie again, not holding my breath though. Even less hope of Aaron unfortunately :(
  • Options
    callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it'll be after all the Lachlan stuff? They have to somehow explain or show to us the reason Lachlan is the way he is and what's happened with him in the past. Maybe they'll begin with the families past more with it all.

Also, thinking back, anyone else think that Robert deciding to set a date for the wedding way back was partly because he started being attracted to Aaron? Never noticed it before!

Hopefully, Im sure it might be interesting stuff.

Ah! Robert did say once he's married to chrissie he wont be cheating. He probably wanted more of Aaron:blush:

It's been three days since Robert and Aaron broke up. It's been three days since Aaron has not been on our screens. Im trying to cope, I really am. I know he will pop up soon
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,574
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking the most we could get is seeing Robert with Chrissie again, not holding my breath though. Even less hope of Aaron unfortunately :(

If there is to be no more Robron I may give up watching Emmerdale! :cry:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

Oh yes absolutely! It can't have been a coincidence. The attraction was already there but it didn't' bother him because he thought Aaron was straight and yet the second he finds out Aaron is gay he wants to tie himself down - take that temptation away and make himself "unavailable" so he doesn't cheat. Of course it didn't work, but he was trying to drown out the temptation by committing to Chrissie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plus in the pub when Adam returned... he was annoyed when Chrissie didn't want to go home and have sex with him cause she wanted wine instead :p Things become much more obvious the more you watch old footage!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus in the pub when Adam returned... he was annoyed when Chrissie didn't want to go home and have sex with him cause she wanted wine instead :p Things become much more obvious the more you watch old footage!

oooh yeah. I been watching old videos and noticing things too;):D
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true :D He definately does this any time he can't get what he wants eg Aaron ! This seems to be what we keep seeing him doing now since Aaron ended things
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's just a sexaholic :p
  • Options
    tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    Maybe he's just a sexaholic :p

I think that is a forgone conclusion. :p
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    If there is to be no more Robron I may give up watching Emmerdale! :cry:

Oh don't worry.
    tink02 wrote: »
    I think that is a forgone conclusion. :p

Indeed. I feel sorry for Aaron if they get together, he will be worn out the poor lad.

Press pack is out nothing new really except Andy moves Tracy in with him :o and Lawrence asks Robert to have a word :D.

Only other bit is just that Chas thinks Aaron's running is solely down to not being with Robert.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Press pack:
    Robert is left feeling awkward when Lawrence asks him to have a word with Andy, who has moved Tracy in with him
    As he heads out for yet another run, Chas is increasingly concerned about Aaron. Is he really running away from his problems, unable to accept that he is not over Robert?

The running started before things ended with Robert so i;m not sure why they are suggesting that's the reason for the running....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not really giving much away. Not too surprised of the Robert story... but why does Lawrence ask him to have a word out of everyone? :confused:

I had a thought earlier that maybe Chas noticed the cut on his hand finally but not surprised she notices his attitude and the sudden running hobby. Hopefully it leads to a more of Aaron the following week!
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Press pack:

The running started before things ended with Robert so i;m not sure why they are suggesting that's the reason for the running....

I'd guess she notices how it's dramatically increased.
    Not really giving much away. Not too surprised of the Robert story... but why does Lawrence ask him to have a word out of everyone? :confused:

I had a thought earlier that maybe Chas noticed the cut on his hand finally but not surprised she notices his attitude and the sudden running hobby. Hopefully it leads to a more of Aaron the following week!

Robert is Andy's brother and Lawrence's son in law so it makes sense from that point of view. He doesn't know Vic or Diane as well and who else would he ask?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robert is Andy's brother and Lawrence's son in law so it makes sense from that point of view. He doesn't know Vic or Diane as well and who else would he ask?

Yeah but I think it's strange that it's Lawrence who asks him to talk to Andy... surely it'd be Diane or Victoria asking? Just seemed strange to me tbh :p
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Andy still living at Home Farm?
    If he moves Tracy into Home Farm then I can see why Lawrence would be asking Robert to have a word.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is Andy still living at Home Farm?
    If he moves Tracy into Home Farm then I can see why Lawrence would be asking Robert to have a word.

No he moves into Tug Ghyll and moves Tracey in with him...
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he moves into Tug Ghyll and moves Tracey in with him...

Then it's odd - Katie owned Tug ghyll - so I presume Andy owns it now - and also presume the sale to Georgia doesn't go through. Also presume Vanessa & Leyla still live there (hmmm, there's a lot of presumes in there :blush::D)

No idea what it's got to do with Lawrence :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then it's odd - Katie owned Tug ghyll - so I presume Andy owns it now - and also presume the sale to Georgia doesn't go through. Also presume Vanessa & Leyla still live there (hmmm, there's a lot of presumes in there :blush::D)

No idea what it's got to do with Lawrence :confused:

Vanessa & Leyla do live there but Andy moves in and changes the locks and moves Tracey in... I'm presuming that means he kicks Leyla and Vanessa out.
This discussion has been closed.