Options

OMG! Eggs thrown by Instrument player during performance! How did she get there?

Comments

• Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    So Simon wore jeans as he was going to get egged and he can't afford to ruin a suit on top of all the other production costs of the series? Ok, that's proof enough for me...

Haha, well said my friend.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    OmG!!!!1111 U R Sow RIGHT!!@!

CANT beliv the SHEEPLE fell 4 it.

Ha Ha looosers!!!!!!!111

Any chance of writing that again so it's understandable.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,513
    Forum Member
    She'll have her tits out in the Sun by Tuesday morning, mark my words.

It appears she's BAFTA nominated- maybe she's making a stand against the way Simon has trod all over "credible" music.
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    jaimesw wrote: »

Nice. So now you and others can spread that round and abuse her and try your best to ruin her life.

I mean eggs hurt apparently, but digital harassment hurts even more im pretty certain.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    @filmmusicholt is apparently the egg thrower
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie Holt sure looks like the egg-woman.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think if it was fixed then it would have happened in between the acts or at some other time in the show, I don't think even Simon would want to risk accusations of sabotaging Richard and Adam's performance. Now that really would be damaging to the show.

This!, Simon would never do that.
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    Your life must be so dull

Thanks for the concern, but my life is anything but!

I just don't understand how people can defend this sort of behaviour. If having good manners and being considerate of others makes me dull, then I'm happy to be dull (in your eyes).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She'll have her tits out in the Sun by Tuesday morning, mark my words.

It appears she's BAFTA nominated- maybe she's making a stand against the way Simon has trod all over "credible" music.

Well ya know he's tried. Thanfully his contract **** usually die off after a year and the tweenies have moved onto the next big thing.
  • Options
    sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe people honestly think that was staged. I believe a lot of aspects on all reality shows are staged and/or scripted but this clearly not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Thanks for the concern, but my life is anything but!

I just don't understand how people can defend this sort of behaviour. If having good manners and being considerate of others makes me dull, then I'm happy to be dull (in your eyes).

I have excellent manners and im considerate of others in everyday life ill have you know. Excuse me for not joining in the hysteria as a woman with a smiling face throws eggs at Simon Cowell. I mean forget Nelson Mandela and what he went though, that's real hardship right there on stage! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. So now you and others can spread that round and abuse her and try your best to ruin her life.

I mean eggs hurt apparently, but digital harassment hurts even more im pretty certain.

My god if it wasn't for me posting that she would never have been found out, she could have stayed anonymous!

And please, I have not abused her here there or anywhere.... in fact I'd like to shake her hand :D
  • Options
    sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wtf loooool

was that part of the show or what?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot believe people honestly think that was staged. I believe a lot of aspects on all reality shows are staged and/or scripted but this clearly not.

Why did it take security so long to get her off the stage?
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a guess. She is a "student" from a "privileged" background.

How original darling !
  • Options
    Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    Well ya know he's tried. Thanfully his contract **** usually die off after a year and the tweenies have moved onto the next big thing.

One Direction, JLS, Olly Murs. All the crap we've had to put up with for years so Simon Cowell can make a quick buck, on the back of talent and creativity from actual musicians who get no credit. Good on her.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,800
    Forum Member
    Typical Cowell tactics is putting down the acts he is threatened by or just not giving enough production money for their stage time, something like that. The one act he won't want to win is the ventriloquist who can not make him money by signing a record deal.. Francine he probably fancies too much and I don't think Simon Cowell is that greedy to purposefully sabotage a young boys act.

And again it's Simon Cowell - if he did it on purpose he would not of done it so it hit himself, he'd have done it so it hit anybody part from him, or at least do something that didn't create mess.

I'm not Simon's biggest fan so I'm surprised I'm defending him... but I seriously can't see how Simon or the producers fixed something like this.

I think Simon wants the guys to win - which is why the egg throwing happened during their performance - lots of publicity, sympathy and youtubing for them. Of course Simon would have the eggs thrown at him - he has to be the centre of attention :rolleyes: I totally believe this was planned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »
    The show is finished.

Publicity for what? There's no more.

It's the final.

In the semi-finals, your reasoning would make sense, but it's the final. They would want publicity BEFORE the show, not during/after, when it's too late.

Because right now papers are getting stories ready. Right now people are preparing interviews to ask Simon how traumatised he is. Right now about 50% of my friends on FBa re commenting on it and making jokes and thus are attracting other people who arnt fans of the show to see what the fuss is about.

All this is done to keep the ITV reality train going so when we get to August then whadda know...the XF starts up again.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The youtube footage doesn't show it all. Apparently if you watch it on tv, you will see her playing the violin, puts it down and then does her egg bit.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a few people are overreacting here. Yes she shouldn't have done it but the calls for prosecution are a bit much.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did it take security so long to get her off the stage?

Maybe because they, like most people, didn't realise what was happening until it was happening. And with the size of the stage, it's not like they're going to be instantly on top of her. They probably couldn't have done it any quicker than they actually did IMO
    I think a few people are overreacting here. Yes she shouldn't have done it but the calls for prosecution are a bit much.

it's a public order offence and they are prosecuted all the time so no real difference here.
  • Options
    Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    how do people on here know who she is already?
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jaimesw wrote: »
    http://www.natalieholtmusic.com/

Waste of a career... She seems like she is quite successful

I don't think it will affect her career - she seems to be primarily a composer, not looking for TV work playing violin.
  • Options
    jaimeswjaimesw Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do people on here know who she is already?

Because she is my Sister!

;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pete137 wrote: »
    Just a guess. She is a "student" from a "privileged" background.

How original darling !

Jesus. What? Apparently her brand of eggs was very lefty and communist eh? :rolleyes:

You people and your bashing of "left winger loonies" or "students protesting". I mean you dont even know her. She could be the reincarnation of Thatcher for all you know.