Options

Denise's face when Michael said she was emotionally distubed!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I didnt say they see everything... which was Romeos point... but they see more than you and I do on a 45 min HL show.
    if you cant conceded that... well. :(
    True they do see more than 45 minutes a day but my point is some of Denise's worst behaviour has been when she has been alone with Michael. The other housemates don't see that but we do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    i really found it hard to watch, he went to far.
    Perhaps he did, I agree and it was hard to watch. Unfortunately Denise is one of those people that talks too much and rarely listens even on loose women she talks over people. However, I can't say I dislike her I just had no idea how needy she was, her husband deserves a medal because living with those kinds of insecurities must be so difficult.
    I just don't understand why she keeps harranging him if he doesn't like her why doesn't she just leave him you can't please everyone in life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise has been open that she has had some problems with emotional stability

She nominated him with better grace

Gareth showed Michael how to nominate with tact, saying that Michael is behaving in a way that will not make him or his children proud.

Now, Gareth could have also said that about Denise.... but he didnt, he said it about Michael
    Anyone wonder why!

She didn't nominate him with grace at all, she laid all the blame at his door which was a blatant lie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    True they do see more than 45 minutes a day but my point is some of Denise's worst behaviour has been when she has been alone with Michael. The other housemates don't see that but we do.

Exactly, and if someone had made such attempts to make me look bad with their ridiculous fantasies, I would see that as dangerous behaviour and out them as bonkers to clear my name as well. Just because people are nutters, you don't allow them to make up bollocks about you, it's not on.

Edit, she's just said on BBOTS she was not drunk when she got her tits out for the lads, classic example of someone trying to justify drunken behaviour:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As an armchair psychologist I think Denise has BPD.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nasty turd of a man.

No hes not, shes a married woman chasing after him, how does her husband feel watching her running after another man. Shes making herself look like a cheap t*amp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Michael gave her exactly what she wanted. He effectively fed the troll.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Incidentally, "emotionally disturbed" is nowhere near as bad as "mentally disturbed"....it simply means someone who is erratic and prone to mood swings.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    He was right, and instead of just the public knowing he let the house know. If they choose to believe the word of a drunken sop that's their problem.

When they come out see how she's been hassling him and pulled the wool over their eyes they'll realise why he managed to stay in the house so long.

"Let's have an acting contest"!
    Exactly, and if someone had made such attempts to make me look bad with their ridiculous fantasies, I would see that as dangerous behaviour and out them as bonkers to clear my name as well. Just because people are nutters, you don't allow them to make up bollocks about you, it's not on.

Edit, she's just said on BBOTS she was not drunk when she got her tits out for the lads, classic example of someone trying to justify drunken behaviour:rolleyes:

Agreed
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The live noms made for riveting TV, but Michael went too far and was particularly heartless and spiteful. He's shot himself in the foot, and missed the perfect chance to absolutely spell out to Denise that when he goes into the bedroom, it's because he wants to be by himself! They still have to share a house and now, after the initial hurt, Denise is going to want to pursue him even more to analyse why he said what he did!
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't nominate him with grace at all, she laid all the blame at his door which was a blatant lie.

No she didn't. and what you say is either wrong, because you interpreted her exact words to mean something else or a blatant lie. Re watch it and write her words down. She does not blame him.

He did blame her by default, by absolving himself from blame, and I know lots of people will agree with him , but she has taken some blame, both tonight and over the course of the last week.

They clash and they are both to blame, the only thing that's to debate is the proportion of balme and i dont think its worth it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    No hes not, shes a married woman chasing after him, how does her husband feel watching her running after another man. Shes making herself look like a cheap t*amp.

i keep seeing this acusation about her chasing him or fancying him, I dont think so. I think she is just someone who likes to be liked. its annoying but its not a crime

i think your words are harsh and unwarranted.
  • Options
    ThriceShyThriceShy Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    As an armchair psychologist I think Denise has BPD.

This.

She has all the signs. Particularly the desperation to be liked by everyone and not rejected.

It was just bizarre when she was on the bed on her own saying "why doesn't he get me, why doesn't he like me".
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThriceShy wrote: »
    This.

She has all the signs. Particularly the desperation to be liked by everyone and not rejected.

It was just bizarre when she was on the bed on her own saying "why doesn't he get me, why doesn't he like me".

Think she's just playing to the cameras again and going for the sympathy vote so she doesn't get evicted personally
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are two cheeks of the same arse. But Michael certainly seems to have aggression issues with women.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    As an armchair psychologist....

There are certainly a lot of them about...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    There are certainly a lot of them about...

But not so many own up to being one! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThriceShy wrote: »
    This.

The victim status, the addiction, the history of depression but then again there are elements of NPD and sociopath too. But I think most people are in agreement she needs some help.

Really feeling sorry for Mr Healey this week......he's taken some punishment over the years but how now he's had to watch her self destruct on National TV and probably wreck her career to.
  • Options
    NotawordNotaword Posts: 10,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i keep seeing this acusation about her chasing him or fancying him, I dont think so. I think she is just someone who likes to be liked. its annoying but its not a crime

i think your words are harsh and unwarranted.

Well actually on BB tonight the housemates were jokingly saying they should get a room or wtte...................so something somewhere is leading them to think possibily the same as some out here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    michael was very blunt but damned right shes loopy,hopefully she will now get the message and leave him alone.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it best to take the better way and hold your tongue, the tongue can be crueler than the sword and leave lasting scars.

I think Michael is only going to get worse in the house because he is stressed and paranoid now.
    He was viciously unkind to Denise, whether she deserved it or not, we are all accountable for our own behavior and choose how we react.We can be compassionate or act like dvks.
    Denise could have been vicious about him but was not.He did not have to go that far and came across a vindictive nasty man.I am not saying Denise is blameless,and she does have issues.But he went too far saying that on live Tv,-no editing- he knew it was live and to the crowd outside, and to us basically.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notaword wrote: »
    Well actually on BB tonight the housemates were jokingly saying they should get a room or wtte...................so something somewhere is leading them to think possibily the same as some out here.

the tiwns think it and have told several people. I dont think they are correct.
    I think the twins lack emotional intelligence.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Michael but I thought he went too far.

He could have just kept his reason simple and said that they don't get along.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the tiwns think it and have told several people. I dont think they are correct.
    I think the twins lack emotional intelligence.
    I beg to differ. I think the twins are really savvy. They sussed nat's act,nic's nasty underbelly,kirk& Franky's reasons for nomming them & Georgia, and the fact that the guys were blanking them due to frustration at not bedding them.
    They lived at the playboy mansion in a sexually charged atmosphere with many other girls and they are WELL aware of undertones in human behaviour. They were right,Denise fancies(childish but true) Michael and is doing the girlie equivalent of pulling his pigtails for attention. She is looking more desperate by the minute and her 11 yr old child will need therapy by the end of this,never mind her .
    Michael was harsh,but totally accurate . She IS disturbed and needs help,and if no-one else is prepared to tell her then he did her a favour with his bluntness. He is/was disturbed himself and has had therapy and knows the real value of plain speaking more than most.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I think that Gareth genuinely likes Michael, the man rather the star as he said - and thinks he would be better to go home.

Although he's friendly with Denise as well, he doesn't seem to have the same degree of connection with her - and her antics wouldn't sit well with a guy as chilled and moderate as Gareth.

Denise and her cronies are Gareth's nom-free ticket to the final.