Peter Going Back Into The Jungle

Comments

• Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus wept.
    Is this all ITV have to offer?
    A talentless **** who shouldn't be on TV.
    Scrapping the barrel me thinks.
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But how can he bear to leave his children - who he loves so very much? ;)
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    But how can he bear to leave his children - who he loves so very much? ;)

Ian Hyland, you just broke your cover:D
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Spot on post. Nothing to add just agree with every word.

They need it and we need it. They're running out of ideas and we're running out of things to point and laugh at. They get back together and everyones a winner :D

Might put the owner of the padlock out of business though

It would be so funny, all the back-tracking and justifications.

Poor the padlock man. ((((((((((((((((padlock man))))))))))))
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Guardian on the Rival Publishing Empires of Andre and Price!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/nov/24/peter-andre-jordan
    "Wait!" you'll be querying. "He has kids?" And the truth is, he doesn't like to talk about them.
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is he planning a rerelease of 'insania':rolleyes:

what happened to saint pierres tv show peter andre mylife on itv2 did it get pulled or just end??:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    In a heartbeat! Think of the money and the publicity! The Burton and Taylor of our age (vomit smiley) reuniting! Think of all the space his brothers will have when they all move into KP's mansion.

Think of the magazine covers... the teeshirts... the album of duets!

That's just mean! :mad:
    Thankfully, torture is banned under the Geneva Convention and I am sure we could invoke the Human Rights Act to stop such wanton cruelty.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The Guardian on the Rival Publishing Empires of Andre and Price!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/nov/24/peter-andre-jordan:D

Just notice there a link at bottom of that page, and what a shocking, list of what PA says... so funny!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/may/31/peter-andre?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Just notice there a link at bottom of that page, and what a shocking, list of what PA says... so funny!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/may/31/peter-andre?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

That photo!!:eek:
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt they would get back together after all the nasty things she's said on twitter about him.
    Also as someone said claire would have to stop being pete's manager for that to happen.
    And it's quite clear from pete's book and also his reality show that she is able to emotionally blackmail him.
    I'm not a huge katie fan but I did feel any chance of a reunion would have been stopped by claire.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    That photo!!:eek:

i thought it was dane bowers at first
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    i thought it was dane bowers at first

I thought it was someone from Prisoner, Cell Block H.
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was someone from Prisoner, Cell Block H.

That takes me back AC , remember " vinegar tits " could that be a new persona for KP ? ;)
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And we're off................... his first words tonight on the show.........

"I remember when the woman who was to become my wife stood just there".........wistful look !!!

OPERATION REUNION has begun..........

The seed planting went well tonight !!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    And we're off................... his first words tonight on the show.........

"I remember when the woman who was to become my wife stood just there".........wistful look !!!

OPERATION REUNION has begun..........

The seed planting went well tonight !!!

:(

It's going to happen isn't it? Not sure if it's a good or bad thing really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The way the tide has turned against the two of them - it is a GREAT thing!! It would show them for the empty, media-whoring, symbiotic creatures they are.

And Claire would probably explode.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just know that all the good little girls and boys on here will be asking Santa for that:) .I'm sorry folks but it isn't going to happen. He binned her and she remains binned. Did you watch him being questioned on the TWEET tonight ? Yes of course you all did;)There was a time a question like that about her would have floored him,but now he is singing from the same sheet as most of us and laughing at her pathetic attempt to ride on his coat tails. She is as nothing to him now .....binned and staying binned with the rest of the rubbish.:D WOO-HOO !
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I just know that all the good little girls and boys on here will be asking Santa for that:) .I'm sorry folks but it isn't going to happen. He binned her and she remains binned. Did you watch him being questioned on the TWEET tonight ? Yes of course you all did;)There was a time a question like that about her would have floored him,but now he is singing from the same sheet as most of us and laughing at her pathetic attempt to ride on his coat tails. She is as nothing to him now .....binned and staying binned with the rest of the rubbish.:D WOO-HOO !

No I didn't so why would you presume you *know* otherwise? :confused:

Oh, btw, most of us grown ups on here know that Santa doesn't exist ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, btw, most of us grown ups on here know that Santa doesn't exist ;)[/QUOTE]

awww Blondie ! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oddly, I didn't either. But then, I don't follow those I don't like on twitter.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

I tend to agree with you. I personally don't believe he will EVER go back there. Too much damage has been done.

I believe SHE would go back in a heartbeat...but HE wouldn't entertain the idea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

awww Blondie ! :(

She means we think we know, Momma...carry on writing your list. (can you put me down for a J.Depp snog, please:D).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She means we think we know, Momma...carry on writing your list. (can you put me down for a J.Depp snog, please:D).

Have you been a good little girl then AC ? If so then you can have two , just because it`s christmas ;)

BTW , my list is humungeous , I don`t know how it will fit up the chimney !!
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She didn't appreciate him when she had him. She let everyone know she was over him about 2 days after the split & planned to ruin him. He would be mad to go back to that. I hear KP-alike from Towie is fancying her chances & Gemma Collins.:rolleyes:
    I thought he did a great job on IACGMOOHN today. A totally different man to the one described on these boards!
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    She didn't appreciate him when she had him. She let everyone know she was over him about 2 days after the split & planned to ruin him. He would be mad to go back to that. I hear KP-alike from Towie is fancying her chances & Gemma Collins.:rolleyes:
    I thought he did a great job on IACGMOOHN today. A totally different man to the one described on these boards![/QUOTE]

I agree he did a good job, he was natural and very relaxed imo. A completely different man to the one he was 2 years ago. He was a broken man but now he seems to be in a good place.

I think he has realised there IS life after Pwicey and there is no way he is ever going to let her bring him down again! :)