Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Easy done Moots :D

Especially when you are wearing that tutu!
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Did I miss a TuTu?
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

:o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Hello you lot:)

35C (real feel 41C) and sunny. Ugh.

Fingers crossed for you next week Hicky, and make sure you do as you are told post-op recuperation wise. * wags finger sternly* your garden can wait, your hip is more important.

I see Jermy Clarkson's been a naughty boy, allegedly. It'll be interesting to see if there's any way back for him after this. He, May and Hammond are Top Gear as far as I am concerned so without him they might as well quit.
    He is definitely a polarising figure though... Marmite in ill-fitting jeans :D

Hi halla - I can't help liking JC even though I really dislike some of the things he's done and said. Hopefully Hicky will have more post operative patience than some:D:cool:

All the excitement happens when I'm not here:D

Are you worried about Pippin's surgery as the date has been changed? I'm sure the vet will take everything into consideration and they won't do anything to endanger her life.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Afternoon all. :)
    That is exactly what i am worried about. When she was booked in the vet impressed on me that only one particular day would do, so now i cant help thinking that when she has the op it will be at the "wrong" time and therefore more dangerous. :(
    Joni.Elfy, Hicky and me could all go down in a posse. :D Mind you, we will have to blindfold poor Hicky so he cant see the dogs.
    Did Amy-Louise have to wear a collar to stop stitch licking?

If he has suddenly gone a bit loopy they should be supporting him, not firing him.

I couldn't be less interested in cars if i tried so i have only ever seen the couple of episodes a relative was in and i even slept through those!
    I think the timing of the op must depend on what each different vet thinks. Surely the only obstacle would be that they are reluctant to operate on a pregnant dog? Amy is just fine. Her tiny little scar looks as if it is just above her umbilicus and she can't reach it!
    Maybe once Hicky sees my dogs he will become besotted :D
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Halla.:+)))))))))))))

I missed your post this morning, posted close together.

I'm hoping for a quick recovery, very quick.

It is said Jeremy punched a production feller, but without him they don't have a show.
    He might jump ship with his mates and start his own show.

Very hard to sleep on your back, no idea how you do that.
    me neither. I have been sleeping on one side or the other with my arm above my head since I was 4 years old and was convinced the wicked people were coming to gab me.. The arm above the head was there to hold tightly on to the railing at the top of my bed, and I remember it hurt like hell to start with. Now I can't sleep any other way :(
    Easy done Moots :D
    Thank you Barra :blush:
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Another lovely mild and sunny start to the day here in north London. It's been like this for several days now. Long may it continue.
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
    Mods are going to be busy when they wake up, forum's full of crappy spam threads...grr

Hot and cloudy here. 35C, feels like 41. Ugh. Thunderstorms forecast so hopefully that'll cool things down a little. Even with the AC on it's 29C inside the house.

Never seen so many outraged postings re Clarkson. Astonishing, the level of indignation over a person, and to a lesser extent program, they profess to hate... :confused:
    So much judgement too, based on nothing but rumour and speculation.
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .....aaaand bye bye spammy threadage that took over the forum for most of the night. Mods are up now then :D
    I'd have thought a site this big would have some form of moderation on 24hrs...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))

Nice and sunny here.
    12.0C with 16mph winds and 2.4mm rain with 4.4hrs of sun here.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Another lovely mild and sunny start to the day here in north London. It's been like this for several days now. Long may it continue.
    good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning :)
    Mods are going to be busy when they wake up, forum's full of crappy spam threads...grr

Hot and cloudy here. 35C, feels like 41. Ugh. Thunderstorms forecast so hopefully that'll cool things down a little. Even with the AC on it's 29C inside the house.

Never seen so many outraged postings re Clarkson. Astonishing, the level of indignation over a person, and to a lesser extent program, they profess to hate... :confused:
    So much judgement too, based on nothing but rumour and speculation.
    Good Morning Halla.:+)))))))))))))
    35C eh, a bit warmer than here.

I like Jeremy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watching a big black Crow, it comes to the front area by the driveway a couple of times a day, looking for road-kill i presume.
    It must be the same one every day, hope it's not bad luck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watching a big black Crow, it comes to the front area by the driveway a couple of times a day, looking for road-kill i presume.

There are a couple of crows we see now and again, when they are on the ground they are huge ! Dunno if its lucky to see them or not?
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

• Options
    Forum Member

Lousy weather today, cold wind and rain.
    There are a couple of crows we see now and again, when they are on the ground they are huge ! Dunno if its lucky to see them or not?
    Hi Barra.:+)))))))))))))))
    Strange how the same one comes every day, it's as if it is expecting to find some sort of food here.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all. :)
    no thats magpies. One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl and four for a boy.

Lousy weather today, cold wind and rain.

Hi Barra.
    Strange how the same one comes every day, it's as if it is expecting to find some sort of food here.

)

He has probably heard about your food sheds :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all. :)

no thats magpies. One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl and four for a boy.

He has probably heard about your food sheds :D
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))

Oh, ok, i like the Crows, this ones a big boy, or girl, not sure.

We have dispensed with the food shed, buying a lot less, only got the American fridge freezer so not a lot of frozen food but the unit has a fantastic fridge section.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So who is watching the Dancing Dermot on BBC Red Button?

WHATM: Still dancing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rained all night, rained all day, so far.
    1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Another wasted day, had it all planned, the gardener was going to put the timbers for the raised beds in stack by each of the 5 positions, and to lay the area out for the big summerhouse and Gazebo.
    Him and a Bricklayer were going to build the front step as the door is now 3 bricks higher than the drive.
    I was also going to build the Double wooden compost bin and position it so it can be used.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So who is watching the Dancing Dermot on BBC Red Button?

WHATM: Still dancing :D
    Hope your not serious.:+)))))))))))))))
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope your not serious.:+)))))))))))))))
    x
    Dermot from BBLB and X Factor is doing this charity thing now on BBC Red Button, Has being doing it since 19:20 last night :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x
    Dermot from BBLB and X Factor is doing this charity thing now on BBC Red Button, Has being doing it since 19:20 last night :)
    I saw him on the news, dancing, don't think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))

Oh, ok, i like the Crows, this ones a big boy, or girl, not sure.

We have dispensed with the food shed, buying a lot less, only got the American fridge freezer so not a lot of frozen food but the unit has a fantastic fridge section.
    We could do with a new fridge. I miss the big one we had until recently, but until we rebuild the kitchen we havent really got room. We might be better with just another separate one somewhere else because what i need is something big enough to store the big trays of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers etc, but i dont need access to the whole lot every day. For instance, we have got a huge sack of spanish onions (£3) on the top of the cellar steps at the moment which is neither safe or practical.
    Rained all night, rained all day, so far.
    1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Another wasted day, had it all planned, the gardener was going to put the timbers for the raised beds in stack by each of the 5 positions, and to lay the area out for the big summerhouse and Gazebo.
    Him and a Bricklayer were going to build the front step as the door is now 3 bricks higher than the drive.
    I was also going to build the Double wooden compost bin and position it so it can be used.

Do you think you might be better with a slope rather than a step?

I lost hyper's quote somehow.

Thanks for telling us about Dermot, Hyper. I knew nothing about it. I might have a look at that.

Oh. Just had a look. >:(>:(>:( Bloody Keith Lemon is on it. >:( *switches off*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We could do with a new fridge. I miss the big one we had until recently, but until we rebuild the kitchen we havent really got room. We might be better with just another separate one somewhere else because what i need is something big enough to store the big trays of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers etc, but i dont need access to the whole lot every day. For instance, we have got a huge sack of spanish onions (£3) on the top of the cellar steps at the moment which is neither safe or practical.

Do you think you might be better with a slope rather than a step?

Thanks for telling us about Dermot, Hyper. I knew nothing about it. I might have a look at that.

Hi Honey.:+))))))))))

These American style fridge/freezers are good, the fridge door is like a cupboard, the freezer isn't so big but it's to stop us buying to much food to store, which isn't good.

A slope can get slippy under certain conditions, i don't mind steps but even thats on hold now because of the weather.

He used to be funny, have gone off him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))

These American style fridge/freezers are good, the fridge door is like a cupboard, the freezer isn't so big but it's to stop us buying to much food to store, which isn't good.

A slope can get slippy under certain conditions, i don't mind steps but even thats on hold now because of the weather.

He used to be funny, have gone off him.

I wish televisions had an ignore button that edited out people you cant stand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish televisions had an ignore button that edited out people you cant stand.
    Thats the TV of the future, ultra intelligent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad i am not the only one who thinks that about Bloody Keith Lemon ! :o>:(:D