Options

The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Have we seen this?? Matt looking mean, moody and magnificent. Could go in his portfolio for when he starts appearing in soap operas.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/541995_330552173683215_155242377880863_802167_304192598_n.jpg

He he ,what a face "the boy loolipop"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Matt Cardle ‏ @matt_cardle_uk
    Day off from studio today, last night was interesting to say the very least, few beers in the sun, the wanted boys are trouble .... Xx

:p:p:p

Why he is with them ,that Tom member is always a trouble who keeps bad mouthing other celebs as he did to him before.
  • Options
    CardlescardieCardlescardie Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://t.co/4Z0Q1TH1

An old XF tour video of mine. I'm no professional - it was taken on my phone - but the sound is good and I love Matt's vocal.
    Just the way you are. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Cardle ‏ @matt_cardle_uk
    Just a touch of gum under the table ?! Jesus ....
    http://yfrog.com/z/kl5sfnzhj
    :eek:
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    Can i ask what he was doing under the table :confused:

Morning All :D
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Do we want to know, really? Lol ;)

Maybe he is trying to video and catch something under the table .
    I/We ( with friends) did that before ,because we're curious what the ladies are wearing underneath:eek::eek::o:o sorry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    megamatt wrote: »
    Why he is with them ,that Tom member is always a trouble who keeps bad mouthing other celebs as he did to him before.

Basically, he is staying in the same hotel as them:) So they probably just bumping into each other and sharing a beer:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he is trying to video and catch something under the table .
    I/We ( with friends) did that before ,because we're curious what the ladies are wearing underneath:eek::eek::o:o sorry

Lol are you male then mega?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmnn ,the boy is good in the licking department i think ha ha:p
  • Options
    eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol are you male then mega?

Good guess Broken :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

An old XF tour video of mine. I'm no professional - it was taken on my phone - but the sound is good and I love Matt's vocal.

Awww it brings it all back. At least you had better seats than poor Ali :D Or was that at Wemblywhen he was he was up in the rafters :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Morning everyone hope you are all well............. I feel like singing 'Oh Happy Day'.;)

Aww Mita you always bring a little sunshine into our lives. Hope you have a happy day :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Awww it brings it all back. At least you had better seats than poor Ali :D Or was that at Wemblywhen he was he was up in the rafters :eek:

No it was the O2 (poor Ali). I had the same view when I begrudgingly took daughter to see JLS for her birthday and was stuck up with the angels. NEVER AGAIN. I literally sat clutching my seat in a very unbecoming fashion throughout the whole show. :(:(:(
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh those memories cardie it lovely thank you xx;)

mitacond wrote: »
    Morning everyone hope you are all well............. I feel like singing 'Oh Happy Day'.;)

Aww Mita you always bring a little sunshine into our lives. Hope you have a happy day :)

Thanks eldracttam well the sun is shining here for a few moments and Matt is coming home with a song it just makes you want to shout woo hoo.;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good guess Broken :eek::D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it was the O2 (poor Ali). I had the same view when I begrudgingly took daughter to see JLS for her birthday and was stuck up with the angels. NEVER AGAIN. I literally sat clutching my seat in a very unbecoming fashion throughout the whole show. :(:(:(

It seemed terrifyingly high up from Ali's photo, mountain climbing gear at the ready :eek: That's why I don't like these big venues, the singers just seem like little dots. Poor Matt he's only likkle anyway ( in stature I mean :eek:)

Strange Matt's still not following D Cadle but Will & Ali are :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=eldracttam;5822344Thanks eldracttam well the sun is shining here for a few moments and Matt is coming home with a song it just makes you want to shout woo hoo.;):D:D[/QUOTE]

WOO HOO :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seemed terrifyingly high up from Ali's photo, mountain climbing gear at the ready :eek: That's why I don't like these big venues, the singers just seem like little dots. Poor Matt he's only likkle anyway ( in stature I mean :eek:)

I wouldn't take a seat that far back at a venue, if the artist is merely a dot in the distance for me it's a waste of money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't take a seat that far back at a venue, if the artist is merely a dot in the distance for me it's a waste of money.

I agree. Years ago we went to see Westlife & we were in the back block on the floor. They were so far away we just ended up watching them on the screens. Never again :( After seeing Matt from the second row :D only that will do now or I might be persuaded to take the front row :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulls eye, are you good? wow
    I had tried this but not good .

Are you a former olympian?
    Haha!! I wish - no just a standard club archer. We do league matches with other clubs in the area :D

Matt's version of Just the way you are is definitely the best. I caught up on the Voice last night (fast forwarding all except Leanne!) and Jazz did a version which was all over the place. Trying to incorporate too much when this song is definitely a case of less is more.

Cardie - so glad you're coming to Boston too :) (God willing!) There's definitely a number of Twitter/MCAG buddies going as well. My ticket - received yesterday - was no. 921 so it's a bit worrying if they've been sold consecutively from 001. I thought they were hoping for around 4,000. But the venue isn't easy to get to without a car. :(

BTW Have you seen that 1D have got a slot at the iTunes Festival? I hope Matt gets a chance as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »
    Haha!! I wish - no just a standard club archer. We do league matches with other clubs in the area :D

Matt's version of Just the way you are is definitely the best. I caught up on the Voice last night (fast forwarding all except Leanne!) and Jazz did a version which was all over the place. Trying to incorporate too much when this song is definitely a case of less is more.

Cardie - so glad you're coming to Boston too :) (God willing!) There's definitely a number of Twitter/MCAG buddies going as well. My ticket - received yesterday - was no. 921 so it's a bit worrying if they've been sold consecutively from 001. I thought they were hoping for around 4,000. But the venue isn't easy to get to without a car. :(

BTW Have you seen that 1D have got a slot at the iTunes Festival? I hope Matt gets a chance as well.
    I know the VIP tickets weren't coming out in consecutive order if that helps. Also, there are two different standard tickets doing the rounds, one plain one and one with a lovely photo of Matt on. I presume that these tickets are bought from different sources and perhaps that source has sold almost a thousand tickets. From what I've seen on twit pics of tickets the plain ones are the most common:) Do you have a photo or plain green and white one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cat24 wrote: »

Are they performing at IOW Fest too Matt is performing there. I doubt it however you never know lol. I wanted to go to Boston however I was not aware if it was standing or not? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.high-barn.com/musicsite/matt-cardle-ali-mcmillan-saturday-30th-june/

It looks like the draw for Highbarn will take place on Friday, but winners won't be notified until Monday.

Those days will be excruciating!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It looks like the draw for Highbarn will take place on Friday, but winners won't be notified until Monday.

OMG!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEK :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Thanks cardie.xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh are they then I will go and take a peek ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the VIP tickets weren't coming out in consecutive order if that helps. Also, there are two different standard tickets doing the rounds, one plain one and one with a lovely photo of Matt on. I presume that these tickets are bought from different sources and perhaps that source has sold almost a thousand tickets. From what I've seen on twit pics of tickets the plain ones are the most common:) Do you have a photo or plain green and white one?
    I've got the lovely photo one :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member

I'm trying to push to one side as such otherwise I'll go mad :S
This discussion has been closed.