Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    She was on text Santa a few minutes ago. I thought she actually looked quite pretty tonight.
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    She was on text Santa a few minutes ago. I thought she actually looked quite pretty tonight.

There is no denying she looks good on Text Santa, but it's what lays within that's the problem.
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    I don't think she will ever be happy - whether it be boob size, face, hair, amount of kids, house, even husband! I don't think she is ever going to just be content with what she has, I don't know why, but I think it's quite sad.

That's someone who is histrionic for you.
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked miles better on text Santa than she has in ages......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    icequeen wrote: »
    She looked miles better on text Santa than she has in ages......

I agree.

And I thought her smiles were genuine smiles, rather than the forced ones we see so often. I genuinely thought she looked nice last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she's not the only one planning to renew vows - got the all clear this morning ! So happy, thanks for your good luck guys ️xx
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look better with smaller boobs. An elderly relative said she looks like she could be Emily's mum. Not sure Katie would agree lol. She is in her 80's she does make me laugh lol.

Having been in the local bookshops recently buying gifts I overheard two elderly women talking, one says "who is that?" the other replies "just a nobody with big t!ts and a big gob and has had more weddings than I've had hot dinners"

I laughed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she's not the only one planning to renew vows - got the all clear this morning ! So happy, thanks for your good luck guys ️xx

Oh fantastic! I was just reading through the posts and was about to wish you the best of luck. That is great news Mrstim, enjoy all the planning now for your Renewal of your vows :)
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like she's not the only one planning to renew vows - got the all clear this morning ! So happy, thanks for your good luck guys ️xx[/QUOTE

Wonderful news darlin'...........have a great Christmas now, and start making your plans.
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member

Fantastic news! So happy that you didn't have this hanging over you for Christmas. Enjoy planning your ceremony! xx:)
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fantastic news. Now you can really start to enjoy Christmas and start making plans for those renewed vows. :)
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member

Absolutely brillant new,s have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful new year xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks you lovely lot- on my 2nd glass of champagne "hic" lol ️xxx
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did seem to have a genuine smile on her face last night which makes her look so much better.

So glad for you Mrstim XX
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy for you Mrstim. :) Enjoy Christmas :)
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats, mrstim!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wonderful news MrsTim:) Have a lovely relaxing Christmas and looking forward to hearing about your wedding vow renewal. x
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Congratulations. Have a lovely Xmas.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahh, that's wonderful news Mrstim. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas & New Year.

Of course, we'll all now expect an invitation to a rainbow Unicorm themed vow renewal - I can bring a Marshmallow swan chocolate fountain & Bertie Bassett on stilts for entertainment ;-)
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased to hear everything is fine Mrs T....Hope you and hubby have a wonderful day re-newing those vows :):):)xxxxxx
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

YAYYY !!!! :):):) SO happy for you . What a lovely christmas gift !

Right then missus , time to plan that renewal service and celebration .
    And remember ,huge big flouncy dress, stupid theme , lots of cleavage , and last but not least - piggies as bridesmaids . The vicar will love it , pig poo in the aisle , perfect , lol .
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all your lovely messages and giggles :)
    Feel like someone's crawled in my tummy and untied it, it's marvelous !! ️Xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww so so pleased for you, have a great Christmas :)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So pleased to read this. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

:):):)...SO happy for you Mrs T.

Hope you have a really great Christmas.xx