Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 51)

Comments

• Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    :) He often rides around on my shoulders. I watch a lot of Japanese Anime where there are a lot of little cat type people and other little creatures riding around on various parts of humans. He must have saw one riding on somebody's head and thought "Oh I'll give that a try". It didn't really work, he fell off.

Poor spidey :(
    I dont think any of the basement people were particularly bothered one way or the other about the hot water, well thats the impression I got otherwise they wouldnt all have agreed not to unblock the drains in the first place..

I suspect boredom factors into whether or not peeps do a task as well. Must've been VERY boring in that basement.

Need to catch up on DOI laters peeps :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Just popping in to say hello to all of my old friends. I'm not even trying to follow CBB, no clue who any of them are but they don't sound interesting. I hope all of you who are watching it are enjoying yourselves, though. :)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Like all illnesses they can suddenly appear. :rolleyes:

That doesn't make you right, & you're far too quick to dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you......including experts. :rolleyes:

I dunno so much, some of them look real horrors 1st thing in the morning. :eek:

I loved XP & wasn't too keen on Vista when I 1st got it, however I did get to like it. I daresay I'll get to like WD's 8 too.....eventually. :D

I still use XP, and I will until I am forced to upgrade to something newer! I think we'll pass right on by Vista to Windows 7 whenever that time comes.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    http://www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com/krym_p/132.htm

This is the stuff.Olga's family bring it by the truckload.I really dislike champagne type drinks but this is really palatable.

My fave is red wine but I also love bubbly, but only the sweet kind! (that's what always sells out fastest here in Hungary so I am not alone!)
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsParfum wrote: »
    Just popping in to say hello to all of my old friends. I'm not even trying to follow CBB, no clue who any of them are but they don't sound interesting. I hope all of you who are watching it are enjoying yourselves, though. :)

I still use XP, and I will until I am forced to upgrade to something newer! I think we'll pass right on by Vista to Windows 7 whenever that time comes.

My fave is red wine but I alsoI love bubbly, but only the sweet kind! (that's what always sells out fastest here in Hungary so I am not alone!)

Helloooo :D

go for windows 8 when you need to

its lovely to see you....

i love bubbly:D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My fave is red wine but I alsoI love bubbly, but only the sweet kind! (that's what always sells out fastest here in Hungary so I am not alone!)
    Great to 'see' you. :D

Don't you know of the Pratts?
    I'm still fond of XP. :D Windows 7 is pretty similar to Vista. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wohoo i think ive got Pammy :D (no 6)

i know she wont win but i like her she was fab on Dancing with the stars :D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My fave is red wine but I also love bubbly, but only the sweet kind! (that's what always sells out fastest here in Hungary so I am not alone!)

Hello MsP, your not missing much, this CBB hasnt got going yet really :rolleyes:

I still use XP as well and wont be budged until forced to ! :o
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

Hello MsP :) Lovely to hear from you.
    I'm enjoying this BB very much so far, and i think the casting is very good. No live feed again, which is a crying shame but the main show, is lighthearted and funny.
    I hope everything is well with you. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We have a Hungarian shop locally now. :cool:
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    Poor spidey :(

I suspect boredom factors into whether or not peeps do a task as well. Must've been VERY boring in that basement.

Need to catch up on DOI laters peeps :)

I am sure boredom is a factor but the point was they all agreed not to unblock the drain.

Hello MsP :D

Good to see you :D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first nomination results are in ! Dont look if you dont want to know !
    We know Frankie is up but joining him are Paula and Spencer/Heidi - i hope the yanks get booted but expect Paula to fulfill the role of female voted out first!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    The first nomination results are in ! Dont look if you dont want to know !
    We know Frankie is up but joining him are Paula and Spencer/Heidi - i hope the yanks get booted but expect Paula to fulfill the role of female voted out first!
    i hope its Paula, although i would prefer no one to go yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Helloooo :D

go for windows 8 when you need to

its lovely to see you....

i love bubbly:D

Hi Janet! I won't upgrade to whatever is the newest, they are always full of bugs.

Yes, I love bubbly as well and luckily they make lots of lovely kinds here in Hungary that are not expensive but very nice!
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Great to 'see' you. :D

Don't you know of the Pratts?
    I'm still fond of XP. :D Windows 7 is pretty similar to Vista. :D

Nope, the only ones I ever even recognized the name of was Frankie Dettori and that only because I check in to Sky News once or twice a day.

I love XP, we used Windows 2000 till our devices would no longer work with it and then got XP but it was pretty old by then.
    Barracute wrote: »
    Hello MsP, your not missing much, this CBB hasnt got going yet really :rolleyes:

I still use XP as well and wont be budged until forced to ! :o

Yes, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw of the CBB lineup.

I agree about XP... I won't get anything newer till forced!
    Hello MsP :) Lovely to hear from you.
    I'm enjoying this BB very much so far, and i think the casting is very good. No live feed again, which is a crying shame but the main show, is lighthearted and funny.
    I hope everything is well with you. :)

Thank you. Things are going all right with me. I guess I can't really get interested in a show I have no way to watch, but I do like to see what others think about it... that's really why I started coming to Digital Spy in the first place.
    We have a Hungarian shop locally now. :cool:

Really? What sort of things do they sell?? Paprika I'm sure, what what else???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Janet! I won't upgrade to whatever is the newest, they are always full of bugs.

Yes, I love bubbly as well and luckily they make lots of lovely kinds here in Hungary that are not expensive but very nice!

Nope, the only ones I ever even recognized the name of was Frankie Dettori and that only because I check in to Sky News once or twice a day.

I love XP, we used Windows 2000 till our devices would no longer work with it and then got XP but it was pretty old by then.

Thank you. Things are going all right with me. I guess I can't really get interested in a show I have no way to watch, but I do like to see what others think about it... that's really why I started coming to Digital Spy in the first place.

There seemed to be a hundred different sorts of custard/ angel delight type puddings, which was surprising, some delicious smelling coffee that was possibly infused with vanilla, large bottles of lemon juice (which i am grateful for as we use a lot) and lots of sausage and pickles.
    The bread looked just the same as the Polish bread, but i shall get some next week to find out.

I am always delighted whenever an independent shop opens, whatever type it is because i cant bear the high streets to be identical, and i am sure there will be lots of things i can use.
    The prices seemed sky high unfortunately but perhaps they will come down eventually.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    No, i did NOT say "all those that have surgery have it because they have a mental condition and want to self harm" at all. I have told you twice now that the conditions are different but can cross over.
    We are only discussing TWO people, one who SAYS HERSELF that she is addicted to surgery and i believe is having ongoing treatment, and the other is probably the most famous BDD sufferer in the country!
    Well as far as i can see, either you get surgery because of a mental condition or you don't.
    You can't have it both ways.
    Anyone can give conditions afterwards to cover up why they had things done.

Same as a lot of crime, they say i was traumatised when i was small when i trod on a spider.

I don't believe surgery is addictive, i just think wanting to look better is, but that covers most of the population.
    I thought his advice was good and fair but there was no need for the nasty comment or low mark.
    If 2 judges can give reasonable marks and they are on the ball, the other 2 are just being nasty because that is what they are known for.
    They have to keep up their reputation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Solihull Police ‏@SolihullPolice

Not a scam: If you’ve committed a burglary in the Solihull area within the last week - come to our police station & claim a FREE iPad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There seemed to be a hundred different sorts of custard/ angel delight type puddings, which was surprising, some delicious smelling coffee that was possibly infused with vanilla, large bottles of lemon juice (which i am grateful for as we use a lot) and lots of sausage and pickles.
    The bread looked just the same as the Polish bread, but i shall get some next week to find out.

I am always delighted whenever an independent shop opens, whatever type it is because i cant bear the high streets to be identical, and i am sure there will be lots of things i can use.
    The prices seemed sky high unfortunately but perhaps they will come down eventually.

Hmm, the puddings and coffee do surprise me, and the lemon juice... but I could have guessed about sausage and pickles! If there is ever a long holiday or snow predicted, there are a few items every Hungarian will have in their cart at the store... bread, sour cream, pickles, sausage, and bacon. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Well as far as i can see, either you get surgery because of a mental condition or you don't.
    You can't have it both ways.
    Anyone can give conditions afterwards to cover up why they had things done.

Same as a lot of crime, they say i was traumatised when i was small when i trod on a spider.

I don't believe surgery is addictive, i just think wanting to look better is, but that covers most of the population.

I dont know why you would brand Heidi Montag and Lea somebody as liars rather than just read about the mental health issues.
    All i can do is ask you to read about please. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Advanced
    Heads up: Twitter reducing tweet size to 117 characters
    By

Vicky Kapur

Published Tuesday, December 11, 2012

If you’ve been struggling to contain your tweets down to 140 characters, here’s something that will affect you: Twitter has warned users to prepare for even shorter character limits in the New Year.

In a blog post, Twitter recently gave a ‘head up’ to its hundreds of millions of users, warning them that it will be trimming the tweet size down to 117 characters for tweets containing a URL link.

http://www.emirates247.com/business/technology/heads-up-twitter-reducing-tweet-size-to-117-characters-2012-12-11-1.486808
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have windows 7 and its in a whole different league compared to vista!!

not intrested in the new system until i get a new laptop but that won't be for a couple of years yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont know why you would brand Heidi Montag and Lea somebody as liars rather than just read about the mental health issues.
    Because it all comes out after the event.

Anyone can do that and say and print anything they want.

I don't fall for all this, I did it because i had a disorder lark.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I sometimes think a decision i made in the past wasn't the right one but i don't blame a mental condition for it.

You make a decision and thats that, you should never regret what decisions you make.
    you have to live with your mistakes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i try the bubbly when its on offer im not a wine snob and will give it all a try...i also love reds like you...im glad you get something at a good price as i bet most things can be expensive

you should pop back more often i always enjoy your adventures:D
  • Options
    hyundaihyundai Posts: 36,528
    Forum Member
    good evening all.....just watching DOI on delay..been to see kens dad in hosp....go go go...

Hicky wrote: »
    Because it all comes out after the event.

Anyone can do that and say and print anything they want.

I don't fall for all this, I did it because i had a disorder lark.

hicky....do you know anyone with a mental disorder...it is a terrible thing to live with and alongside of...i do the latter and no matter what is said to the person it is what is in their head and nothing that is said to them will make them see what we all see....a disorder of any type is a nghtmare and never leaves you.....

this is the last i will say on this subject....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, the puddings and coffee do surprise me, and the lemon juice... but I could have guessed about sausage and pickles! If there is ever a long holiday or snow predicted, there are a few items every Hungarian will have in their cart at the store... bread, sour cream, pickles, sausage, and bacon. :D

you do surprise me, i wonder who is partial to bacon :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not happy my two faves in skate off:(
This discussion has been closed.