Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 51)

Comments

• Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dancing on ice time
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Today in the CBB house from this morning till now.
    For those of us without Live Feed.
    It seems everyone has it but the fans.

Thanks Hicky :)

Betting Odds (Bet365)
    06/01/13

1) Frankie Dettori - 11/2
    2) Rylan Clark - 11/8
    3) Paula Hamilton - 50/1
    4) Tricia Penrose - 20/1
    5) Ryan Moloney - 9/2
    6) Gillian Taylforth - 10/1
    7) Sam Robertson - 25/1
    8) Lacey Banghard - 45/1
    9) Claire Richards - 10/1
    10)Razor Ruddock - 15/2
    11) Heidi Montag - 66/1
    12) & Spencer Pratt - as Heidi
    woot woot it looks as if I am going to be winning the Lurkers sweepstake again :D
    mumofmitzy wrote: »
    Hello everyone x
    hello mumofmitzy :D
    Janet29 wrote: »
    im not hating spencer as much as i thought i would...i wouldnt have emptied the drain either last night...we need someone who stirs it up to
    me neither:eek:
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not hating spencer as much as i thought i would...i wouldnt have emptied the drain either last night...we need someone who stirs it up to

I dont think he is so bad either but will give it a bit more time I may change my mind :D No way would I have emptied the drain and I thought all the basement people agreed on that so think Ryan was being a bit of a creep to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont think he is so bad either but will give it a bit more time I may change my mind :D No way would I have emptied the drain and I thought all the basement people agreed on that so think Ryan was being a bit of a creep to do it.

maybe he really really needed the hot water? :sleep:
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    How was she exploited, she wanted them to do it and she had the money, you can't blame somebody in business for that.

To look better was why she did it, the people that told her she needed surgery weren't the ones that did the surgery it was the people in the media industry.

She didn't start out with any disorder so how did this diagnosis suddenly appear?
    After she had got it all.
    She now looks how she wanted to look, so whats the problem.

I don't know about Lea, but she only complains when it doesn't work out.

Lea must have done what she did because she wanted to look better all round.
    Then when it doesn't work she blames someone or something.
    They never had any strange condition before they started did they.
    It's not self harming in my book because it was supposed to improve, self harming doesn't make things better than they were.
    I wish you would actually read the information given and watch the videos.
    Heidi Montag has made it quite clear that she DOES NOT want to look the way she does NOW even if it is BETTER, and yes, the disorder happens beforehand and is usually long standing.

Self harm is a separate issue (they can cross over) but plastic surgery can be part of it.
    You say self harm doesn't make things better but in fact sufferers will tell you that it brings feelings of relief and euphoria. (temporarily)
    Here is the info on self harm. http://www.mind.org.uk/help/diagnoses_and_conditions/self-harm?gclid=CPLMq5yw1LQCFW3MtAodRxEAVA It is not a "strange condition" but along with BDD, and eating disorders, very common indeed.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Evening Everybody :)

By the time we got to the start of the trail, it was sleeting, so I stayed in the car, took the money, and sat and read until they got back, I didn't even do the walk as I would have been drenched, I am not that dedicated.
    At Tasso and Olga's, we cut the Vassilopita (the New year cake) and our friend Simon got the lucky coin. There was plenty of good food including Borscht which is Olga's speciality as she is from the Ukraine and we toasted the New Year with Ukranian champagne.
    It sounds fun. What is Ukranian Champaigne?
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes he came across as a bit of an arse licker. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Like all illnesses they can suddenly appear. :rolleyes:

That doesn't make you right, & you're far too quick to dismiss anyone who doesn't agree with you......including experts. :rolleyes:

I dunno so much, some of them look real horrors 1st thing in the morning. :eek:

I loved XP & wasn't too keen on Vista when I 1st got it, however I did get to like it. I daresay I'll get to like WD's 8 too.....eventually. :D
    its looking good at the moment so im happy :D
    Mootle wrote: »
    Thanks Hicky :)

woot woot it looks as if I am going to be winning the Lurkers sweepstake again

hello mumofmitzy

me neither
    who have you got in the sweepstake?....i cant see mine (not exactly mine, Elfys and LFs to :D)winning

Good evening Mootle:D
    i thought he was being a creep to, as earlier they agreed collectively that they wouldnt empty them
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe he justed wanted some hot water? The others didnt refuse it when it was delivered :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its looking good at the moment so im happy :D

who have you got in the sweepstake?....i cant see mine (not exactly mine, Elfys and LFs to :D)winning

Good evening Mootle:D

i thought he was being a creep to, as earlier they agreed collectively that they wouldnt empty them

I've got No 5 which is Ryan :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think he was obliged to clean the drain for spite after Spencer ordered him not to. :D
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Maybe he justed wanted some hot water? The others didnt refuse it when it was delivered :rolleyes:

I dont think any of the basement people were particularly bothered one way or the other about the hot water, well thats the impression I got otherwise they wouldnt all have agreed not to unblock the drains in the first place..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek: Crikey they might as well just give Beth Tweddle the trophy now and have done with it.

Her scores were a bit low, i thought. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :eek: Crikey they might as well just give Beth Tweddle the trophy now and have done with it.

She has really big gums doesn't she? :eek::eek:

The scores were very odd.
  • Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth was undermarked

i can certainly see her in the final :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    I've got No 5 which is Ryan :cool:

he seems a nice lad albeit a creep :D

i think you could do well :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

some nifty moves :D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Heidi Montag has made it quite clear that she DOES NOT want to look the way she does NOW even if it is BETTER, and yes, the disorder happens beforehand and is usually long standing.

Self harm is a separate issue (they can cross over) but plastic surgery can be part of it.
    You say self harm doesn't make things better but in fact sufferers will tell you that it brings feelings of relief and euphoria. (temporarily)
    Here is the info on self harm. http://www.mind.org.uk/help/diagnoses_and_conditions/self-harm?gclid=CPLMq5yw1LQCFW3MtAodRxEAVA It is not a "strange condition" but along with BDD, and eating disorders, very common indeed.

http://www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com/krym_p/132.htm

This is the stuff.Olga's family bring it by the truckload.I really dislike champagne type drinks but this is really palatable.
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member

You can say anything in a report or video, so it means nothing really to me..

So your saying all those that have surgery have it because they have a mental condition and want to self harm.

Strange all these conditions are only found after the event.

Who was supposed to have diagnosed these conditions for a start?

They get what surgery they want for the reasons they want.
    All the talk happens after, whats the point in that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he just wanted to be seen as the good guy. :p Would you have refused it when it was there? :p
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Beth was undermarked

i can certainly see her in the final :confused:
    Whats wrong with those 2 on the right, judges, they seem to be out of step woth whats happening.
    Jason, can't stand him, he loves himself so much, what a misery to have as a judge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You can say anything in a report or video, so it means nothing really to me..

So your saying all those that have surgery have it because they have a mental condition and want to self harm.

Strange all these conditions are only found after the event.

Who was supposed to have diagnosed these conditions for a start?

They get what surgery they want for the reasons they want.
    All the talk happens after, whats the point in that?

No, i did NOT say "all those that have surgery have it because they have a mental condition and want to self harm" at all. I have told you twice now that the conditions are different but can cross over.
    We are only discussing TWO people, one who SAYS HERSELF that she is addicted to surgery and i believe is having ongoing treatment, and the other is probably the most famous BDD sufferer in the country!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whats wrong with those 2 on the right, judges, they seem to be out of step woth whats happening.
    Jason, can't stand him, he loves himself so much, what a misery to have as a judge.

I thought his advice was good and fair but there was no need for the nasty comment or low mark.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he just wanted to be seen as the good guy. :p Would you have refused it when it was there? :p

I think maybe he is a good guy and maybe he wants to fully experience BB life - i.e by taking part in tasks! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe he is a good guy and maybe he wants to fully experience BB life - i.e by taking part in tasks! ;)

.......or maybe he wants to be seen as all things to all men. :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I approve of that attitude but he appeared to have changed his mind.
This discussion has been closed.