Options

HO What do you think Patricks secret is?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    any idea if/when we will find out ?

why did anna just take dodger and not sienna as well?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I think its some thing to do with her not listening to her father and getting burnt, hence her saying her favorite book was the story of Icarus. She thought she knew better about some thing, and learnt the hard way about it. WHAT I did not understand though is if it's Anna's house why was Sienna locked in the basement?
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    Oh, the burning thing is interesting, though I don't know what the letters would be or why he would keep them, unless it was an incest thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Knowing hollyoaks it will be something to do with Ste that will make us love Ste more.

doubt it will have anything to do with him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    1. He's Darren's father.
    2. He's gay and used to date Ste's dad.
    3. He was once in a music video with Natalie Imbruglia.

the first two are wrong but the third is correct:D
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like someone's suggestion that Sienna got pregnant to some boy and he locked her in that room until she had the baby and then sent it away.

The box is full of letters Sienna sent to her child that he never delivered.

I like this one, the sexual abuse suggestions just seem too much from what we've seen, he likes control but he's never seemed to be against her and Darren very strongly and he's happy to date others, so he isn't obsessed with Sienna.

Personally I think it's letters Anna wrote to dodger from when she went back to Patrick, therefore proving he knew all along that he was alive.

I think he locked sienna in The basement to stop Anna taking her away from him, and possibly got her sectioned by convincing her dodger or maybe sienna was dead/didn't exist.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,663
    Forum Member
    I like this one, the sexual abuse suggestions just seem too much from what we've seen, he likes control but he's never seemed to be against her and Darren very strongly and he's happy to date others, so he isn't obsessed with Sienna.

Personally I think it's letters Anna wrote to dodger from when she went back to Patrick, therefore proving he knew all along that he was alive.

I think he locked sienna in The basement to stop Anna taking her away from him, and possibly got her sectioned by convincing her dodger or maybe sienna was dead/didn't exist.
    Good suggestion.
  • Options
    TheJ693TheJ693 Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some good theories here. Why would Patrick keep the letters though? :confused: