Comments

• Options
    zippydoodahzippydoodah Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burstfire wrote: »
    Is chris on facebook?

I just saw the monitor in front of him and it deffo looked like Facebook

Aled is on facebook but he mainly just shares the tweets from twitter over to his facebook page
  • Options
    KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have i missed Patrick Kielty or is he coming in later?

That's right - there was something about Kielty and a load of Irish dancers, wasn't there?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    double post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macuk83 wrote: »
    Whats the schedule for the next 15 hours? Any other special guests coming in?

I heard James Cordon is (may have already been) i hope they something like they did last night with Chris, Dave, Jimmy and Vernon that was great.

I really want to watch the entire thing from now on but dont know if i should attempt it seeing as i would have to be up early tomorrow ive only done an all-nighter twice.
  • Options
    mw1mw1 Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can they get Davina McCall and Lily Allen back just purely for the randomness that was happening last night?
  • Options
    EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they've beaten the R1 record, and raised £1 million - that's incredible. :eek: Really didn't think it would be anything like the massive success it has been.

I can't see them giving up before getting the world record now. They must have quite a lot of rest time built up by now anyway. :)
  • Options
    lovedayloveday Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    I thought maybe Richard curtis may have popped in to the studio to show his thanks seeing that he is one of the founders of comic relief I belive, and is still involved in a big way.
    I did see Emma froyd his wife in the studio last night night but did not see Richard.
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,702
    Forum Member
    Well done to Chris and Dave, beating the record. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the team of Dom Aled and Tina appear on the show at midnight tonight??? We need more randomness to keep this going!
  • Options
    Mrs_Stig24Mrs_Stig24 Posts: 4,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw1 wrote: »
    Can they get Davina McCall and Lily Allen back just purely for the randomness that was happening last night?

More Lionel Richie at half one in the morning would be fantastic! I remember Aled mentioning Gary Barlow a few days ago. I hope that happens just so Chris can do his impression of him!
  • Options
    StuntyStunty Posts: 45,702
    Forum Member
    Great combo with Mistajam and Chris.

I'm still angry that the 4 to 7 slot wasn't played out like this, instead of the banality and too many people in the studio. Well one less obviously.

Meanwhile the Jamster seems to be having a great time with Chris. :D Even playing Michael Jackson!!
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul o'grady too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveday wrote: »
    I thought maybe Richard curtis may have popped in to the studio to show his thanks seeing that he is one of the founders of comic relief I belive, and is still involved in a big way.
    I did see Emma froyd his wife in the studio last night night but did not see Richard.

I am sure that RC, Lenny Henry etc have and will show there appreciation to CM. I don't think it's important that he is shown to have been there. For all we know he may have been, but just not on camera!
  • Options
    Jamesollier18Jamesollier18 Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Jaymo & Andy George at 9pm should be funny that as Chris thinks it's just one bloke doing both voices
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moyles just confirmed James Corden in the studio later... could be interesting radio!
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe my eyes at what I've just spotted on my facebook account. It seems one of the producers on Smooth Radio is copying what Chris is doing (Well not for the length of hours Chris is broadcasting) "Carlos of Smooth Radio
    WATCH THE SHOW LIVE! Producer Dave is a cruel man. He has told me I have to behave today as he's set up a camera in the studio. This is frightening!!!! Thank god I've stopped biting my nails...keeping my socks on helps. Enjoy the show C x
    Carlos' Smooth Drive Home LIVE
    twitcasting.tv
    Watch the show live....if you really have nothing better to do." Sound doesn't work though!

I did facebook Carlos " Saying your not standing and Chris Moyles has been for 35 hours" ( At the time I put that on ) Then I got a reply. " I'm an old man.. did all the standing in the 90's when my boss came back from the states with the idea"

:D
  • Options
    scottish_stuscottish_stu Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Haha! I love MistaJam - he's just sooo excited by it all. Seems like a really fun guy, not bothered by the 'taking over' of his show at all.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mw1 wrote: »
    Moyles just confirmed James Corden in the studio later... could be interesting radio!

oh not that lardarse
  • Options
    FM_BanditFM_Bandit Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Great combo with Mistajam and Chris.

Agreed. He's obviously genuinely enjoying broadcasting with Chris. It's great to see. I'm seriously impressed with Mistajam. Think he has real permanent daytime R1 potential. Far more so than 1Xtra's Dev.

The entire thing has been magnificent. Despite being a Moyles fan anyway, I didn't for one second imagine it would be this entertaining for so long. Mr Moyles stand up and take a bow.
  • Options
    Matt00011Matt00011 Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM_Bandit wrote: »
    The entire thing has been magnificent.

Agreed. Really enjoyed it throughout.

Not enjoyed radio as much as this in along time. :D
  • Options
    KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM_Bandit wrote: »
    Agreed. He's obviously genuinely enjoying broadcasting with Chris. It's great to see. I'm seriously impressed with Mistajam. Think he has real permanent daytime R1 potential. Far more so than 1Xtra's Dev.

The entire thing has been magnificent. Despite being a Moyles fan anyway, I didn't for one second imagine it would be this entertaining for so long. Mr Moyles stand up and take a bow.

He's been standing pretty much the whole time. All he has to do is bow!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally some good music! No more listening to Born This Way By Lady Gaga! How many times was that played today?! And no more Black and Yellow, Pricetag and that wailing Doctor song. I don't think I'm going to listen to daytime R1 for a long time after today, that music was torture.
  • Options
    Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Dave :cry: he really looks like he's had enough now.
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macuk83 wrote: »
    Whats the schedule for the next 15 hours? Any other special guests coming in?

James Corden (Gavin & Stacey) on later.

Moyles MC'ing made me laugh! :D
  • Options
    Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This godawful music is enough to make you want to boil your own head.

imo:D