Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Emily letting Peter take pics of her and put them on twitter? I thought she was private and shy?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally off topic but how fab was Paloma Faith on The Voice? She'd get my vote
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Totally off topic but how fab was Paloma Faith on The Voice? She'd get my vote

We're recording it so a bit behind but love Paloma Faith, looking forward to seeing her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lily White wrote: »
    Ive read.both threads and no I haven't seen them argue with Andre detractors like they do with the KP ones.
    Nothing left to say about Pwicey? Seriously?
    So, Peter is doing some older songs and leaving out the gimmicky outfits, and this should be laughed at, yet his outfits and young style were being laughed at before. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Not.

There's much more than his clothes & rubbish songs to laugh at. Anyway, as they say, humour is subjective.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're recording it so a bit behind but love Paloma Faith, looking forward to seeing her.

She's fab. Cool, credible, relevant and talented, a breath of fresh air imo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes ...of course I would ;-)
    I'm a Liverpool fan and my best mate is a man u fan... We disagree about footy... But are mature enough to accept our friendship is much more than what teams we support

So are your boys gonna win the prem then Betty?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We're closer than we have been for a long while!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're closer than we have been for a long while!

Eeekk its exciting isnt it Art but we need to keep calm and just win tomorrow at at West Ham for now ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Eeekk its exciting isnt it Art but we need to keep calm and just win tomorrow at at West Ham for now ;)

No that cant happen. Im at my West Ham suporting mates house tomorrow with my adopted Hammer OH so I cant bear the whining :)
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm taking one game at a time Blondie.... I don't want to get carried away

Back to Andre ...we don't want to derail the topic do we :) ..... I thought he was writing NEW songs for his NEW style
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No that cant happen. Im at my West Ham suporting mates house tomorrow with my adopted Hammer OH so I cant bear the whining :)

Blondie,im sorry but while I know what its like when an OH is pis*ed off when their team doesnt win I have to think of myself here, we need to win to keep the dream alive so im sure your OH will understand :D

Sorry everyone for going off topic :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm taking one game at a time Blondie.... I don't want to get carried away

Back to Andre ...we don't want to derail the topic do we :) ..... I thought he was writing NEW songs for his NEW style

Betty every time he has an new album he says its a new,better style of music and yet it goes into the top 100 and then leaves as far as I know!

Sorry to others who know more precise placings but he doesnt exactly set the music World alight does he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Betty every time he has an new album he says its a new,better style of music and yet it goes into the top 100 and then leaves as far as I know!

Sorry to others who know more precise placings but he doesnt exactly set the music World alight does he?

I don't think you need to be precise Ella, the fact is, most, if not all his albums have flopped but he doesn't seem able to accept he's never (imo) going to have a hit album despite, as you say, his relentless promises of "this will be the one" zzzzzzz
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, who are you all again? I forget.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Sorry, who are you all again? I forget.

We're 'they' and 'them' apparently
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're 'they' and 'them' apparently

I love that though - being discussed as if I'm/we're not here is one of my favourite things. And it's so polite too :)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Emily letting Peter take pics of her and put them on twitter? I thought she was private and shy?
    Petey's Babymomma has to earn her keep like the rest of the residents of Tango Towers. Junior and Princess have to put up with being pimped out and pawed over and as soon as Amelia is old enough she'll probably be trotted out for PA's PAs too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The thing that always makes me laugh is ..one of his more "successful" selling singles was "a whole New World " with Katie :D:D:D:D got to no12 I believe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie,im sorry but while I know what its like when an OH is pis*ed off when their team doesnt win I have to think of myself here, we need to win to keep the dream alive so im sure your OH will understand :D

Sorry everyone for going off topic :blush:

But I think WHU need a few more points to be safe or something. I must admit, he does go on about it, as do half my office but all I hear is 'wah wah wah wah' and then I zone out :blush:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing that always makes me laugh is ..one of his more "successful" selling singles was "a whole New World " with Katie :D:D:D:D .

:D No 12 :o

That made me laugh Betty, I cant believe people bought it:o (I have head a version of the duet, the singing is bad, she is dreadful!):o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    :D No 12 :o

That made me laugh Betty, I cant believe people bought it:o (I have head a version of the duet, the singing is bad, she is dreadful!):o

I can't ...and they both sound awful :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't ...and they both sound awful :D

I havent heard the finished copy of it but I remember hearing it when someone had taped them two practising the song where ever they were once upon a time and I heard the leaked tape

-it sounded like my cats when I have run out of cat food and they think their throat has been cut :o:kitty:

Edit its the first time ive used the:kitty: cat smilie -it seemed very fitting ;)
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    No... NOOOOO!!! Don't do it! It's almost bedtime and nobody needs or deserves the Earworm of their Nightmares!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Well that sounds the same as the practice one I heard them sing -they still sound like my cats when they are hungry :kitty:
This discussion has been closed.